Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing with the Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Dancing with the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Wind   Dancing with the Wind I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

It wasn't Zinnia's normal day for sitting in trees but that's what she was doing. Her ipod earphones in her ears, she sang softly with the words. " See I've been waiting all day, For you to call me baby, So let's get up, let's get on it, Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight. . . " She jumped down from her tree to dance. "So can we finish what we started, Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight. . ." She spun throwing her head back. she continued to dance. The sunlight filtered through the trees hitting her in the right spots. She laughed once more. "Anything you want TOOOOO"
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Wind   Dancing with the Wind I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Maple watched wide-eyed as a girl began to dance, leaping down from a tree. Her own iPod had run out of juice... And she wanted so badly for her mouth to work and ask the girl if she took dance lessons or something. Despite the little things that Maple's inner dance critic yelled at, the mystery girl way pretty good. But she probably wouldn't like anyone spying on her, so Maple began the 1/2 mile trek to her cabin. Then she would have to wait FOREVER for her iPod to be able to play again, but maybe she could dance in front of the TV while she waited. Or something...
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Wind   Dancing with the Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:47 pm

As she spun her iPod suddenly shut off she stopped and blushed if Jason had been around he would have laughed at her. She heard a rustle in the trees and watched as a girl retreated away from her. "Hey!" she cried hopeing the girl heard her.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Wind   Dancing with the Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Maple froze, realizing she'd been caught. She turned around slowly, expecting to fond a girl bristling and yelling about invasion of privacy. She tried to blend in with the trees, hoping the girl would un-notice her or something. It had been by our accident she'd been in this part of the woods anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Wind   Dancing with the Wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Wind
Page 1 of 1