Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)

Go down 
+5
Essie Bear
certifiedjesusfreak
Echo92
Purple
summer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:14 am

Omg Diggy I have no idea how to roleplay Percy in romance -panics- But good job on getting the canon :D
You got Annabeth didn'cha? :D Okay I'll give it my best shot >:3 Where?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 am

it doesn't necessarily have to be romance! 8D since, you know, they're not exactly together-together yet. umm i'm not sure about what we can rp whelp
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:50 am

Hey Summer! I was wondering if maybe Amber and Kenz could do a zombie fighting roleplay together. Like, Kenz wants to go back for her lyre, meets Amber, and then the sun starts going down and they have to fight a group of zombies or defend a fellow camper.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 pm

sure, which area of camp? c:
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Well, actually, Beanie and I have one already that would be great. If you could join this one, I'd be really grateful:

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t13629-gods-help-me-gods-help-me-beanie#265748
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 am

uhm okay do you guys have a plot because I could make Sinder come out from the Ares cabin to help and say that the other campers aren't opening the doors after sunset or something.

Its okay if I wait till you guys fight (beanie posts) and then join?

Last edited by #summer on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 am

Well, we're actually waiting until Faye opens the doors or we fight off a bunch of zombies. That would be good, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 am

oh wow okay you have four people roleplaying, sorry my max is three >< because i dont know if either you or beanie will lose muse so..
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 am

Well, we also have another topic with only two people currently. Or we could create our own topic. Sorry for the mass confusion.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t13660-losing-love-and-lyres-private-for-beanie#265925

Let me talk with Beanie about it.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 am

haha already on it. Beanie says it's alright.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 am

sure thing c: pm me when you've got it figured out ^^
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Alright, since Beanie hasn't PMed me, do you just want to do a separate topic? If you could make it, that would be great. :D Anywhere is fine.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:54 am

okay, but if you want me to make it i might take some time because i have stuff these few days, sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 am

It's fine! I'm willing to wait. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3