Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Away From Camp (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Portal-Fan-12

Away From Camp (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Away From Camp (Open)   Away From Camp (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Flare sat alone, sitting outside a cafe, her back to the busy road behind her, she sipped at a cup of hot chocolate she held in her arms. Flare let out a relaxed sigh, she found it was good to get away from camp, her cane rested against her chair. Flare's pink hair blew gently in the wind, she shrugged slightly, brushing it aside gently, taking another sip from her Hot chocolate, it was just what she needed on this cold day. Flare shook slightly, mmming slightly but otherwise her face, position so it appeared that she was looking blankly across the empty table.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Away From Camp (Open)   Away From Camp (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Away From Camp (Open) Img-thing?
Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I walked into the cafe and shivered slightly. It was starting to rain outside and I really didn't want to stay out there while it poured down. So I took out some money and bought a nice small ice coffee. The place was packed, and no other seats were open. I sighed heavily and leaned up against a wall and waited for the rain to stop. Well this was great.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Away From Camp (Open)   Away From Camp (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 am

Flare didn't seem to notice the rain, or she simply didn't care, her lips were curved into a relaxed smile and shifted about ever so slightly on her seat. Flare pursed her lips in thought, as finished the last of hot chocolate and pushed herself up onto her feet. Flare stretched and picke dup her cane, tapping it against the stone sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away From Camp (Open)   Away From Camp (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away From Camp (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: