Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I pushed back a strand of raven black hair behind my ear, concentrating on making a lightning bolt, courtesy of Zeus, using soap-stone carving. Unfortunately, it kept on falling apart. "Ahh... come on, uncle, a little help?" I muttered, reaching out for a new piece of rock to work with. Pretty soon, I'm going to resort to making a moon for Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I was sat in the arts and crafts room, trying to be artistic. I was trying to draw a picture of the gods but it just didn't seem right. I had to erase certain details and draw them in again. But no matter how hard I tried, it just couldn't be right. I threw my pencil at the wall and rested my chin on my hand. Why am I so rubbish at drawing? I asked, I didn't know who I was directing it to but I didn't care. I saw a girl sculpting a lighting bolt out of soap stone and wondered weither it was for Zeus. I walked towards her and smiled. Nice lighting bolt, is that for my dad?
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm

I looked up from the carving, about to reply when the top part of the carving fell off. "More like was. I can't get it right."
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 pm

I tried to hold back a laugh as a chunk of the girl's lightning bolt fell onto the floor. I tried so hard but it came out a little giggle. Sorry, I gave up on my picture, it just didn't look like the gods. I looked at the pencil that was snapped on the floor. I laughed and turned back to the girl. I don't believe we've met. I'm Dannii daughter of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm

I smiled, not minding when she giggled, my electric-blue eyes drawn to the snapped pencil on the floor. "They're hard to draw, especially Hephaestus." (I fail at spelling his name xD) "I'm Rin, daughter of Hades. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 pm

I pick up a lump of Clay and start modeling something which turns into a Statue of Hades, My Dad it turns out pretty good but it had a few errors but I still Kept it in my Cabin(That we borrowed LOL) 2. I mutter "Who didnt say we were Artistic?" "I didnt" A Fimilar Male Voice. I turned to see Rya Atlantic, Sister of Emma, Children of Poseidon. "Rya! You finally got here! Emma's over there in the Infirmary" I said as I then ran off to Cabin 2
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm Posiedon's kid. I agree with you. Children of Hades are very artistic.
Besides, anybody who's dad can make a palace out of obsidian and statues and plants out of bones(a very hard thing to do!), is probally very artistic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)   Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoever said Hades kids weren't artistic too? (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: