Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The cave of emotions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

The cave of emotions Empty
PostSubject: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm

I run in.I see three different chests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Kezi ran in after him. "Chests?" She said, perplexed. "Like in some sort of weird pirate story..."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I look back."It reminds me of Peter Pan."I say,and turn back.One chest glows yellow.One chest glows red.One chest glows blue."which one should we open?"i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:53 pm

// Now it reminds me of a video game xD

"Hmm... the yellow one." Kezi decided.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:55 pm

"allright."i say,and open one,and right when i look into it,a yellow vortex inhales me.

OOC;Now it REALLY reminds me of a video game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:57 pm

// Or Alice In Wonderland. xD

Kezi hurried to look inside the trunk for Andrew, also getting sucked in.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC:Oh,yeah!

BIC:I jump on 3 floating rocks."Kezi!"I say,and jump on the next rock,then the next,all the way up to a brown platform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm

"This is like a video game!" She shouted back at him, a bit confused and doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

"yeah,it is!"i exlaim,now running after something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:10 pm

"Andrew! I think we should turn around, try to get out." She ran after him.

Last edited by ThePurpleTangerine on Sun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm

"One minute!"I say,and jump off the platform,following a yellow speck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Kezi froze, watching him fall after the yellow speck, trying not to think about what would happen if the bottom was too far down...
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm

I put my leg down,and I now start to fly."This place has all my dreams!"I say,and catch the speck,and We appear in another place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Kezi blinked a few times as he unexpectedly started to fly. "I still don't like this place..."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:19 pm

I run down one of the three paths,and jump to catch a speck,but it dissapears,then a bunch of other ones appear."which one,Kezi?"i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

"None of them." She said, and grabbed his wrist, starting to pull him back the direction they had came.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:36 pm

I frown."do we have to leave?"I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:37 pm

"Yeah. I don't like the feel of this place. it's too... wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

I try to tug away,now makeing a new behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Kezi sighed exaspereatedly, grabbing his arm and then picking him up with a bit of difficuluty andrunning back to where they entered.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:42 pm

I grumble something,then my behavior comes back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Kezi somehow found where they had entered and a few minutes later they were spat back out onto the floor of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:46 pm

I blink."Can we go back to the lake?"i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm

"That would be a good idea..." Kezi said shakily, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

i hug her back,and trot off to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cave of emotions   The cave of emotions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cave of emotions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next