Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making some plans (Rhea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Making some plans (Rhea) Empty
PostSubject: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Damon walked into the Big House and sat. Today he ditched his usual jeans and t-shirt in favor of black slacks and a dark purple button down shirt. He absently thought that he should get his hair cut. Damon forgot what time he and Nev were supposed to meet, but at the moment he didn't care because he almost sensed that she wasn't here yet.

Damon found a wall that was near the door but still out of the way. He pulled out an Ipod and started listening to music. He was sure Nev would find a creative way to let him know she was there so he closed his eyes and dropped his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Nevada smiled gently as she started up the steps to the big house. She wore an orange leopard print dress shirt tucked into her high waisted pleated mini skirt. On her feet were orange ankle booties. She opened the door walking in to the house closing the door softly behind her. The oversized black purse she carried held the binder containing their wedding plans she had so far. Carefully she pushed curly hair from her face admiring the ring on her finger for a second and looking around for Damon.Immediately she spotted him and giggled, He sat there with his earbuds in and his head down, clicking her way over she stood in front of him sending a cold shiver right down his back and smiling innocently at him.
http://www.polyvore.com/nevada/set?id=44877818<-- outfit
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Damon felt a chill run down his back. The only visible change that showed he felt it was the grin that appeared on his face. He only opened on eyes and saw Nev standing there with an orange shirt and shoes. "How odd of us." Damon said opening the other eyes and looking at Nev. "It seems we got our colors mixed up. aren't I suppose to be the warm one?" He asked warming up his hand and placing it on Nev's cheek drawing her in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Nevada giggled lightly kissing him eagerly. "I don't know I feel pretty warm."She said grinning and kissing him again. "I missed you.."She said pouting and adjusting the straps on her bag. once again she pushed the hair from her eyes carefully and fiddled with the hair elastic that had belonged to Damon's sister carefully. She never took it off ever because she was afraid she would lose it and now she felt empty without it. "I've been so busy lately fixing up her grave..."Nev trailed off, she hadn't told him that her best friend Aubree had died 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Damon pulled back a bit, but did not break contact. "What?" he asked knowing something was wrong, something he hadn't heard and felt he should. "Nev, what's wrong?" Damon asked as he dropped his stance a bit to look her in the eyes. What ever it is she's doing her best to hide as much as possible. Damon thought to himself. I need to stay with her more. his thoughts trailed off making him feel somewhat negligent to the person he loved most.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Nev looked into his eyes hers watering slightly. She quickly wiped them away smiling bitterly. "Sorry I don't mean to cry I guess its still miffed..."She trailed off again sniffing. "I've been busy fixing up Aubree's grave..."She broke off sniffing again trying to regain her composure. "Sh-She died 2 weeks ago...She was so stupid going into the forest without armor on at night...It killed her instantly"She sighed gently shaking. "I'm fine... We're here for happy things Damon not sad."she said looking down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Damon made a slight grimacing face. He didn't really know Aubree all that well, but the few times that he did meet her she was fun to be around. Damon kinda felt like burning down the whole forest to make sure he got what ever killed Aubree. But he knew better. He quickly covered it with a said smile. "Your right." He said pulling her into a hug and warming his whole body emitting a soft warmth trying to comfort her. "Now," he said forcing himself to cheer up, "What is this monstrously large bag for?" Damon said poking the bag she was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Nevada smiled gently at his warm hug instantly feeling better,"thanks Day."She then smiled brighter at his purse joke." this holds quite a bit actually!" She said unzipping the purse and first pulling out the binder."This holds wedding plans...All the wedding plans I have anyways..." She giggled because she did have quite a lot of possible plans in this binder." I figured we could go through this and look it some of the fabrics I have in this overly large bag for such things as dresses ties table clothes chair covers..." She trailed off as her thoughts clumping together in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Damon took one at the binder she pulled out and thought, Oh, that's it? Just that? Gods, help me what have I gotten myself into? naturally he thought all this with a smile on his face. "How about we go into one of the back rooms before your head explodes all over the foyer." Damon said laughing and guiding her from the door to the back, finally stowing the Ipod away.

As they entered a room Damon waved at the fireplace and a fire flared to life. He walked over to a couch with a long coffee table and sat down. "So, walk me through what you have, and I'll see if I can fill in the gaps."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Nev smiled lightly at his comment. "Yeah my head is swirling here.."she said sitting down and opening the binder. On the first page was a picture of her family. She couldn't help but have that, they were coming and it pleased her to know extent( https://plus.google.com/103289447796672318715/posts?hl=en )
She smiled lightly at it. "I figured we could set this up in the forest."She said pulling the page and I figured brown and blue for the colours and I like orchids...Blue, white and purple? I like purple too!" She smiled brighter turning the page again showing another sketch of the table setup. ( https://plus.google.com/103289447796672318715/posts?hl=en )
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Damon looked at each drawing she pulled out. "Do you know if the even have a gazebo in the forest? If not I'm sure me a few Cabin 9 kids could make a good one, thought it would take awhile. At least that way we could paint it any color we want. As for colors and fabric I put those totally in your had." He picked up the picture of the table. "What kind of foods do you want? I got a few friends in the Hermes Cabin that owe me a favor or two."

He felt kind of bad, he knew that he was pushing most of it on to Nev, but he wanted her to have it the exact way she wanted it. The ceremony itself could be in the main room of the Big House with just her, him and whoever presided for all he cared. His prefect wedding was having her beside him, as happy as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Nevada smiled lightly."Actually My mom and dad said they'd pay for the wedding."She smiled brighter."I love brown and blue though!"She said looking at the next page containing the dresses. She had two in mind and she couldn't decide which one she liked better. "I have a bunch of wedding dresses but you can't see those."She smiled brightly going through the pages there were a few pictures of her and Kaylee on New years the previous year and then a 2 pictures of the cakes she had chosen.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Damon intentionally made a comical frowning face and poked Nev is the stomach saying, "Aww, come on that's no fair!" As he said it the poke turned into a tickle. He quickly stopped and looked at the cakes. Damon actually preferred the cake that had the white icing more than the other. Which seemed weird even to himself, because he preferred chocolate, but he was not picky. "Lets go with the white one." Damon said handing that picture back.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Nevada smiled brightly as he tickled her. She squirmed and giggled pushing him lightly."Because you aren't aloud to see me in my dress until the wedding day!"She said smiling brightly and looked at the cakes. "Really? I was sure I'd have to argue with you about the cake because the other was chocolate."She grinned brushing her dark hair from her face slightly."I like the blue and white orchids but I thinking I might add purple orchids too."She then turned the page to the end of the book was a picture of her father, her step-mother and the same picture from earlier of her sister and her at new years.
( https://plus.google.com/photos/103289447796672318715/albums/5716594747628807313/5716594751116497858?hl=en )
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Damon smirked as an idea came to him. He mutter a few quick words and the Orchids on the page appeared on the table, in front of them. Another few quick word and the blue Orchids turned a few shades deeper and white dots appeared on the now deep blue petals giving them the look of a night sky. As that happened purple Orchids began growing until there were an even number of all. When he was done Damon grabbed the flowers and held them up to Nev. "Would these do?" Damon asked covering the energy loss with his best smile. It would be murder to do that in mass on the actual wedding day. Then he saw the last picture in the back of the binder. "Sir, I swear that I will do my utmost to protect your daughter. That is if she doesn't beat me to death first." Damon said as if her father were standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Nevada smiled lightly at him as the orchids changed. They were beautiful but she felt as if it were a lot to ask of him to do these on the day of the wedding. "They're beautiful Day...But wouldn't that be draining? I don't want to strain you!"She said touching the picture of her father gently. "You know he isn't here right? And why in gods' name would I hit you!"She grinned kissing his cheek gently and turning back to the pictures of the bridesmaid dresses. "I like this one she said pointing to the second one."But the first is just as good so I have no idea which to choose. Its hard when I want everything to be extremely perfect!"She said taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Damon rolled his eyes as she mentioned the sheer amount energy it would take to pull off his 'little' trick. "Tsk, I had to pick a smart woman to get engaged to didn't I?" Damon asked the ceiling. He raised an eyebrow when she informs him of the obvious. "I know that. But it is still polite to address him. And you know I will inevitably find a reason to make you hit me." Damon said wearing a devil's grin. "Ya know that I would be able to help you chose if I knew what your dress looked like." Damon said poking her cheek smiling like the idiot he felt he could be around her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Nevada laughed at him gently. "Yes you did have to marry a smart girl! My dad will be here soon enough mr. Calser and then you can adress him all you want!" She grinned devilishly smacking his arm gently. "No way I would never hit you...Too hard that is."She smirked again at his last comment." Wouldn't you like to know but you will not get to because its untraditional! Therefore you will not get to see your beautiful fiancée in her wedding dress until the day of our wedding." She smiled brightly kissing his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Damon let out an exasperated sign and began to slouch down so far that he actually slid off the couch. He got up laughing. "Seems like you have most of it down with out me." Damon plopped back down on the couch with his right arm over Nev's shoulders. "So since most of that is got down have we thought of a date for the wedding?" Damon asked pulling her a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Nevada giggled cuddling close to Damon and looking up at him. "I haven't really thought about that but the sooner the better in my opinion."She hauled herself away from Damon and pulled out the two bridesmaid dresses standing and going into the nearest bathroom changing into the second one first. It was her favorite and she was thankful that Shaylei was the same dress size as her. She admired herself for a moment before stepping out of the bathroom and into view. "What do you think?" She asked looking at him a light blush on her face feeling slightly self conscious.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Damon was wondering what Nev was doing when she left. After a bit he decided to take a look at the binder to see if he could get a peek at her wedding dress. As he tried to lift the top of the binder he heard the door open so he jerked back, never getting that peek. He sat there hands in his lap trying to be the picture of innocence. As she walked in and asked him what he thought. Damon stared at her mouth slightly open. No thoughts registering in his head. Then he smirked thinking of their 'first date' when they meet by the lake way back when. "You should know that I can never think around you. Although you look beautiful." Damon said resisting the urge to get up and hug her for fear of messing it up.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm

She blushed lightly feeling very self conscious again. "So is it nice or not?" She asked looking at the floor length dress and smoothing it down before Damon could speak she ran back into the bathroom and tried on the blue bridesmaid dress and came out smiling. "Better or worse?" She asked smoothing down the just below knee length dress and doing a little twirl.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Damon managed to ready himself for her to show him the next dress. He was starting to doubt that she would anything but perfect in anything she wore. "The Brown One is better Damon said as he stood. He walked away from the couch a bit, called the dress she showed him first. With that image locked in his head he scrolled through different color layouts using the those colors. Finally he settled on a deep brown jacket and slacks with a deep blue button down shirt, finishing it off with black dress shoe, and a deep purple Orchid in the jacket pocket. "So? What do you think? Tell me about any changes I should make." Damon said puting his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Nevada watched carefully and nodded. "It's great for the groomsmen but I want you to be in a black coat with a deep blue shirt and the purple orchids sound lovely for all of them."She returned to the bathroom changing back into her clothing and stowing the dresses in their bag returning them into her purse when she returned."The the brown one?"She asked her hair slightly static from the chiffon of the dresses. She smiled brightly and looked through her bag for the table clothes. One was a deep brown and the other an ice blue. She had preferred the deep brown with blue table settings but Damon had a say also. "Which do you like?"She asked running her hand over the fabric of the table cloths.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Damon smiled taking note that the jacket and slacks had to be black. When she came back Damon said, "Yes the brown one." as he walked over to where she pulled out the table cloths. As he took his first step the jacket dissolved as if turning to ash, the colors of his clothes returning to normal. "I like the brown one, but I feel that if we use it then we may be a bit heavy on browns? don't you think?" Damon asked resting his hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making some plans (Rhea)   Making some plans (Rhea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making some plans (Rhea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next