Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]

Go down 
+3
Zan
Colby
Angel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Carly gave a small yelp as she tripped over more party supplies. She hung streamers and ribbons, set out punch bowls and decorated the cabin to look like a party extravaganza. She stood on multiple stacked chairs as she hung a disco ball from the ceiling. She fell to the ground with a thud, bu she hung the now spinning disco ball successfully.
Today was Will's birthday, she had to make this special for him. After...he deserved it. She set out a bunch of snacks now, putting chips and pretzels in bowls as she waited for the other guests to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 pm

I walked into the cabin and gazed opened mouth at everything. I looked at the girl, Carly. "You did this?" I asked with surprize. I looked around and shruged. "Hey It's nice." She said standing over by the girl and held out a hand to help her up. "I'm Destiny. WIll's Aunt"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 pm

((Where shall Williamson be? And who's gonna go get him??))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Des will feacth him in a moment. After she mets his girlfriend. You know. Aunt/Sister stuff
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:22 pm

I walked into my cabin, the door banging with a thud. Upon noticing Carly, I raised my eyebrows. "Leave some stuff for me to do, Carly. Sheesh." I teased her, grinning. I grabbed some streamers and hung them up by Will's door. "And stop tripping over everything. You're making me look graceful." I chuckled, grabbing a chip and gulping it down.

I nodded towards the disco ball. "Was that really necessary?" I asked her, smiling in spite of myself.

Last edited by DanTheManUnicornPerson on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Carly smiled. "Yes," she said, giving a nod of her head. "It was very necessary.." she added. She looked over at Destiny and smiled. "Hi, I'm Carly Simmins Will's...uhh..friend?" she said in a rather questioning tone. She wasn't entirely sure what she was in Will's eyes. But she didn't really care...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Destiny rolled her eyes at Jake. "Gosh Jake, at least wait till the big lug is in here to critacize someone." Des scolded lightly. She frowned. "Speaking of which... where is he?" Des asked.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 pm

I grinned at Colby. "Pff... you never let me have any fun, Des." I chuckled, tripping over a misshapen balloon that had fallen on the floor, slipping and almost colliding with Des. "Styx, sorry Des." I said to her. "That balloon came out of nowhere." I looked over my shoulder to see where it went, but couldn't spot it. "See what I mean? It's not even-- wait... oh Gods. Please don't tell me it's stuck to my back again." I groaned. This had been happening for a while now. Stupid static electricity.

"Anyway, yeah... where's Will?" I repeated her same question. Without waiting for an answer, I continued. "You should probably go drag him in here, Des. I would hate to have this be all for nothing. Well, no scratch that, I got food, so it definitely is worth something." I said, grinning, walking over to my bunk and flopping down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Des rolled her eyes and laughed at her brother. "Jake.... Go lie down, take bowl chips, don't hurt ylourself. What am I saying. You'd choke to death on a chip. Take some cotton candy or somthing." Des patted his head and ruffed his hair, reaching up. Then as she turned around she said. "Oh by the way. The ballon is on the back of your head." She walked out the cabin in search of Will.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Will collided with Des on the way into the cabin. "Hey Aunt Des, what're you doing? Looking for me?" He asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. He didn't want them all to forget his first birthday.

((DAN. YOU BUTTLICK. YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY PM. >.< You know, the thoughtful, touching one?))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Carly tried to finish off some last minute things before she realized... "His gift!! I forgot it in my cabin!" she said, rushing out of the back door and to the minor gods cabin. She riffled hurriedly through her things. 'Where is it? Where is it?!' she thought. She quickly found the gift and gave a sigh of relief. She ran back to the Zeus cabin, entering the back door out of breath. "I found it.." she said, collapsing on a random camper's bed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Destiny, Startled as she hit a wall. Oh wait it's Will. She smiled at Will. "Yeah I need you to come look at something for me" She said turning to head back into the cabin. Her ease of saying inferred she had forgoten about him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 pm

"Mmk," Will nodded and followed Destiny into the cabin. He wondered what she found have needed? Knowing Des she had probably effed up something illegal. She probably had a supply of uranium dipped daggers in her dresser and the cops had found out.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

((How'd you find out about that! I was keeping that a serect until I got bored with her! Dang *Makes new plan*))

I lead Will into the dark cabin and went over to the wall and opened the sky lights so that the cabin glowed dim and shows all the decerations with more life and smiled to herself. "Ignore all the people standing around wanting to tell you something. And go find your girlfriend who did all this."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Carly's face flushed a deep shade of pink. "I never said I was his girlfriend.." she said in an embarrassed manner. She shook her head vigorously, looking at Will. "I...I never said that...she just..uh..." she stuttered, biting her lip out of humiliation. She fiddled with the present she held in her hand. "Happy birthday," she said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Destiny smiled. Winked at Will over her shoulder and went and sat down by Jake Grabbing a few cookies out of a bowl. "This.... should be an interesting day." She bit into a soft sweet cookie and smiled big. Oh how cookies made her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:10 pm

A huge smile spread across his face from ear to ear, "Aw man, thanks you guys!" He grinned and picked Des off her bed. "Thanks Auntie Des," he spun her around, making her cookie fly off in a different direction. He went over and patted Jake on the head. "Thanks man." Lastly, he went to Carly and gave her a smile. "Thank you," he said, picking her up around the waist and spinning her around.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Destiny shot a glare at Will. She jumped up and stomped over and grabbed anouther cookie to eat and protected it from the wrath of Will.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Carly nodded her head with a smile. As he picked her up she flushed a deep shade of scarlet. Her hair flew behind her and when he set her down she laughed. "I have a gift for you to.." she said. She pulled out a necklace. It had a gold lightning bolt pendant on a black leather chain. "Grasp the pendant in your hand," she said with an excited grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Will grinned at his Aunt. "Love you too, Des. You're just lucky I didn't zap your pillow," he stifled a chuckle. He rubbed the pendant. He wasn't quite sure what to say. It was jewlrey. And he was a guy. He didn't go for that stuff. But he did what he was told, and grasped the pendant.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Carly laughed, seeing his confusion. The pendant changed into a jagged, lightning bolt shaped the spear. The tip surged with electricity and sparks flew off of the sharp point of the jagged spear. "That's an antique electric spear. I had some Hephaestus kids make the pendant for its resting form. All you do is grasp the pendant.." she said with a smile.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30236621

Last edited by Angel on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm

"Whoa, a party? Man, I'm sorry for missing this!" Magnus Starkweather jogged into the room, his biking jacket and dark jeans scuffed. "Will...your bday, right? Hope you're loving it so far, chief. That's a nice weapon. Not as nice as an M249 SAW, but...impressive nevertheless."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Baylee was unidentifiable in her large panda costume. Grinning wildly, she threw helium balloons and confetti into the air, dancing around a bit. "The Party Panda... HAS ARRIVED!" she shouted into the dense air, running over toward the lights and turning them off, taking out a flashlight and waving it around the air.

Sorry, I just HAD to do that xD
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 am

"Dang it...," I muttered as I tugged the balloon out of my hair. "Des, as much as I love you, you are the most evil person in the world." I grinned at her and, with some effort, got up out of my bed. Turning my attention to Will, I greeted him. "Hey, no problem, man. Glad we could help. And happy birthday." I told him, a warm smile on my face.

"Darn it, Carly, why did you have to get him the cool present?" I asked her, chuckling. I didn't pressure her much about the whole girlfriend thing... no matter how many opportunities I saw, I think Des had done enough.

Hearing the door swing open, I whirled around... and was met by a giant stuffed panda. "Uh... guys, who invited Mr. Giant Panda to the party?" I stifled a laugh as I managed to make out who it was in the panda costume. "Baylee, is that you? Man, have you gained weight since I last saw you a few hours ago?" I grinned, giving the giant panda suit a hug.

I swiveled around when I heard Magnus's voice. "Ah, be quiet you big war fan. You're acting like a Ares kid." I chuckled, grabbing a chip once more, but halting when I remembered what Des said.

"Agh, fine. I'll grab some cotton candy." I said, throwing the chip back into the bowl reluctantly. Snagging the cotton candy, it immediately stuck to my nose. "Oh, COME ON. Great idea, Des, really." A grin appeared on my face, although it was hidden by a mound of blue cotton candy fuzz.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

"What can I say? Ares kids have and know how to use the best toys. You gotta respect that," Magnus returned lightheartedly, helping himself to some snacks. He snapped his fingers casually, sparks dancing around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]   Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Party for Will Michaels! [open to all]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next