Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purplegirl13's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purplegirl13's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Purplegirl13's Characters Tumblr_ldpo1aRHLR1qa2hwao1_500

Name: Austin Smith

Age/Birthday: 16

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Jacklyn Smith, Matt Smith and Amanda Smith

Years in Camp: 4

Brief History: When Austin was only 3 his father left him and his family. His mom was cruel. She got remarried to another man when he was 5. He was really nice and caring. However, his mom was unthoughtful and rude. A few years later, he died of a stroke. Austin put his sister in foster care and ran away to camp half blood.

Physical Appearance: Austin has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has light skin and is tall. He wears glasses for reading. Austin has birth bark on his left leg.

Personality: Austin is funny and caring, although a little mischievous and a trouble maker. He likes animals and roller coasters. He is wild and adventurous. Even though he is generous, if you push his buttons, he will beat you up.

Fatal Flaw: He is stubborn. Austin has a bad temper. He likes to lie and look in mirrors.

Pets: He is a bulldog named Spike and a parrot named Mario.

Talents: Austin is amazing at sports. Especially football or baseball. He is also a straight A student.

Weapons: Austin has a silver bow arrow.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder.

Last edited by purplegirl13 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 am

Austin Smith is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Yayyyy
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 pm

If you want to date any characters of mine PM me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purplegirl13's Characters
Page 1 of 1