Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Festival of Lights [o p e n]

Go down 
+16
moon
libby
cher
Mark_Son of Hermes
RedPhoenix
Essie Bear
Sonica
Soar
GreenPaint
Echo92
firelord zuko
dean
wtfluffy
RachieFizzy!
selene
Angel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
certifiedjesusfreak

certifiedjesusfreak

Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 Daught15

Kris - Daughter of Iris
"Help me colour my world."

*~*~*~*

Kris wandered over to the place where everyone seemed to be gathered. She had heard Mr. D talking earlier but she was finishing up a commission that was due the next day. When she saw someone walking away, holding a strange paper lantern, she asked him what was going on.
The young man gave her a brief description of the 'Festival of Lights.' He had her at "You get to paint."
After the 3 minute speech he gave, Kris raced off to find the remainder of the lanterns. She had...well, she had time, but not much. Enough time to paint, but maybe not enough to get it dried if she used the acrylics...

The short-haired young woman found a silver/white paper lantern after a good 15 minutes of scourging through the left over lanterns. It resembled a cloud, almost, and Kris knew exactly what she was going to do with it. She raced to the Arts and Crafts to find what she needed.
A few minutes of frantic running about later, she had all her supplies: 4 different sizes of brushes, a can of water, and an old watercolour set.
This was going to be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Thais Running

I knew she was still trying to process everything. I decided best not answer her question, now that she had changed colors."Dani," I say I was now on both knees; my eyes were pleading for mercy and forgiveness. "You have to forgive me. I stumbled with my words, and they came out in a way they were never meant to. I can't change what I've said but I can ask for another chance. Please..." My voice trails off in an attempt to avoid redundancy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:19 am

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dani knew he was on his knees, and that he had messed up. Maybe he did just twist his words up, really badly. She gave him a genuine smiled and hugged him. "Forgiven." the demigod said, not really wanting to let go. She couldn't believe that she had been thinking about letting Thais go. Dani wouldn't be anywhere without him.

"Just don't scare me like that." Dani said with a small laugh, still hugging him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS
Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 Kyleei
if you leave me, I won’t miss you
AND I WON’T EVER TAKE YOU BACK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kylee sighed and shook her head. "Well, then you'll ask Penny, 'cuz I won't tell you." she said simply. "Besides, she's your girlfriend." Kylee added softly. The demigod didn't think that Penny knew what was going on in Kylee's life. Kylee took one more glance at him, and headed down to the arena. She needed to blow off some steam.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t worship the ground you walk on
I NEVER HAVE AND THAT’S A FACT
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I finally pry Dani off me and show the smile that was on my face. "I won't scare you like that again. I swear." I accept one more hug before pointing out the time of day. It was almost time to let the lanterns go. "We should probably be headed to find a spot. We don't want to miss it."

"Kylee! Wait!." I sprint of following her. I could guess where she was going. The Arena. I didn't care if she tried to kill me. Maybe if I was there she'd tell me.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:40 am

MEIKO FRONTIER||APOLLO||13
------------------

Meiko smiled. "Apollo," she confirmed. Her father was the sun god. Hot god, some says. Well, he's the sun god, people! Meiko wanted to say, that made her think, My Dad is hot. Should I place myself on fire? Pretty boring. She could just fry herself in the beach, and the feeling would be awesome.

Meiko shook her head, and stared at Alden. "Un... unclaimed?" she asked. "Who do you think you're parent is?" Meiko sat down cross-legged carefully, ignoring the damp soil.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm

DANIELLE ROSE MAPLE
Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 Danirx
do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for?
DOES IT TAKE YOUR BREATH
AWAY AND YOU FEEL YOURSELF SUFFOCATING?

Dani gave him a weak smile and nodded. She stood p and looked at her lantern, shrugging at it's lack of artistic ability. The demigod had been to worried about her love life to do much except paint a sun and some lyrics from her favorite song on it. They read:

"Every time you smile, I smile,
    And every time you shine, I'll shine with you."

Granted she changed a bit of the last phrase to it her topic, it was meaningful to Dani. She picked up the lantern and looked at Thais with a smile engraved on her face.

Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?

DID SOMEONE BREAK YOUR HEART INSIDE?
YOU’RE IN RUINS
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Thais Running

I lay down on a bed of grass near the middle of the clearing; I motion Dani to do the same. despite my earlier screw up I still might be able to get where I wanted to go. I look up at the sky in anticipation for what was to come next. I hadn't been to one of these before, so I didn't know what it would look like. "You excited?"
~I lost my muse. Sorry~
Back to top Go down
Maybe

Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:00 pm

"No...well, maybe." Alden said, rubbing his fingers through his hair, spiking it up. "See, my dad was a Vegas magician. That's how I can do this," He grinned as he briefly repeated the lighter trick. "Anyway, it'd be cool if Hecate was my mom- my mom's my godly parent, I'm sure- because of the whole magic thing, but Khione or Iris or Aphrodite or Athena or anyone would be cool." He almost sighed, but caught himself. He didn't want to seem dramatic or bored.

He changed the subject. "How long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival of Lights [o p e n]   Festival of Lights [o p e n] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival of Lights [o p e n]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3