Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Damon turned, and stared strait into Nev's eyes and decided to give in and tell her everything. "Fine we can talk about it there." He said pointing at the Ferris Wheel. He then kissed her on the lips, just barely brush against her's. He grabbed her hand and headed for the ticket booth.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Nev smiled triumphantly following him. Her hair bounced around her as she tried to keep up.I wonder what he'll say She thought smiling and twirled as the got to the line to face him. She brushed her lips against his smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:16 pm

They soon got their tickets and got into the Wheel. Once the door was close Damon began to study the floor between his feet. "Okay Nev, I promised to talk so here." Damon said not looking up. "The truth is I'm scared of ice skating for two reasons. One I can't skate, not many winter sports in Louisiana, so I never learned. But I wanted to once, so did Sarah, so in one of his nice moods Dad took us to a small year-round rink. Sarah was a natural, me not so much. Once when I fell a guy behind me didn't stop, didn't even see me. As he went by his skate opened a three inch gash in my left arm. I never wanted to go near a rink since." Damon said holding his left Arm. "But I'll try for you." He finished with a shuddered breath.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

At that Nev felt terrible, She knew not everybody enjoyed skating like she did. "I'm so sorry..."She trailed off whispering. "We don't have to go Day...It's selfish of me wanting me to do something your afraid of..."She smiled lightly kissing him gently on the lips. "We can do something different if you's like... can go skating whenever."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Damon leaned over and pulled Nev into a deep kiss. "I want to try. Or at least I want to watch you. And besides if anyone can get me over this fear its you." Damon said just before kissing her deeply again. He was being honest, he know she would look amazing while skating, and the fact that she wanted to share it with him, made him happy beyond measure.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Nevada blushed then grinned."You'll have fun watching me too I know that but I could try and teach you also." She kissed him again cooling her lips pulling back and blowing ivy breath at him teasingly."But I warn you I am a professional."She laughed gently putting her hair behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Damon pulled back with a look of mock offence. "I'm a professional too. A professional screw up." Damon said with pride. H moved to the other side and stretched out, much like a cat. He closed his eyes and motioned for Nev to come over to him. "Wanna come snuggle?" Damon asked with one eye half open, and a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Nev laughed crawling up next to him. "Snuggling is the best in a moving ball of death."She said laughing and snuggling closer placing her chin on his chest staring at him contently.He is so adorable...And witty and remarkable. She thought to herself blushing at her thoughts and biting her lip gently looking down at him slightly because of the way she was positioned.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 pm

"I swear to you that you will not die... alone at least." Damon said hugging more , and kissing the top of her head. What did I do to deserve her. Damon asked himself hopping the Ferris Wheel would break down so the could stay up there all day.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Nevada smiled brightly kissing him deeply then stopping looking at him. "I almost fell out of one of these before.."She said laughing.It was true thats why her father stopped taking her to Carnivals. She was all the way up at the top of the ferris wheel when the door released and Nev slipped almost falling to her death. Her father had grabbing her foot as she was plummeting down. She shuddered at the memory but smiled that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

"Ha! Well the time at the rink I was clinically dead for half a minute." Damon said smugly besides, this time around you have a person fall breaker." Damon said smiling, the his face sobered up. "But really I wont let anything bad happen to you." He said as he shifted to kiss her even more deeply and longer.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Nevada grinned into the kiss kissing back cooling her lips ever so slightly.Where did I find such a great kisser, He's cute and protective and he knows what to say.But he's funny too and has that dry sense of humor that I love.A million and one thoughts ran through her head . She kept kissing back happily as the ferris wheel came to a stop their car at the top.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Damon almost didn't notice the wheel stop. But when he did, he reluctantly pulled out of the kiss and made Nev float off of him so he could get up. He set her down in a sitting position and walked to a window. At that time a voice came over the PA system informing them that the ride was experiencing some technical difficulties. When Damon heard this he started laughing thinking he would owe one to his mother for this. He sat back down and said "An interesting interruption." He then smiled and kissed her lightly. "How about some hot coco while we wait?" Damon asked taking off his back pack.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Nev was reluctant to let the kissing stop but she smiled and nodded. "That sounds amazing Day."She smiled sitting on the floor of the carriage type thing smiling up at Damon. "What else is in that bag of goodies?" She asked sweetly tugging on a brown curl innocently and absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Damon looked at her skeptically. I think she fakes that absent mindedness. But instead of voicing this he said "A whole lot more than you might think. This is a present from Mom. It's bigger that it looks and never gets heavy." Damon said joining her on the floor, lighting a small fire on the floor. He reached into his bag and pulled out two big mugs, a can of Coco, a 2Lr of water, a carton of milk, and a tea kettle. He filled the Kettle with water and made it float above the fire. Then he filled both mugs half full of Coco. "I hope you like Chocolate." he said waiting for the water to boil.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Nevada's eyes widened as he pulled so much out. I'd say a gift from his mom.She thought to herself wondering why her own mom never gave her gifts.She shook her head clearing it and smiling. "I love chocolate.."She trailed off smiling at Damon playing with the hem of her skirt between her index and middle finger and staring into the fire thinking about home for the first time in ages. She remembered how her father used to make fires to keep them warm outside when they went logging.She didn't realize how much she did miss her family until a single tear sliped down her cheek that she wiped away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Damon saw her wipe the tear away and moved beside her where he hugged her, pulling her head under his chin after kissing the spot where the tear was. At that moment the kettle whistled so Damon mixed hot water, the Coco, and Milk to make their hot coco. He then grabbed some marshmallows out of his bag and asked "How many?" As he sat next to her again. "I also have stuff to make S'morses in there."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Nevada smiled sheepishly at her tears. "Two please and S'mores? I haven't had those in forever."She smiled again brushing her hair away from her eyes.And kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Damon set both mugs down, one in front of her and the other in front of himself. He then plopped two marshmallows in each, and stashed the rest in his bag. He also pulled out gram crackers and four Hershey chocolate bars, and set them down, remembering that he needs those marshmallows and got them back out. Next Damon made two S'mores, and gave one to Nev. "Happy waiting." Damon said before sipping his coco.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Nev smiled blowing across the mug cooling it slightly so it was drinkable and taking a bite of her S'more savoring the taste she hadn't even had for so long. "Happy waiting."She whispered gently looking curiously at Damon in wonder.How could he put up with someone who cries for no reason. She wondered to herself sipping on her coco.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Despite it's heat Damon gulped down the coco, much the way a person would chug a beer. "Gyah! I love hot chocolate with that much coco." Damon said as he dragged out two pillows and killed the fire. He propped the pillow against the wall, brought his book out, and began to read. Without lifting his head Damon said, "You can join me you pleasure Your Majesty." pointing at the second pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Nevada chuckled and finished her hot chocolate crawling on her knees and curling up to Damon. "Of course I can Sir.Calser.The pleasure is all mine."She smiled looking at the book curiously. "Whatcha reading there sweetness?" She asked sweetly.Grabbing Damon's sister's ponytail holder from her wrist she tied up her hair up as it began to get in her face.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 pm

OOC: A real book, i recommend it

"A book about six people who's lives suck about as bad as mine did." Damon said showing the cover it read Maximum Ride. "The six people are genetic hybrids who were spliced with avian DNA as embryos. Now the have 98% human DNA and 2% Avian." Damon said continuing to read wrapping his arm around Nev. His two favorite things Nev and reading all at once, Damon's version of heaven...well metaphysically speaking.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Nevada smiled lightly. "Your life doesn't suck. I heard you have a sexy girlfriend that I don't know about. Is she as hot as me?" Nev asked a smile playing at her lips as she glanced at the words in the book.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yup." Damon replied not taking his eyes off the book, and keeping his face perfectly strait. "Although there is one difference between you and her." Damon said, again with a perfectly strait face and even breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)   Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival Time [continue x2](Rhea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: