Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The new camper (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The new camper (open) Empty
PostSubject: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:35 pm

I sat in the alley staring at the wall. my stomache was growling cause i havent eaten a real meal in 4 years. ive been living on rain watter and garbage. I was starung at the wall when I saw a person approach me. at first i thought ist was just another kid but then when it got closer it turned into a giant person. my instincts got to me and i ran. i approached a hill and thought i could hide behind it. but my luck ended when it threw a cannon ball at me and landed next to me sending me flying into the tree knocking me unconsiouse with the view of the giant approaching me.

Last edited by U.S.M.C on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:47 pm

I was making my rounds on the hill and I saw a kid get the s*** beat out of him.I pulled by sword out of my sheath and ran toward him.I pulled the kid over the other side of the border to keep him safe,than launched myself at the giant.I jumped on top of it's back and went for it's throat.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 pm

I woke uup on the floor but when i tried to get up i felt a surge of pain go through my arm and leg. i moaned in pain and tryed agian. i got up ignoring all the pain in my body and walked to the giant and kicked it where no guy ever wants to be kicked. of course that made my foot hurt more and made me fall agian. what is it with me and falling today? i thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

I turned toward him annoyed."Don't kick it,all your gonna do is anger it!Leave it to-" Then I felt something curl around my body and pick me up off the ground.The giant had me.My sword fell beside me.It tossed straight into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 pm

nice to know. i murmerd. i got up and grabbed the sword from the tree. BRACE FOR IMPACT!! i stabbed it in the stomache and when i did it fell on top of me for a minute then turned to dust. i think im going to pass out now. i said as everything turned black
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:04 pm

After a little while,I started to get up.I checked my body for cuts.My left am was pretty bad,but I'd be alright.I grabbed my sword and sheathed it.I shook the other kid."Dude,wake up.Come on,wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:08 pm

uhhh. i moaned. i got up slowly. you could of done that a little nicer? i complained. so who are you? and why are you on the hill? you homless to or somthing? oram i just imagining every thing? cause im very confused.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:20 pm

"I don't have time to be nice." I said.Then I quickly shoved him over the border,because their was a hellhound on it's way.I then stepped over it myself.The hellhound tried to go through,but it came to the border and walked away."I'm Kai.Kai Crosshawk.And no,I'm not homeless." Then I decided to make sure he was a half-blood."Ποιο είναι το όνομά σου;" If he was a demigod,he'd answer in Greek,maybe without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Είμαι justin που σας? what is this place? i asked looking around. is this some sort of village? did i inroude or somthing? sorry ill leave. i said as i turned around and started walking. thanks for saving me though. i called over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:00 pm

I grabbed his shoulder."Dude,don't go over the border.The monsters will get you.This is a camp for demigods..Like us.Your a demigod,only you probably don't know it yet." I explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:06 pm

i looked at him like he was crazy. half bloods arent real smart one. now really where am I? and there is no such things as monsters.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:34 pm

I had been evasdropping on two boys. One of them was younger than me, and was obviously new here. The other was younger than me, too, but I could tell that he had had experience fighting. I decided to come out of my hiding spot, and walk over to the new guy.

"
If half-bloods didn't excist, could I do this?" I held my hand out, and an orb of water materialized there. "I'm pretty sure that most people can't do that." I used my other hand to fix my eyepatch to make sure it was still in place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:39 pm

how the.... wait a minute thats not real your just holding a ball of water that has clear glass. and where did you come from? well if youll excuse me ima go find a place to stay. i said as i turned around and started walking out. there is no such things as monsters or half bloods you crazy people. i said.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:42 pm

I wanted to laugh. "Trust me, there is. I've been over to the...uh...nevermind. But I've seen things that you can't even begin to imagine." I through the orb of water at the boy as he started walking down the hill. "Theres more were that came from, if you still don't believe me." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:45 pm

I knocked him to the ground. "One.Don't go over the border,I told you that.Two,let me prove it to you." I decided to do some shadow traveling.I walked into the tree and reappeared behind him."Believe me now?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 pm

nope. i said as i got up and started walking away. ive seen rabbits with better magic then you. i said. now if youll excuse me i have to go back to my "home"
ooc: he lives on the streets if you havent noticed.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 pm

~Yea, I kinda figured.~

I ran ahead of him. "You idiot! Your practicly commiting suicide, walking out like this. Trust me." Then I had realized what I had said. I didn't trust him, so why should he trust me? I didn't believe in any of this stuff until I saw it with my own eyes.

"
Fine. If you don't believe us, then go. Go kill yourself." I say, crossing my arms, and walking back to were I was before.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 pm

ok bye. i said as i walked out of the borders and started walking to the alley where i lived. i got there and went to sleep. ha they cant convience me so why do they try? i thought to my self.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:09 pm

I held out a cigerette lighter to him."Look.This might prove it.." I lit it and for a second it was just a flame.Then it enveloped itself and turned into a sword.My sword from before."See?" I said,desperately trying to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 pm

I looked to the older boy. "Just let it go. If he wants to go out there and commit suicide, let him. Why shouldn't he? I mean, I didn't beleive in any of this stuff until...nevermind. But sometimes you have to experience something harsh before you can believe in anything."

I walked away from them, and sat down on a rock, trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:02 pm

i woke up with a huge black dog on me. i felt blood all over me. i pulled out somthing from my pocket. it was somthing my mom gave me before she died. she said. If you ever need help push this button and it will send an S.O.S. i pushed the button as i felt my stomache being torn open. i prayed help would come. i slowly passed out as the pain got to much for me.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:06 pm

I did a face-palm when I saw an S.O.S. signal flair come up. "That idiot..." But, I ran after him. There was a huge hellhound on the boy. "Gods, your 'sent' must be really strong."

I stabbed the hellhound in it's side, and then went over to the boy's side. "
Hey, idiot. Time to wake up.[color=white]"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:08 pm

"I've never not known about that stuff,so it's kinda hard for me to understand." I said.Me,Noah and Kyle had always known we were half-bloods.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 pm

uhhhhh. i think im going to be sick. i looked up and every thing was blurry. hey why are there 6 of you? i asked before blacking out for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Hey Sonic, try to write four sentences! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new camper (open)   The new camper (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new camper (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: