Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Breakfast (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 am

Johnathan 'Jc' Collins -- Tyche -- 16
Jc had piled food on to two plates, one for him and one for his mom, He first set his plate down where he would sit, then he took over the other plate of food and tossed it into the fire and said, "For you mom". He then walked back over to where he sat his food, on it he had 5 biscuits covered in gravy, 15 big pieces of bacon, and loads of eggs on everything.He always had a huge appetite in the morning. He then started guzzling down his breakfast preparing for his day. He was still thinking about how big of a crater that mouse made in the hill, and he really hoped that Chiron did not notice it.He chuckled to himself to see Marcus and his friend filling in that hole. He then noticed another camper watching him eat. "Hey, what are you looking at?"He yelled at the camper only two tables over.

OOC:First Morning at Camp
This is the link to the topic Jc just came from.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 am

Alex was just giving his food to his mother and said a silent prayer. " Thank's Mom." He then took a seat back down and wasent very hungry. He than looked over seeing somone taking most of the food. It wasent a big deal but Alex noticed that other people were talking about him and staring at him. He looked over and had never seen this kid before, he must of been new. So Alex moved over to the table he was sitting at and said "Mind if i sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 am

Jc Looked up at the boy, his brown hair was covering part of his face, but he could clearly see his green eyes thou, He wore a simple T-shirt and sweats. He looked all right thou, not like a bully or anything like that. "Yah, sure" Jc moved his books and his food, to allow the kid to sit."Hi, I am Jc."Jc held his hand up to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 am

Alex shook the guys hand, and took a seat on the table seats. "Nice to meet you, I'm Alex." He looked over at the kids who were staring at Jc before, they started up talking about both of them now. He laughed and muttered "Some people never learn..." He then looked at Jc's plate and said "Wow you have a big appetite."
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 am

He looked down at his plate, "Ya, I usalley am quite hungry in the morning, but ya good to meet you as well." Jc looks over at the kids that were laughing and looking at them, "what do you think they are saying?" Jc could make out a few woords, but not enough to get a good Idea what they were acutalley talking about. Maybe his dashing good looks, or his awesome sword that was lying on the table in its bronze sheath.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

"Yea same here i usalley eat alot, but today i wasn't too hungry." And then Alex smiled and answered his question "I'm not sure, but they have other things to worry about..." Jc would notice Alex mumbleing something under his breath. Suddenly the kids who were talking about them, their clothes became extremley too short. Everyone looked over and laughed at them, Alex couldent help but laugh too. "So uhh whos your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 am

"Me?, well my mom is Tyche, goddess of luck and fortune. How about you?"Jc said still chuckling form when the kids clothes shrunk. He thought to himself, maybe Dionysus, Aphrodite maybe, Jc was still new, so he was not to good at identifying gods and their young. He pulled out his sword and some polish, and started polishing the blade, after finishing off his food.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Alex then said "I havent meet a demigod of Tyche yet, but my godly parent is Aphrodite as you can see." He said looking over to the other kids. He took a empty cup and went to get a water, returning he asked "So howd you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

"A Satyr Gio brought me here after I was attacked by lizard people, my necklace keeps monsters away", Jc pulled his necklace up a showed it off."It covers my 'Scent' or something like that, I lost thou for a few days and monsters picked up on my scent and they started attacking. Fortunately for me Gio did as well and brought me here."Jc then got up and carried his plate to the place you put your dirty dishes then came back."How about you Alex?"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

He nodded as Jc explaine his story and then said " My Dad actulley told me that i was coming to a summer camp and he never told me it was like this. But i came here expecting to arrive in a normal kids summer camp, but the first person i saw was Chiron." Alex thought back remembering that moment.
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 am

"Did you know what you were when you got here?" Jc himself did not know what he was when Gio, the satyr that brought him here, brought him here only 8 days ago. Jc had seen the camp but still did not know it well, Jc still could barely go into the forest becuase he was still freaked out by the monsters that inhabited it. Jc had been to the weapon shack. he had goten his sword, Kadios, and he got a sheath made for it, but he does not yet have a shield or armour yet. In just 8 Days he had learned about this entirely new world, it was still confusing to him. He had been good at card games and the like but he would have never thought that had to do with his mom. Jc faintely rembers his mom from when he was born, Jc's just wants to talk to his mom so bad that he has considered trying to send an Iris message to her. He looked at Alex again, he was obviousley thinking about something.
Back to top Go down

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 am

The member 'Luck' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' :
Breakfast (Open)  12

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' :
Breakfast (Open)  8

#3 'Power Strike' :
Breakfast (Open)  12

#4 'Attack' :
Breakfast (Open)  1
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 am

OOC: Sorry about the dice stuff, I just wanted to see what it was. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Jubilee took her plate of food and headed in search of a table, detouring by the ceremonial fire to give half her bacon and eggs. Looking around, she only saw a couple open seats. And all of them were near boys. Ughh.
Jubi saw a table with two boys, both around her age. She trudged slowly over to it and asked the two boys, who were chatting, "Can I sit here?" There was only four seats, one on either side of them.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Alex pulled out from his deep thoughts and then said "Oh, uhmm well I got claimed in the camp. And Aphrodite has to have the worse way to clain her kids...Make them irresistable for a couple days and makes us where these togas that we cant take off." Then Alex turned to the girl who was asking if she could take a seat. He nodded and said "Yea feel free, i dont thinky anyone was sitting there."
Back to top Go down
Luck

Luck

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm

"Ya, It's open." Jc said to the girl, well she looked like one. "Hi I'm Jc", He said as the girl sat down next to him. She seemed reluctant to sit next to them. "Anyway, Alex that is funny he said with a small laugh, does Aphrodite have any other benefits?" Jc said lifting one eye brow inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:09 pm

They don't seem like troublemakers like the ones who humiliated me last year. Jubi thought as she sat down. "Thanks." Jubi smiled slightly. "I'm Jubilee, nice to meet you."
At that, she bent her head and began to eat her eggs and bacon. Realizing she hadn't gotten a napkin, Jubilee wiped her hands on her jeans, which soaked up he bacon grease.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Two kids, most likely siblings, were arguing as they were walking.
"Look Kitty, I'm tired of you following me around! I don't care if I'm the only one you know here! Go make some new friends or meet one of our half-siblings!" the boy said. He looked over to Alex. "Look! There's one at that table! Go talk to him!" the boy said, pointing at Alex while doing so.
The girl, most probably named Kitty, protested.
"But Alex! I don't know him! Can't I hang out with you? You know how shy I am when there's a crowd," Kitty said.
"Well, you certainly don't show it when we are at pagents! There are humongous crowds there, and you seem to be fine! I'm leaving!" the boy, supossedly Alex, said, and he stormed off.
Kitty timidly walked to the table Alex was at. She sat down slowly and ate her food.
"I hate brothers. Always so bossy," Kitty mumbled as she was eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakfast (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast (Open)    Breakfast (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: