Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Camper (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
s8thodge

s8thodge

New Camper (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:12 am

Pender didnt feel like meeting a bunch of new family right now, hed never had any family before. "If you dont mind id rather stick with you. You seem really cool." Pender said shyly
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 am

Taylor chuckled at Pender's remark. Needless to say, she felt flattered. Taylor had always liked compliments. I mean, who doesn't?

"Being cool comes naturally to Khione kids, with our mom being the goddess of the snow and cold," she said jokingly, raking a hand through her hair. "Thanks, man."

She looked down, realizing that she was still covered in a thin layer of sweat. Hey, she had been doing her daily exercise a few minutes earlier, so naturally she would be perspiring at this time. Taylor wrapped her face towel around her neck. "I'm not exactly sanitary right now though," she said, struck by a slight sense of deja vu as she spoke. "I'm usually much cooler than this."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 am

Pender laughed at that. "Are you kidding me you are fine. Ive been living on the run for a year. Bathing in creeks or lakes. Occasionally a good citizen would let me use their shower. You have nothing to worry about. I mean your beautiful!" Did I just say that? Pender thought. Im such an idiot. Why don't I ever think before I speak. "Heh" Pender said awkwardly
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 am

Well, Taylor hadn't really experienced being on the run before, but Pender did have a valid point. Taylor hadn't even spent days without taking a bath. She smiled wider at Pender's last words.

"Why, I'm glad you think so," she said sincerely to lighten the awkward situation, not even a trace of blush in her cheeks. That was Taylor for you. It takes more than a compliment to make her blush. Maybe it's because of Taylor's confidence in herself or something. Taylor paused a bit. Should she say something nice back? Taylor was great at receiving compliments, but she did feel only a tad awkward after. She stayed silent for a few moments, wondering what else to say.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:43 am

"Well I do" Pender said with a little more confidence. "And now that that embarrassing moment has passed shall I make another?" Pender said jokingly
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 am

"Well, it depends on what you mean by 'another'," Taylor said, laughing lightly. Contrary to her laughing face, Taylor did feel a little wary about this. But hey, she might just be over-thinking things. She lately grew a habit of over-thinking, Taylor realized. She watched Pender closely, wondering what he meant by his statement.

((Btw, remember to have at least four sentences when you post ^^))
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:54 am

"Well I could continue to compliment you and make you feel less unsanitary. Thus making several more awkward moments which Im sure neither one of us likes. Or we can agree that nothing will be awkward. Or I can just keep my big mouth shut like I should have done from the beginning. The choice is yours?" Pender said daringly.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 am

Laughing, Taylor breathed a sigh of relief. She was over-thinking. Honestly she had to be less paranoid. And all this paranoia was because of a simple misunderstanding from a while back. Taylor shrugged off her thoughts, stopping herself from drifting away again.

"Nah, you're too funny to be kept quiet," Taylor laughed. "I choose option two: we can agree that nothing will be awkward. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 am

Pender smiled with delight. "Deal! Now where should I begin." Umm first of all you smell amazing. Not sweaty at all. You smell like a cold snowy day. I love that smell. Your hair is amazing. The casual outfit is pretty rockin on you. And dont even get me started on those gorgeous eyes. Pender said cooly
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 am

Taylor couldn't help but laugh. She hadn't expected that many compliments! "Thanks. I didn't know I was that awesome," Taylor said. Hm, was she supposed to say something nice now? Taylor was rather miserable at this. If she didn't say anything, it felt like she was owing Pender something. And Taylor didn't like owing stuff.

"You have cool eyes too," Taylor commented, chuckling lightly. Yep, she sucked at this. Taylor laughed at herself. "Man, you're fit."
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 am

Pender laughed, he could tell this was something she wasnt used to. "Thanks and thanks. A result of running for a year and pulling a bow string quite a bit." Pender said and laughed again. "So what are your interests, and what is there to do around here?" Pender asked
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 am

Taylor shrugged, looking around. "Well I like skateboarding," Taylor said nonchalantly. "But I'm out of practice right now. Don't really have time for it as much as I used to."

Taylor's eyes landed on the kids who were practicing swordfighting a fair distance away. "It's like a regular camp. You eat, you sleep, and even do campfire sing-alongs sometimes," she smiled at the memory. "The main difference between Camp Half-Blood and other mortal summer camps is that in here, they teach you how to fight. With real weapons and stuff. So yeah, we practice fighting a lot in here."

Smiling, Taylor turned back to Pender. "And you, mister? Aside from running and doing all your archery stuff?"
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:29 am

"Well yeah the whole archery thing. Umm well I dont know I havent really had a chance to find out everything I like. I love reading. I really like to sing. And I can play pretty good on an acoustic guitar. Doesnt Apollo have something to do with music? Maybe thats why. But I especially like checking out fine young women like yourself. Though so far you've been the absolute best." Pender said beaming.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 am

Taylor laughed it all off. She grew a little wary again, but she didn't really show it. Pender reminded her of one of her friends--she just hoped that he didn't end up in a situation like that certain friend of hers.

"As expected from a child of Apollo," she said, smiling back. "You probably have some dash of Aphrodite in your blood too. Smooth talk," Taylor said, giving him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:39 am

Pender smiled. "You're getting good at this." he laughed "So what should we do now? Im up for anything as long as you are with me heh heh." Pender said"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:47 am

Taylor stopped in her tracks. There she was over-thinking again. Taylor looked at Pender closely. She was never really good at reading people, most especially boys. She didn't want to say anything outright, but gods, Taylor didn't want another James. Look where that situation got her now. That was why she was getting too paranoid--she didn't want a repeat of that incident. But then, maybe Pender was just messing around. Taylor hoped he was just messing around.

"No idea," she said, shrugging. "Nothing too tiring though. I don't think I can sweat any more than this," she added, chuckling a bit.

((lol, my char is too paranoid xD))
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 am

(haha i see that)

"Well would you rather show me to the Apollo cabin and then go clean up and rest?" Pender asked. "I really dont mind. I could do with a nap, but I could do without too. Its all up to you. I know we just met but I already feel close to you. So just let me know what you wanna do. You were the first person I met that was from here. So im stickin by you whether you like it or not haha" Pender laughed
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 am

Taylor laughed. Seriously, she should get a grip on herself. "I can do with a nap," Taylor admitted as she stretched her arms. "And a bath too."

Taylor started to lead Pender down to the cabins. Not a lot of people were around, surprisingly. A lot of them were probably off to practice their fighting skills in the arena or just hang around in the lake for something to do. Taylor didn't mind. She didn't need another rumor that she was with another guy. She was getting sick of those Aphrodite kids who kept spreading rumors around. She motioned to the golden cabin which shone brightly under the sun. "There ya go. It's kinda hard to miss," Taylor told Pender, smiling.

((Haha, forgive her. A lot has happened to her xD))
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 am

(im sure ill find out eventually lol)

"Hey thanks for everything, you have been a big help. So I guess Ill just find an empty bunk and snooze for awhile. Then go see the person in charge of camp tomorrow. And im sure ill see you too." Pender held out his hand to shake hands with Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 am

Taylor grinned as she shook Pender's hand once before letting go. "No problem, man. Your siblings can fill you in on the camp rules and stuff. Ha, you'll see me a lot probably. See you around!" Taylor made something sort of like a salute before heading off to the direction of the Khione cabin. She needed a shower. Badly.

((Yep, I'm sure you will. Ha, reading the threads Taylor frequent can give you an idea xD))
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 am

(alrighty)

Pender looked at his hand it felt cold as ice for a minute, then it warmed back up. Pender was exhausted from his long day running from monsters. Pender walked into the cabin. It was empty. He found an empty bunk flopped down on it and instantly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Camper (Open)   New Camper (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Camper (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2