Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aphrodite kids fight too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwilla

Bwilla

Aphrodite kids fight too Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 pm

I arrived in my new pants, jeans and Holding Fear and my new blade and waited for my sister Leah. This area was pretty plian nothing to trip on and a few dummys to fight.
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

BIC:Quickly, I walked into the arena, hoping I did walk straight into something considering I was still looking at my blade with a grin. Eventually, I slowed into a slow stop and looked around, then grinned at Teru. I looked down and checked to see if my shoes were tied or not, I didn't want to trip like I did earlier. Especially while fighting.. They were. Smiling, I looked back up.

Leah De Ravin, Aphrodite, 14
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm

I spotted Leah, she was looking at her shoes. "Hey, I was thinking about names for them, how about fire and ice in greek?" I asked
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm

I looked up at him and grinned. "Cool." I muttered. "I probably wouldn't have ever thought of that, nay, never thought of anything." I laughed, then paused and said "Names I mean. I'm not the smartest person, but ... I've thought of things. Just... okay, you know what I mean!" I laughed again and hoped I wasn't confusing Teru too bad.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

I raised my eyebrow, mostly understanding but not all of it. "Thanks, It's not real origenal but I think they fit 'em" Then I looked around, how exactly were we going to train with them? "I think we should find wooden wazitakes and fight each other with them."
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

"No problem, man." I said, nodding. I smiled. It was no surprise that he didn't understand all of it, I didn't really expect him too. My words could be so confusing sometimes.

Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

OOC: Be right back
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: Back
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

I pulled out a pair of said wooden weapons and handed her one. I placed Fire and Fear on a mat and pushed my hair be hind my ear. I hefted the fake blade and felt the balance. "How does it feel?" I asked her
OOC: I have to go talk to you later
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

OOC: Okay, bye for now.
I nodded. "It feels okay." I grinned and said "Ready?" Slowly, I balanced myself firmly

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm

I grinned back at her, and lunged. I don't think she was expexting it. The wooden blade was aimed for her arm in a slashing movment.
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 pm

With a slight yelp, I pushed the blade away with my own. "God, I wasn't ready! You gave me a heart attack!" I said, than sighed. Stupid me, I should have expected this considering I was training for fighting. Then I lunged back at him.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:03 pm

"I think you mean gods," I teased as I stepped back out of her swing. I hadn't expected her to block it though I was glad she did
OOC:I'll be back later it's Karate tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodite kids fight too   Aphrodite kids fight too I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite kids fight too
Page 1 of 1