Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Emotions are a hell of a time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

Emotions are a hell of a time Empty
PostSubject: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 am

This is open to anyone who wants to rp but usually it will be private for me an daughtorofapollo123 for now its open for anyone. (OOC)

Last edited by Mockingjay on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 am

Brad walks down the shore waiting for anyone to come by and talk he would really like Hali to come by she's so hot but how would he tell her that. She could be flattered or slap him upside the head.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 am

~It's weird for half siblings to go out with each other. Try not to double post. Just put out of character (OOC) in brackets (ect.) can I join?~

"Your never going to get her," Kiara snickered, leaping out from behind a bush. "She's your sister, not your girlfriend." Attempting to make a graceful exit, Kiara tripped over a stone on the beach. "Damn." She said, turning around to face the boy on the beach.

Last edited by Fine Now I'm Bean Again on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 am

Huh brad said I thought you were there and also i already asked her to the winter ball so you might as well give up.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am

(OOC) did you read the lost hero the aphrodite kid that showed the main character around said that everyone's fair game.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 am

Brad sat down then said if you don't have anyone going with you would you mind going with me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 am

((Please do not triple post. Also, please use proper puncutation and follow the rules of roleplaying. This is your second warning. If I find you doing it again, I will suspend your posting privileges.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are a hell of a time   Emotions are a hell of a time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emotions are a hell of a time
Page 1 of 1