Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Having some fun (Rhea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Having some fun (Rhea) Empty
PostSubject: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Damon was walking up to the Lake while carrying Nev piggy-back. Not that he understood why or how it happened. At this point Damon mutter some words and his clothes shimmered leaving him bare chested, with swimming trunks on. He loved magic. With out magic he would have to carry around so much more stuff than he did now.

He set Nev down near the shore, "So, are you gonna go change?" Damon asked making a point to look at the heels she still wore. while he had Trunks, a towel, and flip lops on.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Nevada giggled tearing her heels off and shimming of her skirt and tugging off her shirt. This totally counted as a bathing suit , smirking she ran off and dived of the pier into the water resurfacing and waving to Damon. "The water's great!" She yelled smiling and waving to him. She then dove under again smiling happily and freezing a small portion into a star.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Damon thought that if they were here to have fun he may as well make the most of it. He walked farther on the shore to a strong tree and called out to make sure there was no nature spirit in it. When none answered he put his back to the tree, jumped, and launched off using a concussion wave sending clear over Nev and crashing into the lake.

Damon surfaced swiping the water from his face. He loved the Lake almost all of the good things that happened to him happened here and with Nev. We need to come here more often. Damon thought swimming over to Nev.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Nevada looked up from underwater seeing Damon fly over her she took her star and resurfaced smiling brightly with her star on display. "Nice trick there mr.Calser." She smiled showing him her star. "I made you something" She said proudly, it was childs work really but she didn't care. She fixed her strap afraid of a clothing slip up and dove underwater happily.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Damon took the star smiling and dove under as well. There he held the star out, barely
muttered a few words and watched as the star copied itself over and over. Soon they were swimming in what seemed to be a galaxy all to themselves. He swam to the surface and did the same trick there. However with the original star Nev made the ones he made would have to be light.

That thought gave him an idea so he spat out a few more words and inside every star a small light winked into being, the ice sending the light dancing all over, above and below the water. Damon waited for Nev to surface then said "And for you My Queen." as he was sitting on the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Nevada smiled brightly pushing herself up and running her finger through her hair. "Its so pretty!" She said in awe looking at the stars smiling and coming closer to him. She treaded water carefully the water cooling her skin. She smiled lightly brushing her hand across the surface of the water. This was contentment she had decided "I love you so much..."She said smiling at Damon kissing him lightly and going back under water to look at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having some fun (Rhea)   Having some fun (Rhea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having some fun (Rhea)
Page 1 of 1