Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New camper ( open !)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancingangels

New camper ( open !) Empty
PostSubject: New camper ( open !)   New camper ( open !) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Ophelia trudged up the hill with here backpack sung over her shoulder. She set here backpack that was carrying here only her pointe shoes down by her feet while she surveyed the camp. It looked a heck of a lot nicer then Lake Rose. Ophelia managed a smile as she realized that she would never have to return to Lake Rose. She picked up here backpack and slung it over here shoulder wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New camper ( open !) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper ( open !)   New camper ( open !) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:34 am

Ariane had been sitting beneath Thalia's Pine, admiring the tree. She heard a noise so she went to have a look. It was a girl, she looked new and uncertain of what to do next. Pushing her shyness aside Ariane walked up to the girl and said "Hi, My name's Ariane. Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

New camper ( open !)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: