Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillyum

Quillyum

Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)   Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 pm

I sat in the courtyard, surounded by the cabins of the Gods. My gutair in hand. I played a light, mellow set of cords. Waiting to see if anyone would come visit me and keep me company.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)   Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

I walked up, hearing music, and sat down. "Hey." I was bursting with boredom, and I wanted to prank. Prank, prank, prank.. That one word kept ringing in my head. I sighed. "You wanna help me prank someone? I'm really bored. Seriously, to the death, bored. I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)   Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 pm

~EHh, Katrina, did you make a charrie yet? Just making sure ^^~
Back to top Go down
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)   Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:46 pm

~Yeah~
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)   Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know cabin mates better (open to Hermes kids)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: