Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Leaving Camp. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Leaving Camp.  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 pm

I was leaving camp forever. I was getting too old for camp, after all I was 18. I had been training for quite a while. I pick up my duffel bag and hear some foot steps behind me. I look behind me and say, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 pm

I walk down to the hill, to get my sword I forgot earlier. I see a girl, who looks a few years older than me. She looks like she's leaving to somewhere. I say to her, "Sorry to bother you. Have you seen a sword around here? It's dark gray and made of Stygian iron."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 pm

"No, no I haven't." I say to the girl. I say, "I'm Renae Maloney daughter of Apollo, age 18. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm

With a frown, I say "Oh." I look around, to see something black sticking out of a tree. I pull it out, and reply, "Julia. I got here a few weeks ago, I'm in the Athena cabin." I stare at the luggage, and ask, "Where you going?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm

"Home, for now I guess. Next semester I'll be going to a local college. So... It's time for me to go. Who knows I may come back." I say. I look around me.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:07 pm

"Oh, but won't you miss your friends at camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 pm

"I guess, but my closest friend isn't a year round camper. She lives in the same building that I do." I say grabbing my sword.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 pm

"That's nice," I start to walk away, and say, "Bye! I hope I can see you again.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Camp. (Open)   Leaving Camp.  (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Camp. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: