Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

purplegirl's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

purplegirl's characters Empty
PostSubject: purplegirl's characters   purplegirl's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Name: Claire Robinson

Age/Birthday: 13 June 17

God Parent: Aphrodite

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Miller Robinson

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: When Claire was 5 her mom left her. Her father was always careless about everything. One year later he met a woman named Jessica. Claire's house went on fire. Then she had to move in with Jessica. So she ran at 10. A satyr found her and took her to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: She has blonde-brown hair. She has brown eyes. She wears purple glasses for reading. She wears earrings that looks like diamonds. She is fit also.

Personality: Claire is bubbly and likes to be herself. She is funny and sweet to others. She loves animals and sports. She loves her family and friends. She can be a bit selfish and shows personal loyalty. She is very talkative and is very lazy sometimes. She stands up for herself and for other people.

Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaws are personal loyalty and selfishness.

Pets: She has a hamster named Shelby. Shelby has fluffy tan fur.

Talents: She is good at writing, reading, and swimming.

Weapons: She has a silver sword. When not in use it is a purple bracelet.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other: N/A

purplegirl's characters 400_F_25807289_Coi2GQ8e2abxLwf7pGyUs11Ks9gQZkPb

Last edited by purplegirl13 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

purplegirl's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: purplegirl's characters   purplegirl's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Claire Robinson is Accepted!
Back to top Go down

purplegirl's characters
Page 1 of 1