Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rping With Rhea!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 pm

I walked into the cabin not knowing what to expect. I had not met him and yet i was already dating him. But, whatever...that is how my life rolls. i knew who he was because i had seen pictures of him, but other than that, he was a mysterious man. "Hi, I am Tyla. Pleased to meet you at last." I didn't know what else to say to my new and first boyfriend at that time. I was just hoping i had really dressed the part with my latest fashions from NYC.

Last edited by swimmer28 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Jace smiled at the girl in awe. "Wow your gorgeous, I'm Jace and its great to meet you also." Jace smiled one of his best smiles and felt sorta under dressed but hey she did show up at his cabin. "I'm very happy to see you Tyla at last."Jace ran his hand through his sandy blonde hair nervously. Tyla was gorgeous and he was sure going to tell her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Jace's gorgeous blonde hair made me think about how lucky i am to have him be all mine. "So...uh Jace....do you wanna go do something together, like see a movie or go to dinner or something like that???" I figured since i was here, might as well ask this hot guy that was mine to go out with me to do something.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Jace nodded eagerly smiling brightly. "Of course I would and what would you prefer? Dinner or a movie or maybe."He winked. "We have dinner and a movie." He laughed lightly looking at her carefully looking her over smiling at her carefully picked clothing and admiring it, he could tell she took careful care on what she wore and he liked that in a girl.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:51 pm

"Sure, that would be awesome. But, where are we going to have dinner, and what movie are you interested in seeing?" I hoped that i would have the right attire to wear to my first date with someone who was extremely cute. Right now, my clothes did not really matter, all that mattered was that is was going to have a great time with my first boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:05 pm

"We can go wherever you please and whatever movie you'd like." He smiled lightly at her. "I think wherever you choose will be fine as long as I'm with you" He flashed her another grin and pushed hair from her face. He ran his hand through his hair again wondering what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Well, we can go to...uh...McDonalds if you want for dinner. We can go see Abduction if you want as well, but i honestly dont care. i really did not care as long as i was spending time with my hottie. From then on, i knew i had the right attire on.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Jace smiled she was so adorable. "Mc.Donalds that sounds fine of your okay with it and whatever movie you care to watch." He smiled lightly really not caring but he thought it was cute that her first choice was Mc.Donalds.He grabbed his leather jacket and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:30 pm

We were halfway to the closest Mickey-D's, when i realized that i left my jacket in my cabin. i am freezing right now, but i tried not to show it because i was afraid it would turn him off. Jace, what do you like to do in your free time? I figure since we are dating now, I had better get to know you well.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Jace shrugged off his jacket realizing she was cold draping it over her shoulders."I like to read and uhm hmm I like to run..."He trailed off feeling self conscious what a dorky answer.They rounded the corner seeing the Golden arches of Mc.Donalds.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:44 pm

"Th-Th-Thanks for the jacket. I love fashion, fashion, and more fashion. Those are my interests. Is there anyting else you like to do???? We had just walked into Mickey-D's when i asked him this question, and i was hoping to get an answer before we ordered our food.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 pm

"I like to follow trends, Fashion trends, economic trends all of them. " He answered right before the man asked for their order. "What would you like Tyla?" He was going to buy it was only fair to buy his girlfriend dinner.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 pm

I did not want to seem like a fatty or a hog so i ordered something small. "I'll have a small fry and a small dirnk, and that is all." I knew i would be hungry even after my small meal, but i would much rather starve than feel like a fat woman in front of Jace.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:01 pm

"And I'll have 10 chicken nuggets and a small coke please." Jace never ate big meals, he paid and turned to smile at Tyla brushing hair from her face lightly. "Your Beautiful."He smiled again waiting for their food. "I happy that I'm dating you."
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I blushed a deep red, filled up my cup with Coke, and found a two person table in the corner. When Jace came to our table after getting our food, I decided to tell him how i really felt about dating someone as beautiful as him. Jace, you are really the one that is beautiful, not me. Your looks are perfect just the way they are, and mine come from my makeup, clothes, and the hot trends. I just still cannot believe i am dating you, after only seeing you once outside your cabin. My friends thought it was a lost cause trying to get you to go out with me. But after I asked you, I knew at that moment that you liked me for the way that I am. I felt that is was important coming out with the truth to him because I felt he needed to know it. I finished up my dinner quite fast, and went up to refill my Coke cup.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Jace didn't consider himself beautiful but he was sure that Tyla was.After she told him what she felt he only liked her more than that first day. He chewed on his dinner thoughtfully yet eating quickly smiling at Tyla the entire time. He wasn't sure about anything but the fact that she seemed to like him just like he liked her. "So we are going to see abduction?" He smiled lightly taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm

[color=indigo]Yeah, we can go see that movie. I have already seen it once, but it is definatly good enough to see twice. [/color] He held my hand in his and I loved the attention I was getting from him. I could clearly see that he loved me and I surely love him a ton. [color=indigo]Well, the movie is going to start soon, so we better hurry over to the theater.[/color] I did not mean to rush his eating but I was so excited to see this movie that I could not wait one more minute in that restruant.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Jace ate the last of his nuggets and smiled tossing the remains in the garbage. Taking her hand once more the headed out of the restaurant. "Lead the way Tyla I've never been to these parts." It was entirely true Jace had never left camp after a hellhound attacked his little brother and sister. "So what's your favorite color?" He decided he should know everything possible about her.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm

"Well, to be completely honest, I love the colors pink and purple. These colors are like a girl's best friend. And, uhm, we have to go this way to get to the movie theater...I think anyway."We headed around a corner only to find a dead end in front of us. "Sorry, I should have brought my GPS, but I forgot it inside my cabin. Well, maybe we should go back and try the other direction." I was embarrassig to make a mistake in front of him, but I guess that some mistakes are unavoidable. We retraced our steps to find that if we had chosen to go the other direction in the first place, we would have made it to the movie on time."Well, at least we made it alive. I go get the popcorn for the movie, if you go and buy the tickets for us...Remember, two for Abduction. I love you very much, Jace Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Jace thought it was cute that Tyla had made a mistake and smiled as she went to get their snacks. He grabbed the rickets and met her at the snack booth. "And I love you Tyla Frostflake. "He smiled lightly kissing her cheek and taking her hand. He couldn't help but smiled as they found their seats.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm

OMG...OMG Jace, the hottest guy I knew just kissed me, ME Tyla Frostflake. I knew that I was definatly the luckiest girl on Earth. I found us seats in the back, because i wanted to kiss him later without an audience staring at us and not the movie. I had gotten popcorn before that momentous act, and yes, we even showed a little PDA (public display of affection) when he and I held hands going into the theater. The movie was just about to start when i finally finished replaying the past moments in my head. I reached for Jace's hand, and started to enjoy the movie.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Jace smiled rubbing the back of Tyla's hand with his thumb not looking at the movie at all but at her.He smiled gently turning back to the movie.He couldn't believe that he was dating Tyla Frostflake Ms.Gorgeous-In-Every-Way.He must have gotten lucky after all.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:26 pm

I got very tired during the movie, so I laid my head on his shoulder. Jace's shoulder was like a pillow to my head. I then turned my face up towards his and i leaned in real close, and I kissed that Pretty face of his. I cannot believe it...I just kissed the hottest guy in camp. I was definatly celebrating that vistory in my head as i pulled my head away from his.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Jace was in shock. Tyla had kissed him, kissed plain old Jace Alexander.He pulled her close whispering in her ear. "I love you..."He smiled turning his head back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Jace, you make me feel as if I should be up on the big screen. You make me feel like a movie star. I love you too, and I always will. The movie was about to end, so I got ready to leave. I told Jace that we should leave a little early as to not get caught up in all the floods of people coming out of the theater. Jace, why dont we go play some arcade games. That sound like fun to me and I think that you will like some of my favorites as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rping With Rhea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping With Rhea!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: