Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Moring at camp. (Open)

Go down 
+2
sapphire
Thresh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thresh

Thresh

First Moring at camp. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 am

Marcus walked up the hill marking the bondary of the camp, looking out at the sunrise. Only yesterday had he arrived. "So this is my new home" he said to himself. He sat down and started pulling bit and bobs from his Camp-Half Blood Hoodie, two minutes of tinkering he set a small flag on the ground and lit it with his lighter, the last present his mother had give him "Well to the new home I have and the new family" The piece of metal went ablaze. Marcus then heard somebody coming up the hill behind him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 am

~Caleb Wright, 15, Son of Momus~

Leaning against a sturdy pine tree, Caleb spotted the silhouette of a black-haired boy not far from him. Caleb was slightly irked, since he thought that he would be alone at this time in the morning. He didn't think anyone would be up while the sun rises. After all, most kids liked to sleep in. A flicker of what seemed to be fire pulled Caleb from his thoughts, and intrigued, he moved closer. Caleb widened his eyes at what he saw--a burning piece of metal on the ground. And it was close to the grass.

"Are you trying to set this place on fire?" Caleb asked the boy, unabashed, as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. His critical and skeptical side, which he inherited from his father Momus, kicked in. What if the grass caught fire? They were on a grass-covered hill, he thought with a frown. As much as he hated this place, he didn't want it to burn all because of someone's simple mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 am

"No I'm not trying to set this place on fire, the names Marcus, Marcus Blake. I got here yesterday". Marcus quickly went about putting the fire out witch wasn't hard all he had to do was hold it in his hand and the fire was gone. "I'm a son of Hephaestus so I'm supposed to be really good at this kind of stuff." Marcus looked down once more in his hands. "Give me a moment". Marcus turns around occasionly throwing small gears and bolts behind him after five minutes of maticlous work Marcus said "Ta-Da!" A tiny clock-work mouse. Marcus sets it down winds it up and the little guy takes off down the hill, half way down BOOM! The mouse explodes leaving a nice sized crater for such a small boom. "Good morning Camp-Half Blood! Oh and whats your name?"

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 am

Caleb was watching Marcus with eyes that were a mix of amusement and irritation. Marcus was sure talkative, he could see that. Caleb's eyebrows raised a trifle as the son of Hephaestus lets a clockwork mouse roll down the hill. Caleb shut his eyes as the mouse exploded, leaving a crater where it did. Caleb turned his attention back to Marcus. Is this boy insane or something? he began thinking. Is he showing off his talents as a demigod? Tch.

"Caleb," Caleb said simply in answer to Marcus's question. Caleb was a boy of a few words, as opposed to Marcus. He squinted at him. Apparently, Caleb was already starting to analyze so early in the morning. "Talkative, aren't you?" he said icily. He didn't sound impressed.

((OOC: lol, Caleb's quite a rude char xD))
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 am

"So Caleb who is your godly parent?" Marcus asked. Marcus had seen a son of Apollo last night shot seven flat bulls eyes 200 yards away maybe caleb could walk on water or maybe even summon grape vines to bring down enemys. Marcus took out another set of gears and wires "Hmm what should I make now? Would you like anything made, scouts honor it wont blow up." Marcus looks down. "At least I think it won't blow up."
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 am

Johnathan 'Jc' Collin -- Tyche -- 16
Boom!

Jc turned his head suddenely pulling out Kadios with a mettalic *shing*. He thought to himself what had that been, He had only been at camp for 8 days and did not know why there would be a Boom at sunrise, but he ran towards the hill. At least that's where he thought he heard it from. As he looked at the tall green hill, he could faintely make out a trail of smoke, and a tree, that he thinks, if he heard right, a gril was in. He thouhght he was probaley wrong, nothing that crazy could happen. When he got cloaser to the hill tohugh he saw a kid chukeling while trying to talk. The kid who was laughing had black hair, and Jc could only guess that who is responseable for the explosion while the other kid looked suprised. Jc thundered up the hill, guessing the kid that was laughing was in fact a Hephastues kid, he was told they were accident prone. He mutterd on his way up "Damn Hephasteus kid, messing up my morning" under his breath. he reached them now seeing them more clearly. "What the Hell Was That!" He yelled at the kid with black hair.

Last edited by Luck on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 am

"Hmm well good morning to you! It was nothing just a little mouse that scurriend off" Marcus said trying to hide the grin from comeing across his face. "You see I wanted to see if I used a litle bit of this and that what would happen." Now there was no hideing the smile on Marcuses face he was ready to start rolling around the grass. "This here is Caleb we were just talking about our Godly parent" Marcus looked at Caleb as if giveing him a cue to pitch in and help him out. "Oh ya I was going to make him a little animal and I'm almost sure I can keep it from explodeing." Marcus paused "At least this time I think I have it right"
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 am

Jc was quite annoyed coming over to this little chatter box and his friend, "Well first, let me guess you are a child of Hephaestus, and your friend..well I have not the slightest Idea, but from now on don't play with your toys before everyone wakes up, if you have a problem with that I am Jc, child of Tyche." He then pulled out four six-sided dice, then threw them into the air, "5,3,2,6" The dice landed perfectly on those numbers.

Last edited by Luck on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

Why... oh why me? Is this karma?

Caleb had his two fingers pressed in between his eyebrows, his eyes closed. When he opened them, he realized that Marcus had asked him who his godly parent was and if he wanted something made. He gritted his teeth. Damn Hephaestus kids thinking only they can invent things, Caleb thought, irritated. Before Caleb could respond with an icy answer, another boy joined in the mix. Caleb jerked his head, annoyed, as JC referred to him as Marcus's friend. He was nobody's friend. He was about to correct JC when the son of Tyche demonstrated his predicting powers. Caleb was starting to wonder if this was 'Demigods' Show Off Your Power Day.' Or maybe 'Let's All Stop Caleb From Talking Day.'

"I was merely asking if Marcus had any intention of burning this camp," Caleb finally said. "And no thanks, I can manage on my own," he turned to Marcus, answering his previous question. Caleb chose to ignore the question about his god parent. If both boys were smart, they would figure it out after a while. If not, well, Caleb didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 am

"Alright then, now be quiet, keep explosions to a minimal, and please Marcus fill in that hole somehow and hope Charon did not hear", Jc gestures towards the crater. He acutalley hoped neither of them got into trouble, he just was grumpy and taking it out on them. "I am going to breakfast, the two of you are more than welcome to join me after you get that hole filled in". With that Jc walked away towards the mess hall.

OOC: Breakfast (Open)
Just let someone else post, then feel free to come up and sit by me or something, Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Whats-A-Monster

Whats-A-Monster

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 am

''He wasn't very nice, was he?'' The boy said, making sure that JC was gone. He looked tired, like he'd been up all night. ''I was on border patrol. At about nine last night, I heard there were some bronze bulls trying to get through the boundaries. They would've done it if it wasn't for me.'' He explained proudly.

''I'm Zak, by the way. Nice to meet you.'' He holds out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I walk in the area. if anyone's here, they don't notice me. I smile. just like I like it. I walk in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Cratos

Cratos

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Nikola drifted sleepily into camp, his dark hair completely cover his eyes but he stills seems to navigate his way around perfectly. He stumbles over to an upright log and has a seat. HE looks around and mumbles to himself " is anyone here"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Moring at camp. (Open)   First Moring at camp. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Moring at camp. (Open)
Page 1 of 1