Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] Empty
PostSubject: Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]   Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:36 am

Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] Hudsonfairyprince
"Hudson"Ernest Hudson Giles
Male|36 (18 h.yrs)|Christmas, December 25th 1976/Camp for 10 years

He's been in this damned maze for the gods know how long it's been. He was in the line of starvation, and the peak of dehydration. And the marvelous costume he once had was tattered to pieces... well not really, it's just all wrinkly now.
The sassy prince of the fairies has been stranded in this labyrinth of corn for about half an hour, and these hints he kept bumping into were as vague as the chances of actually getting out of this place without cheating.
All he saw of the scenery around him were acres of corn...corn...corn.
It was like he stumbled upon the agricultural version of Daedalus' labyrinth... and boy was he getting real pissed.
So maybe he was over-exaggerating a bit too much, but it's been forever and he still hasn't found a way out of this corn mess.
He moved on, feeling the pangs of hunger in his stomach and trying to calm it down. He looks over at another direction to find another damn vague riddle.
He goes over to the pole it's nailed on, and kicks it several times with frustration. Afterwards, he proceeds to sit down on the ground and lean his back on the beaten pole.
"I...hate corn mazes... so much."

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]   Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 am

kim raziel swift
Daughter of Hyperion

You know what was getting on Raziel's nerves? Corn. Corn, corn, and more freaking corn. Everywhere she looked, she saw nothing but crop. This was the fifth time she had to restrain herself from burning it all up. Everyone had better be grateful for the fact that Raziel had some wicked self-control. But still, bright flames danced around the demititan's fingers as she stared up at the hint post, dumbfounded.

How the Hades was she supposed to get out of this thing? Raziel had been staring at the prophetic words for some time now and she was as close to deciphering the clue as she was to finding the exit. In other words, nowhere freaking near. She had no Athena blood in her veins whatsoever, and she was way too stubborn to ask for help from any of the wisdom goddess' kin. It wasn't like she needed anyone's help, right? She can work this out on her own. Damn pride, Raziel thought to herself, a little amused. It might actually end up killing her someday.

Giving up on the very helpful riddle, Raziel dug her clenched fists in the pockets of her shorts and continued on the narrow corn-free path, but not without aiming a string of incoherent curses at those in-charge of putting up those signs. Once she got out, she was going to find those people and strangle them to the brink of death. Or better yet, put them in a fire maze and watch them scramble around for the exit in terror. Ah, what joyful thoughts swarm this girl's head.

"Well what do we have here..." Raziel stopped in her tracks when she saw someone kick the post in sheer frustration. The sight uncannily brought out a laugh from the annoyed daughter of Hyperion. At least she wasn't alone in her sentiments.

Raziel drew closer to the person - well, satyr actually, now that she had come near enough to see his hooves. Rearranging her expression to hide her own share of negative emotions, she casually walked up to the half-man half-goat and offered him a smirk. "If you hated it so much," she started in an innocently sweet tone, coming to a stop a mere two feet from where he sat, "why bother coming here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]   Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] Hudsonfairyprince
"Hudson"Ernest Hudson Giles
Male|36 (18 h.yrs)|Christmas, December 25th 1976/Camp for 10 years

He could still feel the frustration run through his veins. He was a pretty straight forward guy, and he wanted to move forward and get out of this damn maze so he can TRY to enjoy more of the festivities. He just wasn't patient enough to try to solve a riddle and walk through these narrow paths quick enough.
The corn stalks were so high up that he couldn't even see the forest around the camp, and can only gaze at the now appearing stars coming up from the sky.
"Well then."
It was getting dark outside, and he felt as if he just saw his entire life in the stars.
In a unfortunate moment beforehand, he had to play a game of Truth and Dare with these group of satyrs and demigods. Hudson, not wanting to reveal any secrets, was stupid and cocky enough to take it and preform this sick show for them. And if were to ever cut through the corn, then he was subjected to lick the waters of the public restroom toilet.
Which is horribly unsanitary, and nobody really wants to do that.
Oh, don't worry, I think I can manage this, my job is to track down demigods, after all.
Hudson just sat there, regretting every mistake that he had made in life and wishing that he was actually a fairy prince so he can fly out of this damn crop hole.
The fairy goat prince sensed a disturbance in the air and was about to jump up and charge... but it was just a regular demigod just stuck in the same petty situation as he was.
Apparently he can track demigods by sitting down on the dirty ground with a flamboyant costume, clutching onto an agonized stomach.
He would have Karate Kid'ed her ass if she was trying to scare him with a cheap ass werewolf fursuit... like every other annoying demigod entering the corn maze.
He got up and swept the dirt off of his costume,
"You think I actually want to drink toilet water?" were the first words that came out of his mouth to respond to her.
Uhh... I mean, it was a dare." He put on a poker-faced expression on and looked at her with a raise of an eyebrow,
"And what are you doing here then?"
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]   Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:53 am

kim raziel swift
Daughter of Hyperion

Raziel cocked one eyebrow at the mention of toilet water, and it remained raised until after the satyr had finished talking. She gave him a once over, unable to suppress the smirk that crept up her lips. "No wonder. Nice costume, by the way."

The sun had just set, she noticed with a slight frown. She so did not want to spend the night groping around in the dark. Raziel looked up at the darkening sky, spotting the first tiny flecks twinkling mischievously back at her. It annoyed her to an extent, how the star nymphs seemed to laugh at her misfortune. She had met one before, and the experience was... weird, to say the least. Now, Raziel can almost picture them doubling over in giggles as they watch her blindly maneuvering around this maze.

"Well, the haunted house was a breeze, so I figured this would also be a piece of cake. Apparently, I'm proven wrong," she finished, nearly spitting the words out in her distaste. "Well, s'pose it could be worse." Raziel's eyes lingered on the fairy wings attached to the satyr's costume and she snorted. Yeah, definitely could be worse. The last thing she wanted to do was to get stuck in the corn maze while sporting an extravagant fairy costume.

"You're missing a wand, you know," Raziel suddenly said with a slight nod, stepping back to assess the satyr's makeover. She burst into a fit of laughter at the image. "The kind with a big star on top. Oh ooh! And don't forget the sparkles!"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]   Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn, how did I get into this sitch? [SAPH]
Page 1 of 1