Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

rp with rhea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"Jace i love you." that was all i could say to him. He was so romantic and i loved him for that. He loved me too. "I cannot believe that we are gonna be parents. i am excited...arent you?" "We can be parents right...are we ready? I am nervous just thinking about having him."

I forget what we decided to name him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Jace smiled lightly kissing her forehead. "Oh course we're ready Ty we can do this Micheal will be perfect and amazing just like you are babe."He smiled lightly rubbing the back of her hand trailing his other hand down to her baby bump rubbing it lightly. "He'll be perfect I promise Tyla."He cuddled her lightly kissing her temple softly. "My question is are you ready to give birth."He grinned at her lightly running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

"I dont know yet. I dont know what to expect. I am nervous about so many things." there were so many thoughts running through my head, but when jace leaned in to kiss me, all those thoughts left my head immediatly. "Most of all, what r the gods gonna do about this? r they gonna accept him?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Jace smiled lightly kissing her temple. "How will we ever know how the gods will think? They have surprised us before sweetheart."He smiled running his fingers through his hair and rubbing circles on the back of Tyla's with his other hand. "I love you Ty and I love Micheal too and we're gonna be the cutest little family ever Tyla I promise." He reached his hand down and rubbed her belly lightly.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:48 pm

"Okay...I trust you." I felt something weird down there, kind of like I was going to the bathroom, but i did not have to go at the time. "Jace....Micheal is coming, he wants out. Can you please take me to the hospital or something? Thankx."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Jace looked at her in confusion but nodded. "uhmm Okay Ty just stay calm and ah breath, yeah that sounds right."He grabbed her bag and took her hand leading her out.

They arrived at the hospital shortly and he had ran to the front desk in a panic. "My wife is in labor!" The nurse smiled at him and motioned for him to sign out information while taking Tyla to a wheelchair.He finished quickly meeting Tyla as the nurse wheeled her into a room.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm

"Honey....I am fine...Just in a little amount of pain. Dont freak out okay. You can freak out when Michael comes. It could be hours for all you know before he comes." The nurses were plenty busy trying to hook me up to many machines, sticking needles in me, and trying to get a hold of my doctor. My doctor soon came in, checked me, and smiled. he told me that i am at 2 cm....meaning i am in active labor and not just that I am having fake contractions. "Did you hear that honey??? Michael is gonna be here soon. You look either tired or hungry..I cant tell. You should get some food and rest okay. I'll be fine here. I have got plenty of people to take care of me. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Jace took a deep breath he hadn't left his wifes side yet and didn't want to start yet but he knew he did need food and that she probably did too. "Are you hungry babe? I'll get us some dinner and you have to make sure to call me if its time I'll only be half an hour at most but you never know."He took a deep breath and smiled kissing her forehead gently and then kissing her tummy. "Daddy is so excited to meet you Michael."He straightened up and looked at Tyla for food options smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:05 pm

"If you dont remember, I cant eat food after Labor starts, but please eat food. I dont care, i am not hungry anyway. GO ahead, i'll be fine." I winced as another contraction started. Jace ran over to me, but i shooed him away. "I am fine...go."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

He had totally forgotten and sighed heavily. "I will be back in half an hour tops okay?" He was in the doorway before she cringed rushing back to her only to be shooed off. He nodded looking back at her as he left the room going to get food.

He ate in thought wondering who Michael would look like, would he look like him or Tyla? Or would he have a mix of both of them? He sighed finishing off his food and going back to his wife smiling at her gently.He had to admit he could tell already this was going to be a long day and night.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:20 pm

As he left, i breathed a sigh of relief. He could really be a cligny and i was not in an awesome mood any more. But his absence gave me time to think about things, what would michael look like, me or him? would the gods accept him? those are the questions that puzzled me until he returned. "hey jace. do you feel better? Also, feel free to sleep at almost anytime, i have a bad feeling that this is gonna take a lot longer that it should."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

He smiled lightly kissing her forehead before sitting in the chair next to her. "I feel like that too Tyla."He grabbed her hand squeezing it lightly smiling at her. "Are you excited Honey?"He asked her gently rubbing the back of her hand lightly lying his head on her bed slightly. "I love you baby."
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:51 pm

" I am very excited but also very nervous. I dont know what to think of this whole process. I am nervous of what may happen, what might happen. I.....I just dont know what to feel like anymore!" I started to cry, which is not uncommon cause this pregnancy has made me very emotional. Jace rubbed my back as if to understand what pain I am in, even though he could not. "I love you too by the way. You are mine and I am yours, and Michael will be ours."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 am

Jace sighed gently rubbing her back. "Shhhh baby shh it's okay we're going to be fine.You, Michael will be perfectly okay I promise."He kissed her temple softly running his fingers through her hair taking an elastic from her bag and braiding her hair down her back securing it. "There, now its out of your face."He smiled lightly rubbing her arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rp with rhea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp with rhea.   rp with rhea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rp with rhea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: