Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric] Empty
PostSubject: Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric]   Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Johnatthan Cook -

Johnny walked beside the lake after finishing lunch. His two knives were strapped to his belt. His chihuahua was walking beside him sometimes suddenly barking, and his bronze peacock was roaming in the woods as usual. It was a hot afternoon, but occasionaly a cold wind would blow. He walked while thinking about his past. "Good times." Johnny thought while looking at the flowing water in the lake. He then saw a bench nearby and sat on it. He pulled up one of his knives and stared at his reflection on it while his chihuahua was standing in front of the lake, staring at it's water.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric]   Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Genesis Black

Genesis walked through the forest. It was a usual thing in her daily routine, to take a nature hike. She enjoyed the scenery at camp and loved the fresh air and whispers of the trees. When she came apon the lake, she noticed a small dog looking into it's own reflection. What a cute Chihuahua! she moved to the creature, kneeling down and offering her hand to the pleasant thing. What a cute surprise! "Hello there little thing.. Doing good?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric]   Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:37 am

Johnatthan Cook -

Johnny put back his knife and suddenly saw a girl asking his chihuahua something. Maybe the girl didn't notice Johnny or maybe she just didn't realise that the chihuahua was Johnny's. Johnny got up from the bench and walked up to the girl who was kneeling down beside his chihuahua. The girl looked like what, 16? Maybe 17? Whatever the girl's age was, Johnny understood that the girl was way more older than him. "Hi, I'm Johnny. And that's my chihuahua. I still couldn't come up with a name for him, though." Johnny told the girl while smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric]   Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water flowing like emotions. [With Eric]
Page 1 of 1