Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Augsp

Augsp

Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) Empty
PostSubject: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 am

Lily walks in. she puts her suitcase by her bedside table and puts her makeup case on the bedside table.Then she jumps on her bed and scratches her scar. Then she wanders out to explore.

Last edited by Augsp on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 am

I walked back a little dazed from the After Curfew party earlier. I was super late at night, and I felt half drunk from really heavy wine. I smelled the perfume from my Cabin, and I headed that way. I tried to keep my head up. I hoped I wouldn't run into anyone, but of course I did. "Oh, hey, sorry," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:43 am

"Oh! Um, I think you're a little dazed."Said Lily.You should really rest.Anyway,What's your name?" She asked,while helping her into her bunk.Then she went to put some lipstick on.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Lily walks out to the Camp Shop.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Lily says"Hey" to Ali , puts on some makeup, then looks in her wardrobe to find a cute CHB t-shirt and jeans with pink paint splatters on it
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:41 am

Lily changes into a cute pink t-shirt that said LOVE on it, jeans with pink paint splattered jeans, puts on makeup, then heads out of the cabin to wander.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 am

Lily goes outside to explore.
She heads to the Hephastus Cabin, armed with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Whoa there. Don't double post, or, post a lot in a row. And every post needs to be at least four sentances long.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 pm

~Thanks, Bunny. I think you can multiple post in your bunk (i.e. coming in, then you leave, then come back in, etc.), but yes, you need to post at least four sentences.~
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Oh, my bad, thanks :]
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Thanks for telling me. :D
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Lily comes inside to wait for Ali. She taps her foot, then puts on some lipstick and a sweet smelling body spray.Then she gets Snowball out of her cage and plays with her. Snowball squims and goes to sleep. flower

Last edited by Augsp on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Private!!!)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

I walked in the Cabin nonchalantly and sat on my bed. I flipped back and my hair flipped around, looking pretty cool. I brushed it back with my fingers and I smiled. I looked around the Cabin. It was oddly quiet.
Back to top Go down
Augsp

Augsp

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:35 pm

"Hi" I say to Ali.Snowball, who was on my head jumps on Ali's lap.Then she goes to sleep again."Sorry,"I say."She likes company."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh, hey," I murmered to her. There were always new siblings here these days. I could not keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 pm

i cam in to the cabin im prettyer than u i scwqeamed ahazhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm

~You cannot RP until you have made a char and gotten it accepted. Please read the rules, before there are consequences!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)   Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily's Bunk (Open to Any Aphrodite kids)
Page 1 of 1