Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) Empty
PostSubject: Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)   Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Henry pushed open the door of the Demeter Cabin. He stumbled in carrying a large white box. He set the box down on his bed, then went back outside. A few seconds later, he came back in with paper plates, a collapsing table, and a smile knife. He set up the table, then placed the box and plates on it. The box was then opened to reveal a chocolate cake with frosting christmas trees and snowmen. "Merry Christmas everybody!" Henry grinned at the other Demeter kids.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)   Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm

"Woah!" Ariane exclaimed. "Where did you get that from? It's amazing." She gazed in amazement at the detailed Christmas cake. It probably would've taken ages to make. It also looked really tasty.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)   Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Iekka walked into the Demeter cabin and gasped just a bit. She looked around to everything. The cake, oh, it looked good. "Where'd you get the cake, Henry?" she asked. The cabin just looked wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)   Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 am

Henry blushed. "Little shop in N'York. It took me a while to save up for it." He cut slices for Iekka and Ariane. "Here y'all go!"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)   Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"Thankyou!" Ariane said happily. She took a big bite bite of the cake. "Oh my Gods, this is amazing!" she exclaimed. "This is the best cake I've ever tasted." She finished the slice and sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)   Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henry how did you- (open to all Demeter kids)
Page 1 of 1