Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E} Empty
PostSubject: Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E}   Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Jared Frost.

Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E} 2cdk7wj

Hm. Odd. My gaze wandered through the landscape of the Winter Festival, people were kissing at booths, getting hot chocolate, riding roller-coasters. And yet most of them are with someone. Namely a girl or a guy. Ugh. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked through the Carnival, looking for anything a single guy can do. It seems all of my friends are with their girls. Meh. Love is a fake emotion, brought up by an imbalance of hormones. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E}   Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Damon just wondered around the carnival missing the spice-smell of the Crawfish-fest back at home. The north's food was bland to him, they didn't even have funnel-cakes how sad is that. As he was walking he saw this one guy kinda sulking with his hands in his pockets. He walked over and said "Dude, you look trashed."
Back to top Go down

Well, after a break-up, what's better than a Carnival? {D A V E}
Page 1 of 1