Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] Empty
PostSubject: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Damon paced a line stretching from the Lake shore to the edge of the near by trees. He thought they were suppose to be here, or was he just antsy? "If this keeps up I might go nuts before Nev even gets here." Damon muttered as he continued to pace. Everything had to go perfectly, and with his luck it would all fall apart. Will she even say yes? He thought to himself as his pacing became a circular path.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

✦✦ Francesca Haruka Carter ✦✦
The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7

✦✦You’re gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul✦✦

Walking into the lake area, Frankie could almost sense the desperation leaking from the familiar face she'd just spotted. Marching up to Damon, one of her few friends in camp, she poked him lightly on the shoulder.
"Hey, bruddah. What's the matter? You seem. . . tense." Fran asked him, the curiosity building inside her. To her, Damon didn't come off as the one who got stressy, or worried. Then again, she hadn't known him for long. "Go on then, you can trust us."

✦✦ So don’t come back for me
Don’t come back at all. ✦✦

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Damon relaxed a bit when Fran showed up. "Hey Fran, thanks for helping. I need your help to freeze a chunk of the lake big enough for two or three people to comfortably skate on." Damon said as he swung an arm at the lake.

Leo walked into the clearing and saw his Friend Damon and someone he thought was another Kihone Camper, Francesca if he remembered right. "Yo Damon, I got most of it, some of the things they were out of. Where do I put this?" Leo asked holding up the corner store bags.

"There." Damon said waving a hand making a medium sized table appear. He was still edge but relaxing a bit more now that things were moving.

"Okay." Leo said beginning to set up the Sprite, Coke, and Diet Coke he had gotten. Along with that were the Doritos, Lays, and Ruffle chips. Leo glanced at the Kihone Camper and said, "Hey, I'm Leonus, Leo for short. Nice to meet you."

OOC: Sorry for the wall
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:43 pm

✦✦ Francesca Haruka Carter ✦✦
The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7

✦✦You’re gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul✦✦

Scratching the back of her head, Fran assessed the situation. She hadn't used her powers in a while, and doubted if she really could create ice from water that was strong enough.
"Mkay, Damon, I could try. Don't blame me, though, if your pretty little girlfriend falls through the ice. I'm not as good as I used to be. . ." Walking over to the edge of the lake, she rested her fingertips on the surface of the lake, focussing her energy on the individual particles of water. Willing them to freeze, she closed her eyes for a split second, opening them to find a growing patch of ice on the water. Just a little longer now. . . she thought to herself, proud of the ever-expanding frozen surface. Lifting her fingers from where she originally placed them, she stood up, looking rather pleased with herself. Gingerly, she placed the weight of one of her feet onto the ice. It held, which was a good sign. "Damon, it seems to be done. You just need to be careful around the edges, maybe a barricade would be helpful, or a fence or border or something." It was only then she remembered to respond to Damon's other friend, whom had introduced himself sometime earlier. "Nice to meet you too, Leo. I'm Francesca, but you can call me whatever you want."

✦✦ So don’t come back for me
Don’t come back at all. ✦✦

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Damon walked over to the patch of ice and tested it. It held his weight pretty well. "Thanks Fran, I can take it from here." Damon said as he knelled on the ice. He mumbled a few words of magic and built a waist-high ledge using the ice there as a starting block he also thickened it. Damon's skill with ice was negligible at best, he needed a base to work with, thus having Fran start it. "So Fran one last favor, Can you go get Nev?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Nevada smiled lightly brushing through her hair a thousand times over. She had planned on waiting till Damon called on her before even starting to get ready.She figured she could make him wait. Thats when Fran burst into December room. "Damon wants you get ready he's at the lake." And with that she was gone. Nevada sighed gently in bliss before sighing and looking into her closet. She decided a teal dress that was more girly then most of the dresses she had worn around Damon so far. She decided a cream coloured cardigan and some teal coloured heels. She wasn't sure if she should bring ice skates or not but decided after that she would bring the skating bag with her teal and white figure skates. She never knew what Damon would throw at her. She tugged on a white gold charm bracelet the ring Damon gave her ensuring it was on her left ring finger. She decided it fit properly there and it felt right. She also placed the pendant he had given her. She smiled pulling her curls over to the side securing it with the hair elastic Damon had also given her. Satisfied she grabbed her purse and skating bag and walked to the lake.

One she got there she creeped up the path singing softly to herself. "Don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at thing that shine and life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, The water's rough, but this love is ours."By the time she finished she was at the opening not paying attention. "Hey Day I'm here." She said not looking around just at him as usual.

Outfit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Damon turned to see Nev and instantly lost any ability to think, speak, move or do anything more than stare. He saw that she was wearing everything he gave her, the pendant, the ring, even Sarah's hair tie.

Leo laughed as Damon was openly dumb struck at Nev's appearance. Although looking at her even Leo was jealous of Damon. She looked beyond amazing. Leo walked past Damon and said, "Good luck hotshot." then he walked past Nev and whispered "The dumbstruck look is honestly the best complement he could give you." And left.

It took Damon another minute to register that Leo left. "I-I umm Hey." Damon finally managed to stutter out. Now that he was alone with Nev, Damon was nervous. He looked at where Leo had left, "Traitor." Damon muttered. "So, uhh, wanna skate?" Damon asked pointing at the ice.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Nevada giggled nodding at Leo and waved as he left. "Skating would be lovely..."She replied stripping off her heels and tugging her skates on tying them up at an extreme rate."Is it safe?" She asked lightly knowing it was starting to get warm again already.She looked at him again smiling lightly. "You look nice by the way she said stepping out onto the ice hoping she wouldn't fall through.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 pm

A distraction Damon could use to 'break the ice'. He use magic to switch his shoes for hockey skates. He walked on to the ice. "I can vouch for the strength of the ice. So no worries." Damon said as he held out a hand to help Nev on to the ice. Great, now I'm alone, with Nev. Damon thought, as he tried to think of the right time to ask her his question. He was brand new black jeans, a deep blue shirt and blue-hoodie with a star pattern running from shoulder to hip.
It his jacket pocket was a ring he was working on for more than he cared to admit. He wasn't sure when he decided to ask Nev this, he only knew that he was completely sure that it was what he really wanted.

The ring was in one way simple, and yet still complicated. It was a mix of blue and white gold. The two types of gold wound around each other, and a silver stone setting. The stone was a ruby with a star burst pattern. The most troublesome part of making the ring was in winding the two types of gold into the twisting pattern that had carvings of both fire and ice on it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Nev smiled brightly grabbing his hand and skating backwards tugging slightly wanting to skate. "As long as I don't break a leg I'll be fine."She said grinning and tugging her cardigan closer to her feeling the chill for once even though summer was here at camp. "Its so pretty in summer but I miss the cold already."She said smiling and looking across to the actual water.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Damon smiled and followed Nev on to the ice. He spun so that he was facing backward and began to skate in reverse. He had thought of a trick, magic. He knew it was kind of cheating but it would have to do until he learned a real trick.

When would be good? Damon asked himself as he skate smoothly in circles changing the direction he faced. He began to think so much that he failed to noticed that he was at the edge of the ice, and ended up flipping over and straight over the small ledge and into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Nevada screamed going close to the edge and reaching her hand over the water. "Damon!"She was panicing afraid the skates would weigh him down and he'd end up drowning. She wasn't sure wether she should dive in or not. "Please don't die please don't die."She whispered over and over not sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Damon's hand burst through the surface of the water. He used magic to allow him to stand, or walk on the water. He pulled himself out so that he was laying on top of the water. "Okay that was not something I planned." Damon said as he crawled back on to the shore and started to heat dry his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Nevada sighed in relieve. "Never. Do. That.To.Me.Again"She said reaching over to hug him. She almost cried she was so happy. She then began to laugh. She tried to stiffle her laughter but that didn't work very well. "I'm sorry really." She smiled gently kissing his lips. "Will you be okay Damon?" She asked gently finally able to speak proper.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Damon laughed too. This was defiantly not what he planned. When Damon thought back none of his plans ever worked, not a single time. So he decided to wing it and prey to every god he could think of, that it would work.

"I'm fine Nev." Damon said as he began to stand. Steam curling off of him from the water that was evaporating. He felt lucky that he had protected the ring box before he even came here. "Nev, you know I love. But how would you feel if it wasn't that simple? If how I felt, was different. I told you that you were the center of my world, and that is true, but it's more than that." Damon said turning away from Nev, out of shyness and slightly embarrassed. "Nev you more than my world, You are my guiding light, my only safe haven."

Damon turned to face Nev and dropped to one knee. "Nevada Markus, You are my world, my light, and my love. So I ask you this: Will you marry me?" Damon asked as he presented the ring he painstakingly made.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Nevada then began to cry.She didn't know wether it was appropriate to cry or not but she did."Yes..." She whispered barely audable but she knew he could here her. She stared at the ring in awe it was goreous...beautiful and alls hers." I love you so much.."Tears flowed freely from her eyes.She ways frozen in a way just looking between Damon and the ring.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Nearly all the tension drained from Damon's body when he heard her whisper yes. He grabbed Nev and kissed her deeper than ever. He muttered a few words and tiny lights began to appear and revolve around him and Nev. "See? I told you that your the center of my universe." Damon said smiling at Nev, Colors began to appear as some lights clustered together. "Now one more question. When is the wedding gonna be?" Damon asked, he didn't plan this far ahead. He didn't want a plan that may have ended up useless.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Nevada smiled lightly. She was in pure bliss. Then his next question shook her. "Uhm I'm not sure but.. I want my parents and sister there if thats okay..."She trailed off not knowing if she should have asked knowing that his sister was dead and so was his father. She had a father, step-mother and step-sister and it made her feel bad. She was also sure that he had friends and she kinda wanted a real wedding. She knew that either way she was marrying her Damon and he was going to be her's for as long as they lived.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Damon chuckled some at her mild discomfort at his question. "Hey don't worry about it. There is no rush, and you will have almost complete control over the planing, just I AM NOT WEARING PINK." Damon said as he stressed the last line. It would be one of his few rule. He slumped slightly as he realized what was to come, "Great, so much more planning to do. I'm willing to bet that if I try to plan it, it'll fall apart to." Damon said as all the tension left his body and he fell onto the ground looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Nevada smiled lightly. "And why would you be wearing pink..."She then plopped down into the grass. "I like the idea of brown and blue."She said looking over to him. "And a pretty dress and pretty dresses for the bridesmaids...Maybe just a maid of honor...."Her head was already clustering with wedding details and what their children would like.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Damon closed his eyes and felt the slight breeze. "Blue sounds good." Damon said, he was trying to think of who could be his best-man. Suddenly a thought hit him, he waved his hand and the ice cracked, starting to dissolve. "I just realized something, I don't wanna get up." Damon said still staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Nevada grinned at him rolling so her head was on his chest staring at him. "Who says you have to?" She said winking and smiling. Placing her hand in front of her she smiled gazing at the ring. "It's beautiful by the way...Must have been very hard to make..."She trailed off again still feeling bad for asking if her family could come to their wedding.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Damon smiled at her and how she gazed at the ring, it made him feel much better. "Hard? No, annoying? More so. That is the only piece that I have ever been satisfied with." Damon said kissing the top of Nev's head. He let his spell go and wrapped both arms around her. "I'm sorry." He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 pm

She looked at him curiously. "Sorry for what Day?" She asked gently looking at him in intrest. Sighing she snuggled close to him still looking at him.She couldn't believe she was getting married. Married to Damon Calser. This was probably the best day of her life.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:41 pm

"Sorry for doubting myself, how you felt about me, and for my stupidity." Damon said not looking at her. She's gonna hit me for this, and I would deserve it. Damon thought as he rubbed Nev's back. "One of the most annoying things about making that ring is that I didn't use any magic, it's all hand made." Damon said feeling somewhat proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]   The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Four worded question [(Rhea & Roo)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next