Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open)   This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Dick walked down into the amphitheater pit. Well, it was no stage, but it would have to do. Dick just wanted to perform, it didn't matter where. The idea of this next play really excited him. The play was "Antigone," a Greek tragedy involving sword fights and confrontations, people getting buried alive in caves, romance, war, and a female heroine. This play was perfect for Camp Half-Blood. And he would direct it, of course. Now he just had to get people to audition for it.
Back to top Go down
Arilee

Arilee

This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open)   This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open) Fgh_by_lotusblossoms-d4yj8le
Arilee Moores
. 16 . Girl . Daughter of Apollo .

Arilee walked down to the amphitheater her blue eyes cast down on the floor. She was wearing her usual white tank and blue jeans with brown cowgirl boots, her hair in curls.
She wasn't exactly the chatty type, and her wolf wasn't with her so she just walked aimlessly around with nobody to talk to. She was used to Tucsila's words constantly in her ears, so she sent him off to eat of chat with some of the other demi-god's dogs. So she just ambled down here singing songs in her head, it's been a while since she had sang. So she began to sing softly to herself,

But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger and I feel so rough
    No you didn't have to stoop so low
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
    I guess that I don't need that though
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
    Part of me believing it was always something that I'd done
    But I don't wanna live that way
    Reading into every word you say
    You said that you could let it go
    And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know

She didn't notice the boy until she almost ran into him. He had brown wavy hair and green eyes. He wasn't bad looking, and was about her height and age, maybe a little older. But she almost ran into him, so she guessed she owed him an apology.
"Sorry! I was in my own world I guess. Lyrics stuck in my head..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M <2:35 "Somebody I Used to Know"
Back to top Go down

This camp needs more THEATRE! (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: