Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

As the wind goes (BREN <3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

As the wind goes (BREN <3) Empty
PostSubject: As the wind goes (BREN <3)   As the wind goes (BREN <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:14 am

AlaynaCastro

Alayna grabbed her outfit for the day and threw it on the bed. She looked down seeing what she had grabbed and was satisfied with what she picked. She sat down on her bunk running her hand through her blonde hair. She sighed not knowing what she was going to do today. She finally stood up and started to change. Her panda shirt and black jeans. She looked around for socks, and she couldn't find her socks. She groaned throwing herself on her bed. Her face was squished into the bed. She turned over sitting back up. She then saw a pair of socks that were right there on her bag. Alayna rolled her eyes and grabbed them. She put them along with her Uggs.

Alayna stood up looking into a mirror and smiled. She liked her outfit, but her hair looked like crap. She grabbed a brush and started to brush her hair. She then looked back into the mirror and she looked better. Alayna then saw her cat come out of no where next to her in the mirror. Alayna smiled and petted him.Lion is very special to her and she was happy that he stayed with her. Alayna then walked out of her cabin. When she walked out the wind blew right in her face. Alayna's hair went all over the place.

Alayna groaned softly because she just brushed her hair and now it probably looks like it did before she brushed it. Alayna just kept walking,walking around the cabin courtyard. She then stopped because two kids ran in front of her almost bumping into her. Alayna closed her eyes and took a step. Right when she did she stepped on someone. She jumped back "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" she said to the boy.
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: As the wind goes (BREN <3)   As the wind goes (BREN <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:43 am

Son of Apollo

Sam was bundled up in a few layers of clothes. As much as he loved when the weather turned cold, for some reason his body couldn't tolerate it well. He had on a v-neck long-sleeved shirt under a grey sweatshirt, and a pair of jeans that were too short, and the waist was too big, held up by a brown belt. He wore long black socks and grey flat-top polo shoes. A grey bean was pulled over his head, a couple of pieces of hair falling out of it on the back of his neck and over his left eye. It was a pretty typical assembly of articles of clothing for him, and he felt like he could go pretty well unnoticed around the camp.

He had just been to the breakfast, in which he'd sat by himself as he ate his meal. After receiving his fair share of bacon, he decided to take a small walk around the cabin courtyards. Although he'd been here for a while, he still couldn't quite get over how unique each cabin was, and was constantly appalled as he walked by. So, he began to go around the large U-shaped courtyard, observing each of the cabins. As he made his way around, he noticed that the day was particularly busy. People were out and about for their morning activities, some finished with breakfast, others making way to the mess hall. He stopped for a moment to let someone pass, who darted past him in a quick run. Unfortunately, as he watched him, his eyes did not take in the second boy who was running after him. The second boy ran right into Sam, sending Sam tumbling into the grass, and the other boy stumbling before darting into pursuit again without an apology.

Growling, Sam was just about to push himself up when he felt a foot press down on his arm. He let out a grunt as he plopped back onto the ground on his stomach. The tension on his arm quickly relieved, and he could hear a loud and high-pitched apology come from somewhere above him. Moodily, he pushed himself up and stood, brushing the grass from his jeans and his sweatshirt and his hat. He looked around for the boy that had initially thrown him to the ground, but saw him nowhere. Then, he noticed a girl standing a couple feet away that looked absolutely horror-struck. She must've been the one to step on him.

"Eh, it's okay..." Sam muttered, though his arm still ached, and he knew that he would be bruised on his rib-area along with his arm. The girl looked like she meant well. He examined her from head to foot, taking in her hair that looked as if she attempted to tame it, along with her odd panda sweater. Altogether she looked decently innocent, so Sam knew that it would be cruel to hold this against her.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: As the wind goes (BREN <3)   As the wind goes (BREN <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:46 pm

AlaynaCastro

Alayna looked down seeing she stepped on the kids arm. Those kids must've ran into him. She looked over at the kids seeing the guy who ran into this kid still running. Alayna rolled her eyes turning back to the boy she stepped on. "I am really sorry. I didn't see you. Those kids were about to run into and i just kept walking." she explained to the blond hair boy. She really wanted to help the boy up but he was up by the time she held out her hand. She put her hand back and tried to give a small smile until another boy came running at them. She grabbed the boy's shirt gently and pulled the boy towards her so he wouldn't get ran over again. "Watch where you are going!" Alayna yelled with anger. She finally let go of the boy's shirt. She made it all wrinkly so she tried to fix it with her hand "sorry about that, and the fact that I stepped in your arm."She looked up at him backing away realizing how close she was to him "Alayna." she held out her hand for a handshake.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: As the wind goes (BREN <3)   As the wind goes (BREN <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Son of Apollo

Samuel was just about to open his mouth to respond to the girl, when he felt a tension on the front of his shirt, and then the force pulled him forward, making him stumble. A split-second later, another boy zipped behind him, in exactly the spot that he would have been in had he not been pulled forward. Looking down at the girl who still had a grip on his shirt, he realized that he was in an awkwardly close proximity to her. His ears burned a bright red and he quickly took a few steps backward when she released her grip. Before he could even think about what to do next, he felt her hand once again on his chest, but this time it wasn't bunching up his sweatshirt but smoothing it down.

When her hand finally withdrew, Sam got a moment or two to look at her. Her blond hair matched his, or, perhaps, was even brighter, and sparkling green eyes which gave her face an overall bright appearance. She had an innocent look to her, and an outwardly friendly air. The least Sam could do to show her that she was forgiven was give her a small smile. His lips widened into a forgiving smile and he brought his hand out to meet hers. He didn't quite like handshakes, but engaged in them when offered, to avoid being rude. His grasp was not firm, which he was a little bit self-conscious about, as well as whether or not his hands felt clammy to the other person, even when they didn't feel that way to him.

"My name is Sam," he introduced himself. Before he said that he had had a tiny mental debate whether to introduce himself as Samuel or Sam. He went by both names about equally. A lot of the time, when he was introducing himself formally or two a superior, he would say Samuel. But, as this girl had stepped on his arm, he figured formalities were pretty much out of the picture.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: As the wind goes (BREN <3)   As the wind goes (BREN <3) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Alayna Castro

Alayna saw the way the boy acted when they were close. She started to blush too. Alayna never blushed over a guy at camp, also she hasn't been that close to one. She looked around to see if anyone else was going to come running out of no where.   "I wonder why everyone is running all over the place." it might've sounded dumb, what she said because a lot of people run to get where they go. However she hasn't been out of her cabin since she met Eli who she hasn't seen. Alayna looked at Sam seeing he had blond hair just like her, maybe hers a bit more bright, with blue eyes that had a little sparkle in them. In the other hand she had green eyes, so maybe they had the same parent. But she hasn't seen him in her cabin so maybe no. "daughter of Melione. And you?" she asked politely.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the wind goes (BREN <3)   As the wind goes (BREN <3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the wind goes (BREN <3)
Page 1 of 1