Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carnival Time (Rhea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Carnival Time (Rhea) Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Damon stood leaning against tree near the entrance of the Carnival. It was somewhat cold so Damon wore a hoodie over his usual clothes. Normally impatient Damon made sure to bring a book for the wait that he knew would happen. The reason he knew he would wait was that he always got where he was going early. As he read Damon watched the Carnival trying to plan.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Nevada took her time she took her time enjoying her favorite type of weather. She wore a teal long sleeved Maxi mini dress with Black lace up ankle booties.She wore no jacket and her hair was waterfall braided . She smiled seeing Damon reading a book but was careful not to rush. She wanted to catch his eye without trying it.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40331406(outfit)
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Damon looked up and saw Nev walking up and he almost dropped his book, in much the same manner his mouth dropped. Damon soon lost the ability to form complete words let alone sentences. "H-hey, Nev. You l-l-look... wow." Was all that Damon manage to say which stunk to him because he was trying to put on a cool guy act. Although he was starting to come to the conclusion one of Nev's powers was to instantly turn him into a slack-jawed idiot, which was his state as he stashed his book in a small back pack he had with him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Nevada smiled brightly kissing his cheek. "Hia handsome."She brushed her hair back gently blushing gently. "Whats on the agenda for tonight Mr.Calser?" She smiled gently a if reporting for duty. She tugged on the hem of her dress gazing at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Damon smirked at 'Mr.Calser'. Whenever he is around Nev his true form to express affection was jokes. Then his smile broadened, as he finally thought of a way to mess with her. He spun so he faced her and made a courtly bow that ended with him dropping to one knee. "Today it is as it should be. Today you shall rule, Queen Nevada Markus. I shall follow your every order as your knight, 'Sir Calser'." Damon said as he finished with a smirk using a term much like the one she had used to address just a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Nevada giggled nodding and held her head high. "Thank you Sir Calser now rise and kiss your queen."She sounded very orderly smiling brightly. She tugged on the pendant on her happily. She twisted the bottom of her dark hair waiting for him to claim her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Damon rose to his full height, back strait, and heating the air behind him causing the heat wave ripple effect. "I would never dream of disobeying my Queen." Damon said as he moved forward and wrapped his arms around Nev. He lifted her slightly and gave her a kiss that spoke of all his feelings toward her. As he started to pull back he tried a trick he only did by fluke once before. He heated the air causing it to rub against itself making tiny static sparks. When it worked his grinned like the idiot he was at heart and said "Now that was 'Electrifying' wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Nevada gasped in shock then grinned like a child. "That was amazing...So amazing."It had to be the best kiss of her life but like an idiot all she said was amazing.She gazed at him longingly reaching on her toes cooling her lips and kissing his warm one every so gently. "I'm all about the ice baby."She winked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Damon's whole body twitched, tensing slightly form the shock of her cooled lips. He use magic making luke-warm steam float off Nev. "Look, your so hot your steaming." Damon said letting the last of the steam drift up. He motioned to the carnival and said "Shall we, Your Majesty?" Damon turned to allow her to start moving first, yet never taking his left hand off of her waist. His bag began to float and merged with his jacket material so the were attached.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Nevada grinned. "You know it." She smiled again leading the way "to the carnival that awaits us Sir Calser."She touched his hand of her waist gently and happily.She was in pure bliss and sighed contently looking at Damon before tripping on a rock the ground rushing up to meet her. "Ahh!"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 pm

As Nev fell Damon tightened his grip on her waist, and felt the material of her dress twist in his grip. With that option failing he used his magic to simply lift her. "Now I know you said I'm amazing, but lets not fall all over ourselves to prove that, okay?" Damon said grinning to hide the terror he felt at her possibly injury. He set her down and let his concern come through. "But really, are you okay?" He asked trying to see if anything was wrong without seeming perverted.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:10 pm

The color rushed from Nevada's face. "Yeah I'm fine."She smiled lightly trying to return the colour to her face. "I've always been a little clumsy." She pecked him on the lips examining herself for any injuries. "I've had worse from skating and hockey Day. No worries okay?" She laughed gently checking for rips in her dress then. "Hey and my dress isn't ripped thats a plus."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Damon straitened, visibly relaxing. "That's not a plus, that's magic. I will point out that I did not allow you to touch the ground, Your Highness." Damon said preforming another courtly bow. "So, what shall we do now?" Damon asked wrapping his left arm around Nev's waits once more. The only difference now is that the ground in front of them is being smoothed as they walk and returning to normal once the pass.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Nevada smiled lightly at Damon protecting her by keeping the ground straight. "I want to have fun with the person that I love dearly."She grinned widely reaching and kissed his cheek. "Sir Calser I think we should do something wild and fun! its my favorite season and we should enjoy it." Nev then stopped and thought. "Wait now I feel sorta stupid..Do you like winter? because we can spend our dates inside if you'd like..."She smiled lightly wrapping her arm around Damon's waist hugging him tightly without missing a beat in her steps.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Damon smiled because he was fairly sure he told her this before, but instead he said "To be perfectly honest, I love winter. Although Fall takes that cake for me. I love cool weather, even more if it's brisk, and doesn't have that bite that winter sometimes has." He hugged her tighter as she missed a step. "That was one thing me and Sarah waged war over, which season was better, it was the only fight I didn't lose outright." Damon said reliving one of the many fights they had in summer and winter.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Nevada smiled brighter. "I bite."She winked playfully kissing his cheek. "I love winter because its cold and snowy and just adorable." She giggled brushing a lock of hair that had fallen away from her pin. "Almost as adorable as this guy I know."She said playfully hoping he would catch on.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Damon stopped and spun her around, it took all of his will power to mold his face into one of suspicion. "Is he taller that me? Have darker hair?" Damon asked unable to hide all the sarcasm that leaked into his voice. Finally, although he tried to stop it he started to laugh. Once the mask broke he couldn't hid it, so instead he literally picked Nev up and spun. When he set her down he said "If either one of us is adorable, it would you, not the guy who is wearing a hoodie." Damon said pointing at what he was wearing. "Wait," he said, "I have the perfect finishing touch." He reached out, his hand disappearing a foot away for him, and he pulled out a pair of sun-glasses. "Shades, why didn't i think of this before?" He asked grinning, although he did feel more comfortable now that everything seemed a shade or two darker.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Nevada squealed as she was lifted into the air. "Shades made everybody cooler. Even a dork like you."She was completely joking and kissed his lips gently. "Either way your very sexy but those shades are quite attractive if I must say."She grinned laughing lightly. She twirled around gently her dress floating around her knees gently. "La La La."She sung out of tune and happily turning and smiling radiantly at Damon.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am

Damon smiled at her squeal. "That was a funny sound." Damon said his smile starting to turn somewhat wicked, as if planing how to force her to make it later. Instead he caught her as she turned and pulled her into a hug with her back to him. He then whispered "To me, the level of your beauty is unaffected by what you wear. Its you that makes what you wear beautiful." He finished by heating his lips to the warmth of a cozy fireplace, and kissed her neck. "Now," he said resting his chin on the spot he just kissed, "Are we going to go to this carnival? Or are we just gonna spend our whole day making fools of ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:16 am

Nevada laughed looking into his eyes. "I like making fools of ourselves." She grinned wickedly kissing him nipping his bottom lip and rushing off towards the carnival."C'mon Day its time to have lots of fun."She laughed brightly practically skipping.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:29 am

Damon sighed wondering if she would trip over every twig in her way. He suddenly rushed off to catch up to her, tapping her shoulder as he shot past her using concussion waves to make it look like he was floating. He did a front flip placing his hand on the ground as his feet sailed over. He pushed off with another wave. 'This is great practice.' he thought to himself. 'I should come up with a daily regiment for this.' he finished the thought as he dropped into a crouch, firing a wave out of his right foot. Landing lightly he spun and waited for Nev to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:37 am

Nevada gasped smiling brightly. "Woah hi there!" She said smiling brightly and rushing to catch up almost tripping on another rock. "ugh! gods."She cursed in greek catching herself and blushing. "I am really clumsy today.."She trailed off looking at the ground cursing it in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:04 am

Damon grabbed Nev's chin and tilted up so he could look her strait in the eye and said "A Lady should not befoul the air with such words. That type of language ill-becomes you." He dropped his hand and grabbed hers, "Now let us go and enjoy this carnival to it's fullest." Damon said taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Nevada laughed stroking the back of Damon's hand with her thumb gently. "Sorry kind sir sometimes a queen doesn't realize she is ill-becoming."She grinned doing a little curtsey and checking to see if her shoe was untied and that had caused her problem but that was a no. "I am very clumsy today.."She whispered to herself smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

"So what shall we do first? While I was waiting I saw a Ferris Wheel, Coaster, and various booths and games." Damon said placing his hand on the small of her back and applying a slight pressure so she would start walking. "It is your choice as to what we hit first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time (Rhea)   Carnival Time (Rhea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival Time (Rhea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next