Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

"Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] Empty
PostSubject: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm

"Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] 316w9ok
Juliet Sims

Juliet wandered aimlessly through the forest, she seemed to be walking with no purpose a lot those days. If only she wasn't on some kind of a watch, since she had been caught trying to sneak out with a few other not so smooth campers.

She rolled her eyes, there was nothing to do there, absolutely nothing, she couldn't go and cut her hair, she couldn't get a tattoo when she wanted, she couldn't steal some of the stuff she wanted, hell she couldn't steal in general. It was messed up at camp.

No stealing? She didn't think that that should be a rule, stealing was in her nature. She shook her head, leaning against a tree and lighting a cigarette that she had thankfully been able to smuggle in. She rolled her eyes, her mouth pulling up into a smirk as she took a drag.

Who cared if this messed up her lungs? Not her. Who cared for her? No one, and that's how she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Axir

"Those who smoke are either stressed, trying to fit in, think its cool or to thick to no the problems it brings" I said. Leaning up againt the boulders in the dark I was almost invisible. I watched her pull the cigarette out and puff a few. "And you don't look stupid."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 am

Juliet Sims

She looked over at him, "And you don't look like the type to watch girls in shadows." she replied. She took another drag, "And, why would I tell you anyways? I don't web know you."

She raised an eyebrow towards him, truth be told, her smoking was from stress. Not like she would tell why, it was her business, not this guy's; Honestly, it was nobody's business.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Axir

I smirked stepping out of the shadows."My name is Axir. Axir Silverstone. Son of Hades and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Juliet Sims

She looked at him. "Juliet Sims." she said simply. She had to admit, she ahd seen the Hades part coming, it was fairly obvious. "Daughter of Hermes." she answered. SHe looked at him, offering him a ciggy from her pack. "Want one?" she asked raising an eyebrow as she took another drag.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Axir

I pushed the pack back. "I don't smoke." I said tugging at the cuffs of my jacket. "I just want to get away right now. Want to come with?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Juliet Sims

She looked at him for a moment. Didn't smoke, she could respect that. She raised an eyebrow, "Im on secure watch.." she thought for a moment and shrugged, "Don't be clumsy, loud, or get me in anymore trouble and fine, yeah I'll go." she answered. She raised an eyebrow towards him, "And how did you plan on getting out?" she asked, crossing her arms, the cigarette now on the ground and the butt smashed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Axir

I smirked and raised an eyebrow. I pulled out my motorcycle from behind some bushes. "I live off trouble." I joked hopping on he bike. It came to life as I kick started the engine. "Hop on" I said.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Juliet Sims

Juliet grew wide eyed at the site of the motorcycle. "Whoa..." she trailed, she loved bikes. "And you think I don't?" she questioned, getting on the back. She held around his waist, not bothering to link them the entire way. The last time she had been on a motorcycle.. she ahd been driving... fun times ending up in the hospital.. fun times. She smiled slightly, "Is this how you always sneak out? On a motorcycle in the middle of the forest?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Axir

"Out of the forest?" I asked. "No too much noise." I said revving the engine and letting go of the brake. "I shadow travel. It takes practice for underworld children to get it right but I've gotten the hang of it." I floored it aiming at a boulder as we plunged in to darkness.

Off Campus: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9674-just-this-once-everybody-lives-ft-the-girl-who-waited#215318
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]   "Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Don't Give A Damn 'Bout my Bad Reputation" [Doc]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: