Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New in Camp (Open RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

New in Camp (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Wow, this place is amazing. I'm stood on a hill and from what I can see of this place, it's amazing.
"Bye Ajax." My mom nearly makes me jump I'm so caught up in the view.
"Oh yeah...bye..." I reply, not taking my view off of the camp grounds. I can hear, my sister talking to mom in the background, I don't take note of what they're saying, already heading down towards what looks like a cluster of cabins, hoping to find out what's going to happen now.

I looked out over the settings, cabins, strawberry fields in the distance behind a big house. An amphitheater... I guess what mom said is true, we are the childen of a Greek God...But how?
"Bye Ajax." I hear my mom say to my brother, he doesn't seem to be listening though, too caught up in the view. He mumbles back a short reply, not turning his head.
"Alyssa, look after your brother please." I turn at my name, nodding at the request. I've alwys been calmer and better at handling things than my brother, for the first few weeks, I'll probably have to stay with him.
"Sure, mom. Whatever will be good for you."
"Thank you, I'm sure you'll do an excellent job." She gets out her car keys and starts messing with them, not wanting to look me in the eye. I know how hard this must be for her, raising us on her own for fourteen years. Now, we finally have to go, make our own place in this crazy world with Gods and Demi-Gods.
I turn my head, and see that Ajax is already heading into the camp. "I have to go now mom, Ajax is heading into the camp. Thanks for telling us the truth, it means a lot to me..."
"Yeah, sure." She turns quickly, unlocks the car and drives off. Saving her tears for later. When she's out of sight, I jog down the hill to catch up to my brother.

Last edited by Wowfreak162 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 pm

I run up the hill like I do everyday. I glance up from my feet and spot two kids my age. I hadn't seen them before. but then again, I didn't see a lot of people here. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 pm

"I'm guessing you guys are new right?"a voice from a tree came. And so suddenly, Derek appeared, seeming to have fallen from the tree. He wore his usual camp shirt underneath an old aviator's jacket, covering his body body, but showing off his arms. But he wasn't intimidating at all. Just curious. Always curious. "Do you guys need any help?"he asked politely, manners showing.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I stare at him, clueless. A few seconds later, my sister jogs up beside me. She stares at the boy too, waiting for me to say something, she nudges me.
"Hey, quit it." I whisper to her, before realising she wants me to say something more, introduce us. "Oh! I'm Ajax Manning and this is my sister, Alyssa." She gives a shy wave. "We're children of Ares...supposedly."
Another boy drops down from a tree. Asking if we need help.
"Yeah, we're new here."

I run up behind my brother, there's another boy there. I nudge him to get him to say something.
"Hey, quit it." He whispers to me, before introducing us. "Oh! I'm Ajax Manning and this is my sister, Alyssa." I give a shy wave. "We're children of Ares...supposedly."
Another boy drops down from a tree, asking if we need help, Ajax explains why we're here while I just stare.

Last edited by Wowfreak162 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

"Ares?"he blinked. These two kids could be Ares' kids? Maybe they were. Butthe girl seemed to be too shy to be one. "Then to Ares we go. Cabin five it is."he smiled reassuringly to them. "I'm Derek, son of Apollo and welcome to camp folks."he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:26 pm

The boy said Cabin Five is where we need to go for Ares so I follow him, Alyssa in tow. I start to day dream on the way there, what it'll be like, what the people (our half-siblings!) will be like. Ares is the god of war, does that mean they won't be nice to us?

We head off to Cabin Five, where the Ares children are accomodated. We're getting closer to the cabins now, and I count five round from the left, that can't be it though, it looks all watery. Five from the other side, that can't be it either, looks all green and flowery. I try a different method, counting the two in the middle, then the next two toward me, then the fifth, on the right, that seems to be it, a boar's head hangs on the door and there's barb wire everwhere.

Last edited by Wowfreak162 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Derek wrinkled his nose as he approached. The barb wires didn't sicken him, it was the smell of dried blood and sweat that makes his stomach churn. He wasn't weak, honestly. The place just reminded him of home, where his own blood pour every day and dry off quickly, making marks on it's wake. "Ares is the god of war. Since he's mostly brutal, well, you could guess your half siblings mostly are."he glanced at them. "Though I think you guys are defenatly friendlier than most."he complimented.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 pm

"Oh, thanks. And thanks for showing us to here, we'll go in now and introduce ourselves." I smile at him then open the door, and step in.

I step in quickly behind Ajax, and turn to face the boy. "Thanks..." I mumble, I don't know if he heard, so, not wanting to feel embarrassed, I close the door on him. I know it's not nice but I don't know what else to do.

Last edited by Wowfreak162 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm

"Bye."he mumbled to himself, too slow to say it to their faces. He wondered why people always avoided him. Even when he istrying to be nice. Sighing to himself, he shoved his hands into his pockets, slowly trudging to no where in particular. Somewhere lonely perhaps, knowing if he'll be somewhere criwded, he'll lose them eventually.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 am

A soft voice spoke behind Derek "Hey, you okay?"
Caden walked up beside him, and examined the scene in front of them. It seemed that Caden had come out of nowhere in particular, as if he was hiding in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in Camp (Open RP)   New in Camp (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in Camp (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: