Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Lex Smith

Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGcC8bHuf0bKvkzBSUmDjJlixZ3wTznw30relus-esi9vJ5gO0

Lex had asked if Jazzie could talk to him. He was sitting on his bunk, saving some space for her. He had his serious face on, which he didn't wear much. He was looking down at the golden floor, examining a piece of lint. He was tired of waiting. He walked out of the cabin when he ran into Jazzie.

Jazzie Smith

Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzY7x7Z4tNf9VKDiS2f8UalMrjIrxBd4xyS_kDvIeijhFklh7R5g

Jazzie had run into her half-brother, Lex. "Oh, sorry Lex. Didn't mean to run into you," she said as she was entering the cabin. She sat down on her bunk, which was across from Lex's bunk. She looked at Lex, whose face was way too serious to be Lex. Jazzie looked worried. "Are you okay, Lex? Is something wrong?" she asked.

"I have to ask you something," Lex said, sitting down on his bunk. He looked at Jazzie. "Did you know anyone when you were 1 through 4?" he asked, his voice a little cracked.

Jazzie looked at Lex weird. "Lex, I can't remember that far back. Why-" she suddenly realized why he was asking her this. "I-I did. He looked a lot like you. Blonde, brown eyes-" she stopped herself. "That was you, wasn't it?" she asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"Probably," he said. "There's one more question I need to ask you. If you know the answer, say it. If you don't, just shrug." he said. He looked at the ceiling.

"When flowers bloom, they grow in the same place. But when trees grow, what happens?"

Jazzie thought for a moment. She had seen something written on her shoulder when she was "adopted". She looked at her shoulder, and it was still there. It was faded, but it was there. It was in Ancient Greek. She read it aloud: "They sway back and forth, and fly away." She looked up at Lex, who had tears in his eyes. "Lex, are you okay?" she asked.

Lex hugged Jazzie as hard as he could. "I'm sorry Jazzie. I'm sorry I didn't protect you," he said, tears bursting out of his eyes. He let go of Jazzie, letting her catch her breath. She looked at Lex, confused.

"Wait, what? What do you mean 'I'm sorry I didn't protect you,'? What happened?" she asked, a confused look on her face.

"Oh my gods, you don't know." he said. He got a little more serious, but it was hard for him, considering he was crying before he said this. "When you were 4, you were kidnapped. It was all my fault. He didn't get me, but you were sleeping, and he got you. I tried to stop him, I really did. But I was only 7. I couldn't do much." Lex looked at Jazzie, seeing if she had understood.

"So that's why my last name was Lee, and not Smith. I was taken away from my family. I'm so sorry Lex. At least I'm alright, right?" she said, puttin gon a half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Tara Truscott:

Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) MeaghanM2

I walked into the cabin and raised an eyebrow at the little emotional scene playing in front of me. It looked like something that should be on some Soap-Opera show. "Um... Should I be imposing? I could back to the Archery Range if I'm interrupting something here..." I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 pm

"No, your not invading Tara. Not now, anyways. Just talking with my sister," Lex said, a smile on his face. He looked at Jazzie, who had tears in her eyes. She nodded half-heartedly. Then she wiped her eyes, trying to girl up.
"Ya, we're fine, Tara. You wanna talk or something?" Jazzie asked with a small smile. She looked at Tara, who seemed to be a little surprised at her crying.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

"Uh, no. Don't need anything. I was just going to put away my armor and supplies. Did... Something happen?" I asked slowly, walking over to my dresser and pulling it open. I unslung the quiver from my back and gently placed it inside the cushioned drawer.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 pm

"Its kinda a long story," Lex said. He didn't want Tara to get involved, but he was okay with telling her the story if she really wanted to hear it.
Jazzie nodded in agreement.
"Unless you have all the time in the world, you probably won't be able to be able to hear the story," Jazzie said. She kinda agreed with her brother. If she heard the story again, she would burst out. If Tara decided she wanted to hear the story, Jazzie would leave the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:57 pm

"Hey Lex I had to talk about archery. Um some girl I met, Meira wants to join us. Is that okay. Oh hi is this Jazzie. Oh I am interrupting something ain't I. I am sorry. We will talk later" Austin said feeling kind of guilty.
Back to top Go down
certifiedjesusfreak

certifiedjesusfreak

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Mark McKinley
Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) Son_of13
"I'm going to shine my light in this dark world. I owe it to myself."

Mark popped his gum as he waltzed into his golden cabin (his family was so awesome that his cabin was gold.) He wasn't expecting to see two of his siblings he had yet to meet (There were so many of them...) sitting and almost crying, one of his sisters standing and shifting there awkwardly, with one of his brothers standing in the doorway.
"I'll be right out, I promise. I just need my bow for archery," Mark stammered, stumbling off to find his weapon.
He cursed softly. Where could it be.
"Any of you seen it?" he asked without thinking. Then he thought about it for a little bit longer. This was the Apollo Cabin. They had bows lying around willy-nilly. Of course they hadn't seen it. Well, they might have, but they probably wouldn't have recognized it as his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))   Surprise for Kids ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise for Kids ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1