Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kale meets a camper(open)

Go down 
+2
kidhunter101
Crona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Kale meets a camper(open) Empty
PostSubject: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I look around again. Everything did look so great, exciting, interesting, scary, and amazing all simultaneously. I had just arrived here at camp. I had no idea what anything was, but I was psyched! And I wasn't one to be excited. But this was my new home, right? Better make the best of things. He looked around, his face showed how lost he was. He really needed a tour.
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I saw him walking towards camp not knowing what to do. Awesome! Someone I can actually relate to. "Hey," I say, "I'm Archer Crowe, son of Persephone. I'm new here too." maybe I could actually make a friend at this place.

Archer Crowe: new kid and son of Persephone. 13 years old.

Last edited by kidhunter101 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 pm

He looked at the kid. He appeared to be 3 years younger than Kale, maybe 4. He didn't like people, especially happy people, and this kid seemed happy. But hey, he just got attacked by a 13 ft tall snake. Why not make a few more changes."Hey.", he muttered out.
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 pm

"So..." I say without knowing what to talk about, "Whats your favourite band?" Crap! I am so stupid. Why did I ask such a stupid question? I asked myself. Embarassed

Archer Crowe, Son of Persephone - 13
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

l
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

I was walking around when I saw two kids.
Hi! I'm Adella, daughter of Athena. Are you lost?" I greeted them. I had seen one of the boys around... I think he was a son of Persphone.
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 pm

"No we're not lost... I think." I said. This girl looked like she knew what she was doing. Maybe she could show us around camp. I could find the archery range and the pegasus stables.

Archer Crowe (13) - Son of Persephone and a new kid
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:15 pm

"Um...Hey,Adella? Have you seen Annabeth? I need to speak with her about Capture the Flag tomorrow." I whispered, I noticed there were two new kids. I met one of their eyes, so ,of course, I blushed and looked down Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:26 pm

"I have not seen Annabeth all day. She's probably somewhere with Percy," I said, smiling. "Your best bet would be asking Chiron where she is,"
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Jezleen sighed, the campers nearby were being so loud, in her taste. Snapping the book she had been trying to read shut, she glided over. "Do you need help?" She asked, hoping to get rid of them and return toher book.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 pm

"Okay, Thank you Adella!" I said Grinning. I looked to the side, and realized that there were two new kids standing there. "Um, hey." I said, "I'm Harmony, daughter of Kihone "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets a camper(open)   Kale meets a camper(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kale meets a camper(open)
Page 1 of 1