Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The meeting. [Bren]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 pm

The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 Tumblr_m2hn48X6Vs1qe7rcto2_500
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
//I've been addicted to you since it first hit
Out of control like a surge of electric yeah
Your skin, the touch, the kiss the rush
\\

I yawned, blinking as I watched the stars. I looked over as I heard crickets begin to chirp. Was it really that late? I guess it was since I was so tired. I began to think about going back and then I just relaxed. It was a long walk and I could get up later when I had the energy.

//When your lips touch mine
It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 Gingaah_190356566_large
:.a u d r e y V I V I A N b r o o k s.:
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
stand a little taller
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey yawns and covers her mouth with her arm. It was getting late, and she was pretty tired. She sits up trying to not fall asleep. This attempt soon fails however, as Audrey lays down and closes her eyes. Pretty soon she falls asleep, all curled up on her side.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm

I looked over as I heard her breathing slow and found her asleep. Smiling, I scooted over and put an arm around her and closed my eyes deciding we would just fall asleep together. I felt myself begin to get tired. Next thing I knew I was out. I fell asleep with a smile on my face from he happyness that this date brought and thought about how this might work out. That is to say if I trusted her, which might not happen. Still I figured it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am

Audrey wakes up, and looks around. Where was she? Oh thats right the meadow with Scott, she most have fallen asleep. She rolls over, to come face to face with Scott, awkward. She giggles, and pokes his arm. "Wake up Scott!"she says to him. She then sits up, and looks around. What time was it?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:38 am

The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 Tumblr_m2hv5a79g31r1py9u
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I woke up slowly. I picked myself up off the ground, rubbing my eyes. When I opened them I blinked hard, the light hitting them hard. It must almost be noon. I can't believe I slept that long. I looked over and Audrey was still here which made me smile that she hadn't just left. I lifted a hand to my hair to smooth it down a tad in case I had bed head, which I doubted since it was hard to get bed head without a pillow.

It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\

Last edited by Cinna on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

Audrey looks over at Scott, and smiles. She had a good time with him, it was fun. "Should we go back to camp now?"she asks quietly. Audrey then runs her fingers through her hair, trying to get rid of tangles. Sleeping on the ground, had caused her hair to get all tangled.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 Tumblr_m2hv5a79g31r1py9u
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I nodded. "I suppose we better. Chiron might notice soon." I looked over at her and got up, brushing the grass off my butt and legs. I picked up the blanket and the basket, then reached and arm out to help up Audrey. I pulled her to her feet, and chuckled a little as I lightly brushed a piece of grass from her hair. "Come on, I said, beginning to walk back to camp.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Audrey blushes, and looks at Scott. When he starts to walk, she runs to catch up with him. Running, was a pretty effortless thing for her, so it didn't take long. "I really had fun last night"she says softly. She then walks, not sure what she should do next. Hold hands? That wasn't really her style, ugh she was bad at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting. [Bren]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2