Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purplegirl13's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purplegirl13's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Name: Kimberly (Kim or Kimmy) Walker

Age/Birthday: 17, July 22

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Robert Scott (Father) Olivia Scott (Step mom)

Years in Camp: First

Brief History: When Kim was younger, her mom left. So she was alone with her dad. He got remarried to Olivia Scott. Olivia was nice but when she found out that Kim's dad was a criminal she left him. At age 11, Kim saw her dad rob a bank. When she was 17 they found the money and he was arrested. Before they could send her off to an adoption center, she ran away to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Kimberly has red hair. She is not short or tall. Kim, is like medium size when it comes to height.Kim is about 5 feet and 5 inches. She is the average size. She has brown eyes. Her skin color is fair.

Personality:Kimberly is friendly and lovable. She tries to forget the past and move on. She is very laid back, but loves to be wild and have fun. She is shy, but after meeting you for a bit, she will warm up to you.

Fatal Flaw: She always wants to help, but she often lacks the knowledge and hurts others.

Pets: She has a dog named Pinky.

Talents: Kimberly can surf and swim. She is good with water sports.

Weapons: She has a pocket knife that is blue.

Year-Round or Summer: Year Rounder

Other: Nope

Purplegirl13's Characters Red_hair_3

My other characters!

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10355-purplegirl13-s-character-s
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10255-purplegirl13-s-characters
ttp://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9860-purplegirl13-s-characters
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9226-purplegirl-s-characters

Last edited by purplegirl13 on Thu May 17, 2012 7:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:36 am

Nice charrie! But...

her fatal flaw isn't thatfatal. A fatal flaw is something like the deadly sins. It would help if you explained 'average height'. Give me measurments. 5'8, 5'10, etc. Could you please give an idea how she knew about camp? Also, it is better for everyone to keep their characters in one topic. It helps the staff in accepting the character.

✯ PM me with any questions ✯

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:49 am

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:52 am

Are you sure that fatal flaw could cause her death? And you need to edit the height part and you're good.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:57 am

Is it good now.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:16 am

I need measurments. And her fatal flaw isn't really that fatal. An attitude is something everyone gets. Something different that could cause her downfall.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:29 am

I fixed it again
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:54 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purplegirl13's Characters
Page 1 of 1