Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) Empty
PostSubject: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) Tumblr_ltw6r66CXJ1r1yws5o1_500
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

Flowing through the wind, I pushed my hair back on my head. It reminded me once when I stood on the top of a building in New York. I was so exhilarated that day. Now, I was just upset. I couldn't do anything anymore. It felt like I was trash. I dropped my head into my knees. I was depressed, I guess. I wished someone talk to me.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 am

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in.
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?
Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) Tumblr_ljxdq2rcI21qclf0do1_500
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time.
But I'm too young to worry.
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over.
| B E N J A M I N | R E E D |
| S O N | O F | T H A N A T O S |

Benjamin was casually strolling through the forest aimlessly, every once in a while stopping to take in and contemplate on the trees and nature around him. He was, in a way, your everyday underworld-decent demigod--an introvert; calm, shy, and sensative. He didn't show his emotions that much, though. To him, it was a sign of weakness; that one time when the enemy could easily catch you in the direction you're not looking in. With his sympathetic and soft-hearted personality, Ben couldn't let that happen to himself; he made it a law to abide by.

The son of Thanatos stopped in his tracks when he noticed a girl. Great, another person. This must've been the fourth time this week. What good is it of keeping a low profile when you're constantly encountering more and more people that you'll eventually start a conversation with? Should he just run for it while he still had the chance?

Ben decided against it. One last time wouldn't hurt, especially since he had done a great job of keeping himself hidden the last seven years of his demigod career at camp. He approached the girl, keeping his apperance mysterious, cold, and dark.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 am

I looked at the boy. Did I want to talk? I was undecided. Sometimes I get the feeling that make me feel flushed and annoyed. And other time I feel like all happy. I looked at him pulled my blonde curly hair back once more. "Hey," I said. That was kinda weird. "Alice Heart, daughter of Bia," I added.

Last edited by Skye on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Benjamin tipped his hat out of respect for the young lady, and then took a seat on one of the larger rocks.

"Benjamin Reed, son of Thanatos." What more was there for him to say? He didn't open up to anyone, especially those he just met. Other than that, his day was perfectly normal--it wasn't good nor bad.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I looked down at my lap. He didn't talk. He was one of those kids, the one's who tried not to talk. I liked talking, it calmed me, ya know? I was that one who never shut up, and now it would be awkward to start talking. The wind flew around me. It just taunted me to go dance in it and let my blonde hair flow through it. Maybe I should. Even though he's sitting there, I should express myself, and dance like I wanted to. I pulled out my MP3 player, plugged my ears, turned on ballet music, and started to do the Nutcracker. So what? I'm dancing. You're not talking.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am

Ben looked down at the ground, his hands folded, and thoughts swarming in his head. If he could, he would probably walk out of this situation right now, free to roam camp however he wished. He couldn't, however; it would be extremely rude and un-gentlemen like of him.

"Awkward, isn't it?" Benjamin didn't really mind that he was the kind of guy that made a conversation awkward. He was almost always lost for words, and when he wasn't, he still was unsure of what to say. "Don't mind me, though. I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)   Flowing Through The Wind (Bre) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowing Through The Wind (Bre)
Page 1 of 1