Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The meeting. [Bren]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

The meeting. [Bren] Empty
PostSubject: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm

The meeting. [Bren] Gingaah_190356566_large
:.a u d r e y V I V I A N b r o o k s.:
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
stand a little taller
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey walks up the hill and looks around. She had submited an application for the matchmaking service, and they had found her match. Now she was suposed to meet her match. She wasn't sure if she was nervous, or excited. She just hoped that they weren't too dull, or anything.

Audrey plays with a strand of her hair, and looks around. She didn't see anyone, hopefully they would show up. She sighs softly, and countines to play with her hair. She hears a noise, and turns to where it came from. She sees a boy, and studies him, she wondered if he was her match. "Hello, are you here to meet your match?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm

The meeting. [Bren] Tumblr_m2148rSODA1rnl4u3o1_500
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
//I've been addicted to you since it first hit
Out of control like a surge of electric yeah
Your skin, the touch, the kiss the rush
\\

I walked up the hill, nervous as heck. My palms were sweating. I had signed up for the mathmakers and they had apparently matched me. I didn't expect this since I am horribly horrible to find a match for. I spotted a girl at the very top of the hill and got even more nervous because she looked extremely attractive. I quickened my steps, trying to be silent, but she must have heard me. I tried to crack a smile."Depends on who is asking. Are you Audrey?" I asked.

//When your lips touch mine
It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey looks at the boy, he was really attractive. She blushes lightly, and lets her hands fall to her side. "Yes I'm Audrey, Scott right?"she asks him. Well he didn't seem to bad so far, but she had just met him, she'd have to wait and see. "So, what are we going to do?"she asks him, hoping she wasn't to quick with asking.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I gulped, nervously twisting my shirt with my hands. I wore a plain white t-shirt with a paint-spatter design on it, which stuck close to my muscle. I had a shiny music-note necklace on, which was gold, tucked under my shirt so you could only see it's chain. I also had khaki shorts with sandals on so I looked ready for a day in the sun, as always. Not many people could pull off this look but I wore it so often, I executed it perfectly."I was thinking we could get some food from the camp store then go for a picnic in a meadow nearby...if that sound alright?"I asked nervously. I hoped it wasn't too much, because I had been planning what to do for a long time.

It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 am

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey smiles lightly, and looks down at her outfit. She was dressed nice than what she normally wore. She had on a pair of her nicer jeans, a nice stripped shirt from Hollister, a pair of Sperry Top siders, and her zippered, hooded jacket. It wasn't too fancy or anything, but for Audrey it was pretty nice.

She smiles lightly, as she hears Scott's plan. "That sounds lovely. Shall we go now?" Audrey then smiles lightly, and looks at him. She was still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 am

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I smiled at her lovely smile, almost as if I had picked it up from her. "We have to pick up some food first. I wasn't sure what you liked, but italian is my favorite. But I just wanted you to have a choice too,"I said, motioning back towards the camp store. They kept all the plates and cups there. The cups made whatever you wanted to drink appear, and a specific food would appear on the plates."If you just tell me what you want, I can go run and get it," I offered.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey coutines to smile, for once she wasn't feeling shy. Well it wasn't the first time, but it was pretty rare, but she liked it. "Italian does sound really good. I think I'll have a cesaer salad, and some spagetti."Audrey tells Scott. She then looks around, grinning widely. It was a perfect night for a picnic.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:46 am

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I nodded and was off.

~Time skip~

I came back as quickly as I could, basket in hand. I nodded at her signaling I was ready."The meadow isn't far from here, just over a hill. You don't mind if we walk, do you?I asked. Honestly, the only way we could reach it was by walking, and a good thing too. It was a beautiful place filled with flowers and grass. It was better if you walked, and it felt better if you walked. If you rode in a car or something, you would miss it all. I began to walk towards the meadow, beckoning her to join me.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 am

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey smiles, and walks over to Scott. "Walking is fine. I enjoy walking." She then follows after Scott. She catches up to him, and matches her pace so its even with his. "So, who's your god parent?"she asks him. She then countines to walk, and as she walks, she looks around her. It was really pretty, and she imangined the meadow would be even prettier.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I smiled at her and began to walk over the hill. It wasn't too steep, but steep enough that I had to balance from time to time in order to keep from tumbling down with the picnic basket in hand. "My mom. She's Demeter," I stated. It felt so weird saying that. My mom. Usually a goddess's name doesn't follow that. I looked over at Audrey."What about you?" I asked, wondering if it might be some minor god I don't even know about. I wasn't very well educated about our history, and I never bothered to read much books.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey smiles lightly, and listens to him. "Demeter thats cool! My dad's Hermes, and I'm a descendent of Apollo."she says to him. Audrey then looks around slowly, as they walk. She starting to become less and less nervous and, more and more excited.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:38 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I nodded. That sounded cooler than my family history. Until Demeter jumped in, my family was full of slugs. I reached the top of the hill and gazed down, and in the dip between this hill and a one across from me, there was a small meadow valley. No people, no cars. Just grass and flowers and trees where nearby songbirds came to sing. I often came out here, away from camp. And now, I felt glad that I could share it with someone. I began to descend to the meadow. "Where do you wanna sit? I asked.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

When they reach the meadow, Audrey stops walking and just stares. It was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. "It's beautiful"she whispers, as she looks around. She slowly follows after Scott, as he starts to descend down into the meadow. "Any where is fine with me" Audrey says softly, as she drops behind Scott, still just looking around the meadow. She would defiently have to write about this, there was no way she would pass it up. She might even have to take a picture of it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I looked over at her and smiled. So far, it was all going as planned. I got out a blanket and spread it on the most even part of the ground I could so that there was only soft grass underneath, instead of bumpy dirt. I set out the plates and forks and such and they immediately filld with the requested food. I sat down, motioning for Audrey to sit accross from me with her food.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:39 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey gently sits down on the blanket across from Scott. She bends her legs at the new, and tucks them up to the left side of her body. She smiles lightly, and looks at her food. "Is there anything else I should know about you?"she asks him. Audrey then moves her hair behind her shoulders so it wont get in her food. She picks up her fork, and starts to eat her salad.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I picked up a breadstick and bit into it. I looked up when she asked, then swallowed. "Let's see...I uhm-"There were so many things that I could divulge about my past, and about myself. I wasn't willing to share anything. I hated myself for it, but I didn't trust anyone. "I'm trustworthy..."I said. That was a horrible starter. I thought for a moment. "I can kind of sing..." I said, which was a lie because I could sing magnificently, but I knew if I said that she would ask me to sing, and I didn't want to do that.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey eats some more of her salad, as she listens to Scott. She nods occasionly, and when he finishes talking, she looks up. "Oh. Sometime I'd like to hear you sing"she says softly. She then picks up her drink, and takes a sip of it. She puts it back down, and looks at Scott. "I guess I should tell you more about myself. I love to write but I don't let people read it, I like to read and play chess, I love music, and animals, and I'm normally pretty shy, so I don't have to many friends. Oh and unlike my siblings, I don't steal or anything, but I will play a few harmless pranks." Audrey then looks down, and eats more of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I nodded, listening carefully and noting things. I swallowed the rest of my breadstick. "Music is pretty much my life." I reached under my shirt and pulled out the necklace with the music note on it. It shined, reflecting the moons rays."What kind of music do you like? I asked, looking up and putting the necklace back under my shirt.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey swallows the bite of her salad she's chewing, and sets her fork down. "I like Maroon 5, Green Day, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, One Direction, stuff like that"she says softly. Audrey then picks up her fork, and finishes her salad. She takes a breadstick and takes a bite out of it. She then looks around some more, it was really dark now.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I smiled."But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell~" I sang, quietly. I knew them okay, didn't hate them, didn't like them. Girls apparently drooled over them. "Personally, I like The Wanted." I said. I ate a bit of my salad, which was all I was having. I never really did eat very much at all. I washed it down with a gulp of wine. Yep, that's right, I wanted my cup to fill with wine and it did. So sue me, I was away from camp and had rebellious streaks. I wiped my lip with my napkin.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey smiles, and moves on to eating her spagetti. As she eats she looks over at Scott, and notices he's done eating. Either he is a really fast eater, or she's eating a lot. "Oh The Wanted, I forgot about them. I love their music! Glad you came is one of my favorite songs."she rambles. Audrey then eats more of her food, she was pretty hungery.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I smiled. I guess we shared a similar music taste as well. I let the silence sink in for a little before it disturbed me. I liked listening to her talk, so I quickly tried to think of a new topic. "Can you tell which constellations are which?" I asked, pointing up at the perfectly clear night sky. I turned my head up, examining the stars. Lord knows I can't tell these stupid star pictures. They were so hard to make out mostly because all stars could draw a picture similar to what the constellations depict.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey looks up at the sky, and looks at the stars. She knew a few but not all of them. She looks around, and finds the Big Diper. "There's the Big Diper."she says as she points to it. "And the Little Diper"she says pointing to the Little Diper. "Warning I'm not that good with naming all of the constellations"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I lay on my back to get a better view of the huge dome of stars above. They twinkled brightly and I smiled as she pointed them out. The Big and Little Dippers were the only ones I could point out too. They were the most obvious, if you asked me, but even they were a little hard to depict with so many stars around."Yeah, me neither," I responded, putting my arms behind my head, finally relaxing away from camp.

It's the kiss of life
\\

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Audrey smiles lightly, and lays down on the blanket. She puts her hands behind her head, and stares at the sky. She loved being able to see that stars, at home not camp but at her actual house, she could never see the stars because of polution. She smiles, and just lays there. "I love just laying outside, and looking at the stars"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting. [Bren]   The meeting. [Bren] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting. [Bren]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next