Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi.. I guess? (BREN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Hi.. I guess? (BREN) Empty
PostSubject: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Ali walked out of her cabin late at night, her sleeping getting worse through the week. She had started up again.

She sighed, sitting down, avoiding the people patrolling to see if anybody was up after curfew. She put her head in her hands, she was wearing a tee-shirt and some pajama pants, she wasn't going to bother hiding her unhealthy frame at the moment.

She looked up when she heard someone coming.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi.. I guess? (BREN) Chris-Hemsworth
I walked silently behind the cabins, keeping to the shadows. I walked in between a narrow space between two cabins, staying in the shadows. My eyes scanned the area, landing on someone. She was between two cabins on the opposite side of the courtyard. What was she doing there?

Cursing, I made my way around the cabins, avoiding the patrol. Finally I made it around to the girl. "
Hey, what's someone like you doing out here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 pm

She turned to face the boy, her arms crossed in front of her stomach automatically. "Um.. nothing.. couldn't sleep..." she trailed. She looked at him, he was muscular, and rather intimidating actually. "W-What do mean by someone like me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm

She whirled around to face me, and my appearance probably didn't help with the fact that I caught her off guard. I considered myself pretty bad looking. I did, however, find it peculiar that she automatically crossed her arms over her stomach like a robot programmed to do so. MY best guess was that she had hidden something under her jacket, or she didn't feel good.

"
Err.." I said, thinking. "Well, you don't seem the type to wander around so late," I said, trying to cover.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 pm

She looked at him for a moment, letting it go slightly. "You don't even know me. So how the hell would you know?" she asked, this guy obviously didn't know her, or else he would recognize it as normal for her to be out in the middle of the night. She sighed, "Why are you out so late anyways?" she asked, moving the topic away from herself.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm

"Sorry," I said quickly. "I didn't mean anything." I could tell she wasn't open for discussion about herself. "It's creepy in the Hephaestus cabin at night," I explained. "With the automatons and everything."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 pm

She nodded, "That makes sense." she said. She looked at him, "So I'm guessing... Hephaesteus?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him. Anyone could tell through the muscles, what he had just said as well. She looked at him, "I'm Alison Walker, daughter of Hermes. You can call me Ali." she gave him a small smile, at least he wasn't prying about her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I nodded. I was Hephaestus and I thought it was pretty obvious by my appearance. I guys that explained it. Why she was sneaking around at night; Hermes. I smiled warmly. Well, at least I hoped it was warmly but people always thought me to be intimidating. "I'm Kyle," I said, keeping my voice low. "Good to meet you Ali."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi.. I guess? (BREN) Qs8s9f
Alison (Ali) Walker

She looked at Kyle. "Ni-Nice to meet you too." she stuttered out. She sighed, "Um... so..." she trailed, trying to keep the undying silence from entering.

"How's your life?" Stupid. She cursed herself, mentally slapping herself. She hated sounding like an idiot. It was just another thing people could pick on her for.

She sounded idiotic, besides the fact that her arms were awkwardly crossed in front of her stomach. She wondered if he had made some kind of an assumption to why she looked so weird. She certainly didn't plan on people seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi.. I guess? (BREN) Chris%2Bhemsworth%2Bas%2Brhage
I grinned. I wanted her to feel more comfortable but I guess that was hard when you really weren't.

"I'm fine," I replied, politely. "Do you usually come out here at night?" I asked. I knew that was sort of prying, and I only meant for it to be conversation. I hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Alison (Ali) Walker

She looked at him for a moment before answering carefully. "Um.. yeah..." she stayed away from why. She honestly couldn't explanation it other than dreams waking her, and sleeplessness.

"What about you? You normally talk to random girls at night?" she smiled at him.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:55 pm

I smiled. She seemed pretty calm once you got her relaxed. I guessed she was only irritated when you wanted her to talk about her past and personal information. Kind of like me, I guess.

"No, I just had a nightmare. Most people do. I was going to sneak some stuff from the camp store." I had no problem in telling her this. She was a Hermes camper. Surely she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Alison Walker

She smirked, "Need help with that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She had forgotten about the fact that she was only wearing a tee-shirt and not some kind of a sweatshirt to hid the sickly thin state he had as she place her hand on her hips. "I can help..." she trailed mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 pm

"Actually," I started. I held up a tool that she probably couldn't identify in the dark. "I'm all set. This ought to be enough to get in," I replied. I shrugged, lowering the tool once again. "You can come with me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Alison Walker

Ali looked at him, he hadn't brought up her weight. Maybe he hadn't seen yet, that was good. Her arms crossed over her stomach once again. "So? Do you know where the security cameras are, the security they place in there? I don't think you do, Hephaestus kid or not." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

I shook my head. In fact, I didn't know where the security cameras were. Actually, I had no clue that the store even had security cameras. I guess I would be needing her help, but I wasn't sure whether she could do much if she kept her arms crossed across her stomach.

"Well," I said. "I guess we should go."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Alison Walker

Alison looked at him for a moment. She uncrossed her arms slowly so she could climb to the top. She motioned for him to follow.

She climbled to the roof of the shop. She looked back at him, a mischievous grin crossing her face, a spark in her eye. "Follow me exactly." she ordered.

When she made it across to where the vent entrance was she looked at him, "Could you fit in it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi.. I guess? (BREN) Chris-1
I climbed on top of the store and crawled over to her. I stared at the vent. "Definitely no," I said. I felt like a huge bulky elephant at that moment, but I most certainly could not fit in there. "Is there another way?" I asked, looking around in the dark for an alternative entrance that wasn't the obvious front door.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Alison Walker

She bit her lip, she held up a finger to ask or a minute quietly as she quickly climbed inside. Once she made it inside, she silently turned off the security.

She looked around, trying to cover up the cameras quickly, she didn't care if she was caught, she never was usually.

She climbed back up, She went down, smirking, she opened the back door to the store, "That's settled, grab what you want quickly, and let's go." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 pm

I watched her work silently. She worked quick and efficiently and I wondered if the Hermes cabin trained for this when they had free time or were ditching capture the flag. It seemed logical to me.

I slid off the roof, and touched down, rolling to absorb the shock and jumping back up. I was huge and had lots of muscle. I sort of HAD to do that. Other people like Hermes children probably could just hop down and land without a sound.
"Alright," I said, quickly.

Inside it was dark. It took me a while to get used to the light filtering. I wished I was one of those Hephaestus kids with the fire powers, but I wasn't. I took some steps and hit a broom, knocking it over. I backed up and knocked a shelf over, making two huge crashes. I said a few choice words in ancient Greek then grabbed something and dashed.
"C'mon!" I called over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Alison Walker

Ali looked at him, laughing. She ran after him, grabbing some soda, stuffing it under her shirt.

She caught up to him quickly. "Smooth, swifty." she joked. She winked at him. "What did you grab?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She pulled out the soda, exposing her too skinny stomach for a few seconds. She gave him one.

"Just enough time to get this." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm

"Some tools." I replied. Not completely. I got an animated piece so that I could make an automaton, but I didn't say that. No one needed to really know that. I took the soda and popped it open, hearing the sizzle. "Thanks," I said. I took a quick gulp, slowing to a stop at the edge of the forest, hidden by some trees.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 am

Alison Walker

She smirked, "Your welcome." she rolled her eyes, leaning against a tree, easily concealed. "Just some tools, eh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

She looked at him, "Then you wanna show them to me?" she asked, giving him a quick wink.She was, after all, a daughter of Hermes, it was in her blood to snoop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi.. I guess? (BREN)   Hi.. I guess? (BREN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi.. I guess? (BREN)
Page 1 of 1