Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)

Go down 
+5
Essie Bear
certifiedjesusfreak
Echo92
Purple
summer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) Empty
PostSubject: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:24 am

"...As I said, I don't get why Summer dragged us here..."
"You are here to converse nicely and introduce yourselves to strangers."
"Oh quit complaining Seth, you're just worked up because we interrupted your conversation with that girl from cabin 10."
"Shhh... Stop arguing guys, they're here already! Gosh... I feel like jamming mothballs into your mouths."
"They? Oh, they. Those people we're supposed to introduce ourselves to? Oh, okay. Right. What."
"You're kind of ranting, heh. Anyway, better be quick, I'm ditching sword practice for this."
"Well... It was pretty peaceful until they came in talking and asking us questions..."
"Are you kidding me? It was literally a full on debate session here."
"Guys...."

Right, since they seem too busy to greet you, I'll do it. Welcome! So as the title says, here is where you can meet and plot with my charries! They will be giving you a short introduction of themselves soon.

Soon as in, right now. *glares at the group*

Amber Sinder Swift:
"Kays, I'll go first. Since they are still too busy arguing."
Spoiler:

◊ I'm a daughter of Hecate, goddess of magic.
◊ Just turned 15 on the seventh of the seventh. Magic is coincidental, isn't it?
◊ I'm pretty easy going and I do have good control over my temper, that's what comes of having to mind your powers every minute of the day.
◊ My personality is more of an ISFJ person. Check it out!
◊ I don't like violence, but I do know that it is necessary in war. Especially demigod wars, which are pretty irritating since with all the powers we have, we can't get all the bloodstains off the ground after a battle skirmish. And I know because I've tried.
◊ I may look it, but I am not easy to push around.
◊ I value integrity and I respect your morals, so you can break rules and whatever, but please respect mine as well. Heard that, Cookie? Stop getting me mixed up in your schemes and tell the truth without being intensively probed!
◊ I am able to cast magic. You know, the normal Hecate stuff. It's really cool. Ask my siblings.
◊ Cinder is my companion were-cat, just be careful around her.
◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

Seth Bond:
"It's called stating my opinion in a civilized manner, Amber. Not arguing."

Spoiler:
◊ I'm a son of Bia, goddess of force.
◊ I'm gonna be... What? 16 soon? Which puts me at 15 years old currently.
◊ I'm never one to turn down a fair joke. Wanna organise a prank? Count me in!
◊ I'm an ENTP on the personality list. Check it out!
◊ I'm not aggressive and I don't anger easily. Unlike Crystal.
◊ I'm more of a strategist. And I pride myself on that. Pride is not ego. They are similar but not the same.
◊ I don't really care for rules or Amber's pesky morals and stuff or anything. I mean, so long you get the job done, why bother?
◊ But don't try convincing me. The last thing I need is to get all guilty while I'm in the middle of something.
◊ Cookie would never admit that, but I'm a quicker thinker than her. I can get myself out of trouble mentally ASAP. Though I don't think of the consequences. Hard to do when your life is in danger. Cookie kinds of freezes up for a bit. She better at the convincing thing. And she's instinctively fast physically too.
◊ I'm not so good at the archery stuff. My aim is.... terrible. I prefer the sword. At least you know where you are with a sword. It's straightforward. I like that. Not planning, scheming, plotting nonsense all the time with small unreliable weapons. Though sometimes, strategics is a must.
◊ What really, really bugs me is that I can't remember much of my life before camp. Perhaps you could help me?
◊ I'm not very sure about my abilities either. Uh, manipulating forces? Its pretty random.
◊ Apparently I've been told countless times that I'm some sort of a player. Or a Casanova. Honestly, I don't get what's wrong in checking out a few girls... Right? Just... Not all at once, Seth...

◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

Crystal Frost:
"Yes, we weren't arguing. Not for very long."

Spoiler:
◊ I'm a daughter of Khione, goddess of snow and ice.
◊ I'm turning 15 exactly 15 days before Christmas. Figure that yourself.
◊ I'm known to be pretty sharp with who I dislike. So don't get on my bad side, you'll regret it. This isn't an empty threat.
◊ I have the personality of an ENTJ. Check it out!
◊ Ignore Seth, I'm not temperamental or bipolar. I just... have lesser patience than most. Especially to those who can't stand the least bit of helpful criticism.
◊ And no, I'm not infatuated with him. We're just friends. With half an enemy relationship. Bit complicated, really.
◊ I don't just plan. I make decisions and make sure they are carried out.
◊ I have a down-to-earth character and I don't bother much with superstitious beliefs.
◊ I abhor tell-tales. And cry-babies too.
◊ I am blunt, which means that you'll get no beating around the bush from me. Its either this or that. Such simplicity.
◊ Call me an air-head? I'm sure you'd have plenty of air in the space occupying your head soon. And ice. Okay, know what? I'll make sure there's nothing but ice.
◊ I keep a canine that is a cross between a fox and a wolf.
◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

Cookie Jung:
"Wow. First time you agreed with him."

Spoiler:
◊ My godly parent is Hypnos, god of sleep.
◊ I'm 13 currently, turning 14 soon. And I like it that way. Old enough to be taken seriously, but young enough to not take blame for... things.
◊ I really don't get agitated much. I just go with the flow. Be happy. I can also be pretty convincing when I want to.
◊ What? Hypnosis? I'd normally say a straight on, No way. But since Summer insists we have to be honest... Yeah, watch out. "Hey! They're getting fidgety and nervous, I told you honesty isn't the best policy for some stuff, Summer.." "No.. but it is the best policy when you get your hands on your pranking tools..."
◊ Summer says I'm an ENFP. Check it out!
◊ Want me to abide by your prim and proper rules? Jeez, give me a break. Some rules are there for no reason at all.
◊ Amber says that I look terribly innocent, and that it is hard not to believe me when I say anything. I must say, it is helpful sometimes.
◊ You can trust me to keep a secret. How do you think I get out of trouble so much?
◊ I'm really random, and easily distracted sometimes. Strike that, make it all the time.
◊ I may speak in another language sometimes. Pardon me. Yes, I am not a blood American, I'm Korean-Japanese.
◊ Yep, I use Japanese style fighting. Throwing is my forte. Knives, darts, shurikens, whatever. I'll be frank with you. I'm good at it. And I'll give you some professional advice. If you see Seth try throw anything, get the heck out of there.
◊ I don't sneak or tip-toe around. It's called being quiet. Stifling unnecessary noise. I just don't see the reason why everyone has to blunder around sounding like elephants.
◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

Conrad Winters:
"You'd be surprised, Sooki."

Spoiler:
◊ I am a son of Athena, goddess of wisdom and a bunch of other stuff. "I mean that with the greatest respect of course, Mother. You just have too many talents for me to list in this short period of time Summer has allocated." "What, Conrad?! You have all the time in the world. Shh! I don't want Athena after me!"
◊ I'm 16 years old.
◊ Am I sarcastic? Oh absolutely not.
◊ I am ranked somewhere between an INTJ and an ISTJ on the personality list. Go on.
◊ I value intelligence, knowledge, and competence. And if you were to work with me, I'd expect the same from you.
◊ When I have a focus and goal, and I am rarely swayed from it.
◊ I can be trusted, but it doesn't mean I trust others. So you might as well not trust me at all.
◊ I can be nice, but you really wouldn't want to agitate me.
◊ Who's up for a game of demigod dodgeball?
◊ Abilities? You have one guess. But there are two actually.
◊ Stop trying to interpret me. You'd know more if you met me face to face. A great deal more.
◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

Brooklyn Summers:
"He means they share a mutual- Yeowchh, Crystal, that was cold!"
Spoiler:

◊ I'm a daughter of Poseidon, god of sea.
◊ My birthday is on the 18th of October.
◊ I'm the type to just.. go with the flow. I don't really want to get into an argument.
◊ I have the personality of an ESFP. Check it out!
◊ I'll agree with Sinder. What's the point of battling over nothing? You get nothing, the opposition gets nothing, its plain nothing. It's easier to talk it out, at least you get something. Like debating skills, if anything. "Totally." "Guys, that's not the point. ._. "
◊ I tend to just agree with others, so you'll find me kinda easy-going. But I'm not an introvert, since I do voice out my opinions.
◊ I don't like complaining. I mean, its alright if you do it just for the sake of it, like Seth, and actually do the job. But to keep nagging about something gets on my nerves.
◊ I can control the tides and cause earthquakes, storms the such. It's kinda tiring sometimes.
◊ I gave the first Pegasus I met to Cookie, since they seem to bond better. So I have no pets currently.
◊ My weapons... I have a boomerang that can split into double swords. -Thanks Amber!- Its not a returning boomerang. If you hit something, it won't return anyway, which rather defeats the purpose.
◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

Percy Jackson:
"You see why sometimes the obvious is not stated for a reason, sis?"

Spoiler:
◊ I'm a son of Poseidon, god of sea.
◊ I'm.... 14 think.. Whoa, I'm fourteen already?
◊ People have marked me as excessively loyal to friends and family. More than once, and not in the most... pleasant of ways.
◊ I might be reckless at times. But hey, I didn't choose to be born with ADHD, though it helps in battles.
◊ I'm gonna admit this once, so don't expect me to repeat. You may call me obtuse in relationships, but take this advice. It's sometimes the easiest way to get out of an awkward situation. *wink*
◊ But yeah, I sometimes forget how sensitive relationships are.
◊ I'm with Seth on this one. I really can't aim. Whereas with a sword....
◊ I use a celestial leaf-bladed sword, Anaklusmos, that can turn into a pen. I learnt of its heritage last summer. I've gotta say, it is not only us demigods who always end up with tragic histories. Don't ask. Really, don't.
◊ I can control the tides and summon temporary earthquakes. Seawater refreshes me, breathing and staying dry underwater. The typical Poseidon stuff.
◊ Blackjack is kind of.. my personal steed I guess. Oh and Mrs O'Leary likes to follow me around.

◊ Relationships:

Spoiler:

"Summer, can we be over with this sometime before next week?"

Um.. yes. So there they are. If you'd like to plot with my charries, feel free to post below. If you'd like to dib any of them, just PM me. ^^ But it would be better if your charrie had met mine before. They really don't like blind dates. xP

Their relationship things are actually listed according to how close they are to the person. So, they may be just "friends", but listed higher than a "good friend" because they are closer, but for some reason stay just as friends. Its a bit complicated really. Also, for those with the same status and closeness, they are listed alphabetically. If you want a special relationship with my charries, be it positive or negative, feel free to PM me or post here!

I'm -they are- always ready to rp. (:

Update: Percy is not exactly available for roleplay unless you have a suitable plot. No way am I simply winging it with him. xD

Last edited by the Summer Empress on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 52 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Do you think Bella Jones, my character who is Athena can RP with Amber Swift? Nice characters by the way. xD!
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Why not? x) You wanna plot it first, or just see how it turns out? Thanks, by the way! xD

"Won't you say hi?"
"Shh, stop bothering others."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:23 pm

I think that Tracy and Seth could get along really well. Tracy loves pranks. They would be just friends though.

Btw, I love how you set it up! The beginning made me crack up.

Last edited by Echo92 on Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
certifiedjesusfreak

certifiedjesusfreak

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:32 pm

I think Seth and Jacquelyn would be great friends...And as soon as Lindsey gets accepted, I think her and Amber could become great friends.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

@Echostar: Haha thanks! You want me to set up the rp now? ^^

@certifiedjesusfreak: Sure, I think they will too. xD You'll choose when and where to rp?

"I'll look forward to meeting her."
"Me too! Pranks rock the world."
"I agree."
"Oh gods..."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Soo can i rp with amber.....with my charrie kelly
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Haha, of course. But probably after she's done rping with Bella, right? xD
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh ye.......... umm maybe with crystal then...i forgot
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:56 am

Okays, you start that one? ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:52 am

Seth and Gwenda? Flirting? Bwahahahaha! :D Euros creek.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:04 am

Ahahaha yeah, Shan! xD

"Is she hot?"
"Oh great..."
"Not again."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply. Where should the topic be?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:31 pm

It's alright. xD Probably... either in camp or off campus? ...Okay, that wasn't a very good suggestion... Uh.. Maybe off campus, lake or stables?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Let's do lake.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Sure! Send me the link? x)
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 am

Updated. x)
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:32 am

The only reason I did not post in our topic was because that character died.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:56 am

Oh whoa, that's abrupt.

"What? Why?!"

Last edited by Shadeslayer~☯ on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 am

I think either Conrad or Seth should meet Maria. XP If you want to, that is.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:23 am

Sure thing! She'll get along fine with Conrad. You want to create or do you want me to do it? (:
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 am

Could you please? I'm afraid that if I'm asked to start one I'll forget. Lol.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:48 am

Here it is, Ess. ^^

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10814-there-s-no-reason-to-be-worked-up-is-there-essie

"Right. I'm so looking forward to it." -sarcastic-
"Jeez, lighten up bro."
"Don't mind him. He's always like that."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 am

Whoo! At last I updated all my charrie's relationships! 8D It was a job all right. If you guys want to have some sort of special friendship/relationship/frenemyship with my charries, feel free to PM me or post here!
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Seth and Bella aren't dating anymore ROFL..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)   lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets plot<33 arasso? (under rennovation yay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next