Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rping With Rhea!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Rping With Rhea! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Jace smiled lightly talking her hand and getting ready to leave. "Arcade games sound great Tyla but be warned arcade games are my strong suit."He grinned lightly. "And I'll love you always."He figured he should tell her with one of his best smiles.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Trust me, they are not mine either. And this may be the reason we are together. We both stink at arcade games. I do have favorite games, but I am no good at them. I loved him so much. Words could not even describe what my heart was feeling at that moment. We walked hand in hand until we got to the game room. It was practially filled to the ceiling with games. The first one I ran to was the driving game. I was good at driving in real life, but on here i looked like a two year old trying to drive, but it was fun anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Jace smiled lightly watching her drive. "Your pretty good at it!" He encouraged smiling wider as he hopped in the driving game next to it and played. He wasn't that good at it but he wasn't bad by no means. He looked over at Tyla before going into thought. He loved her, he actually had a girlfriend and he loved her. This was a first for Jace but he intended to do it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rping With Rhea!   Rping With Rhea! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rping With Rhea!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2