Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 am

Taylor grinned, seeing Zach slightly pink. Even if she does fall, she was sure that the snow-covered ground will protect her from serious injuries. And besides, she used to climb trees as a little girl, so she was confident that she would be able to climb without any problems.

"O King, I trust you with my life," Taylor said in a high sing-song voice as she started climbing. She felt somewhat elated, as she couldn't remember the last time she climbed a tree. She lost her footing once, being out of practice, but she was still able to catch up with Zach. Once she was near enough, she whispered, "Stick to Snowy, Tarzan."

Soon enough, Taylor was seated on one of the tree's sturdy-looking branches, successfully balancing herself so she wouldn't fall. She smiled. "Gods, I haven't been up on a tree in ages," she remarked, looking at the distant snow-covered land.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Zach couldnt help but roll his eyes at Taylor. Zach followed Taylor, climbing on the same branch as her. Zach slid next to her, almost falling off the tree. Smiling, Zach looked towards camp. It did look nice in a snow landscape style. Grinning, Zach turned to Taylor. "Not as bad as I thought it would be," Zach said with a grin. He brushed some of his wet dirty blond hair away from his eyes. Zach playfully nudged Taylor in the ribs with his elbow smiling. "Looks nice, doesn't it," Zach said, looking into Taylor's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:09 am

Taylor noticed that Zach made eye contact a lot. Not that it bothered her, really. Taylor smiled at him. "More than nice," she said before turning back to the white winter scene in front of them. The sight of the snow covering everything made Taylor very comfortable. It made her feel at home, like she could feel the very presence of Khione right there around her. "It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 am

Zach nodded, agreeing with Taylor. The decent below them did look nice. Zach flickered his eyes to Taylor than back at the scene. Zach suddenly grinned, turning to Taylor. "You know, I never got to finish my book," Zach said to Taylor, a sloppy grin plastered on his lips. Suddenly, loud footsteps interrupted Zach's train of thought. In an Jayant he switched from friend to Greek demigod mode. Tilting his head to the side, Zach crouched the tree branch, ready to fight whatever. Soon, three boys emerged from the trees, one looking familiar. "I could have sworn," one mumbled. Zach bit his lip and looked over at Taylor nervous.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 am

Taylor rolled her eyes. "You fell asleep reading. Must have been a boring book," she said, lightly punching Zach on the shoulder.

Taylor started at the sudden sound of footsteps slightly muffled by the snow. Gripping the branch tightly with both of her hands, she leaned forward just slightly only to see the kid she punched earlier, along with two of his friends. She gritted her teeth. So he brought reinforcements. What a coward, she thought to herself. Taylor glanced at Zach, seeing that he was nervous. She raised her eyebrows; why would he be nervous? Not like it was anything big to worry about, right?

"Wanna have some fun?" Taylor mouthed.

Before Zach could answer, she brought one of her hands up as she stared down at the snow. She clenched her hand, and instantly, the snow around the boys' feet closed around them. The boys looked on, shocked, as the ice crept up right below their knees, freezing them into place. They began squirming, trying to pull their feet out, but the ice was too frozen and too strong. Taylor grinned at her work, but she felt a little tired. In fact, she almost fell down, but her firm grip on the branch saved her. She smirked at Zach, as she planted both of her hands back on the branch.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 am

Zach couldn't he'll but roll his eyes at Taylor. He squint his eyes lightly as he saw something on one the kid's hand glow. "Fire," Zach muttered. A talent of the Heptahus kids. Zach looked away as Taylor's ice shards blew away. "Stay," Zach mumbled to Taylor, jumping off the tree branch. Zach landed perfecty. As soon as the Zach stop up, the kid who has the dire abilities, shot dire at Zach. Zach ducked as the fire landed on the grass. Zach winced as the fire burned the grass. The ki might as well have been burnig Zach. Zach's life was always connected to nature. Zach snapped his fingers as he stood up. Grass wrapped around the fire user. He easily burned the grass. Zach wives again as the grass burned easily. Suddenly, the fire user took out a pocket knife. Zach rolled his eyes. Did he not know that Zach was the best knife fighter when he was in a gang? Zach easily dodged the kids attack.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 am

Taylor's smirk turned into a frown. Okay, so one of them was a Hephaestus kid, creating a flaw in Taylor's plan. Well, that was bad. At least the other two kids were still struggling with the ice. They won't be much of a trouble as long as they were stuck there. Before Taylor could say something else, Zach told her to stay as he jumped off the tree to fight.

Zach's grass powers didn't do much good against a son of the fire god. Just great. The kid Taylor hit earlier was smart to bring a Hephaestus kid as revenge. Taylor began hating the coward. She watched Zach for a few moments, and her eyes grew wide as the Hephaestus boy brought out a pocket knife. She gasped as the boy struck, and breathed a sigh of relief as Zach dodged easily. But Taylor grew restless. Did Zach seriously expect her to stay there without doing anything? She didn't think so.

With some effort, Taylor climbed down the tree. One of the boys still stuck in the ice threw her a disdainful look as he attempted to dislodge himself. Taylor smirked at him, before shifting her attention back to Zach's fight. Taylor raised her arms, and the snow below the Hephaestus kid rose up, catching his hand. Before he could burn the ice off, another pillar of ice rose, knocking the knife out of the boy's hand. Taylor smirked at the Hephaestus boy, taunting him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 am

Zach couldn't help grin at Taylor. "Yeah!" Zach yelled, pumping a fist in his air. The fire kid grew angry. Well, very angry. Zach watched as he burned off Taylor's ice easily. Frowning, the fire user threw a fire ball at Zach. Zach easily dodged the fire. But, the fire hit the tree. Zach instantly fell to the ground as the fire soon burned the tree. Zach's eyesight grew blurry as he tried to sit up. The fire user threw a fire ball at Taylor. Zach stood up quickly, and tackled the kid the ground. Soon they were fist fighting.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 am

Taylor ducked to avoid the fire ball aimed at her. She watched from a distance as Zach pinned the boy down and they began fighting again. Watching them, Taylor brightened up as an idea struck her. Zach was a genius for getting the kid on the ground. This would make it easier for Taylor to execute her plan.

Moving closer to the two boys, Taylor now got a clear view of the situation. She took a deep breath, and channeled her energy to the snow beneath the fire user. Most of it was melted, but it was enough for Taylor to work with. She felt a tug on her gut as she crouched down and planted both of her hands on the ground. Pretty soon, the snow under the fire user began moving, growing quickly around him. The ice began wrapping around various parts of his body simultaneously, and with Zach distracting him, he wasn't able to burn most of them off. More ice kept coming as the kid fought, and it crept around him in lightning speed.

"Fire and ice," Taylor whispered to herself, her eyes half-closed. "Come on Zach..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Zach watched as the fire user stopped struggling. Zach soon realized that he was well, covered in ice. Getting off of him, Zach breathed hard, panting over. Looking over at the tree, Zach saw that the fire had gone out mostly. But, the fire had burned most o the tree, along with the grass. Zach winced when he touched the burned part of the tree. "Fire," Zach grumbled, under his breath. Zach turned to Taylor and rushed over to her side. "Thanks and are you okay?!" Zach asked frantically, looking ag Taylor. She didnt look that bad. Taylor looked like her usual self. Well, the snow started sticking to her. Zach thought the snow made her look well, pretty. Zach blushed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

"I'm good," Taylor said, getting up. She threw a look at the Hephaestus kid trapped in the ice, and felt a little sorry for him. But just a little. She shook off the snow from both her hands, and started picking at her hair. Turning to Zach, she realized that he wasn't looking his best. "The question is: are you okay?" she asked with a hint of worry. She wasn't blind; she saw how Zach flinched when the grass and tree caught flames. It must be a Demeter kid thing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Zach rolled his eyes. "I'm fine. Relax Taylor. I can handle burns," Zach said with a grin. Zach flexed his arms, showing off his muscles. "I'm Zach and I'm strong," Zach joked with a grin. Returning his arms to their normalselves, Zach ran a hand through his hair. "Now what Princess?" Zach asked with a grin. He had Jo idea what to do now. He was exhausted and didn't wanna move much.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes as Zach showed off. Boys will be boys, she thought, shaking her head. "Didn't I tell you to stick to Snowy, Tarzan?" Taylor said, narrowing her eyes. She looked at the two boys, who were too shocked to move, and the other one who was still frozen. "For starters, we better get out of here," Taylor muttered to Zach. She started walking and after a few paces, glanced at Zach to see if he was coming.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Zach laughed. Zach walked up to Taylor and grinned. Zach put her in a light chokehold and messed up her hair a bit. "Sorry princess. Don't you have a boyfriend to go smooching to?" Zach asked her, letting go of Taylor and making kissy faces at Taylor. Honestly, Zach couldn't help but be curious and also a tiny jealous. Zach winced mentally, thinking of someone else with Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:44 pm

"Where did that come from?" Taylor said, laughing at the faces Zach made. Zach really had the most random ideas, she thought as she ran her hands down her hair to fix it. She shoved him to the side, but didn't use enough force to actually push him to the ground. "Why do you ask, Tarzan?" she said slyly, her eyes twinkling. She was actually starting to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Zach suddenly turned red. "Welll you know, anyone who's as beautiful as you-" Zach suddenly stopped short when he realized what he said. If possible, Zach turned even more red. "Well, you know....I-I...you," Zach stammered on his own words, his ears turning red. Zach felt so embarrassed now. Zach ran a hand through his hair nervously, not knowing what Taylor was going to think.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Taylor found the flustered Zach very adorable. She turned away from him, chuckling, and she could practically feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. The Taylor she knew did not blush like that. She gathered control of herself in a few seconds and faced Zach, her face only the slightest shade of pink now. "Why, thank you for the compliment, Zach!" she said with a straight face and a genuine smile. Trying to make the situation less awkward, Taylor patted Zach's cheek--the same way he did when she woke him up before. "I think you're quite the handsome boy too."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Zach laughed nervously. "Uh, thanks," Zach said, blushing he bit. He kinda knew Taylor had said that to make the situation really less awarkward. Zach tired to regain control over his red cheeks and make them make to nornal. "Ah, so.." Zachary said, trailing off in the end. Now, he really had no idea what to say or even do. Zach smiled lightly at Taylor, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Taylor knew that the situation was still a bit awkward, but she didn't know how to remedy that. Zach didn't seem to take her compliment seriously. Well, she was serious in saying that... Taylor shrugged nonchalantly, trying not to think of her suspicions about Zach's sudden demeanor, which started from when he asked about her love life. "So..." she said, trying to rack her thoughts for something to say. "What about you... have a girlfriend or something?"

Well, it wasn't the best thing she could ask, but Taylor wanted to turn Zach's previous question against him. Besides, they were both out of words. She was quite open to say anything that would somehow ease the tension. And honestly, a little part of her mind was curious.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Zach rolled his eyes. "Nope, no girlfriend," Zachary ansered Taylor, rubbing the back of his neck. Zach brushed his hair away from his blue-green eyes, smiling at Taylor lightly. Zach looked back and still saw that the boys were frozen. Oh well, they wanted a fight anyway. Zach sighed lightly, still smiling a bit. "So Tay, it seems that we have wondered far away from the lake," Zach said, noticing that there were more trees than before. Zach realized they might have walked into the forest or something.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am

Taylor glanced around, ignoring the three frozen boys behind them. They had certainly strayed far away from the lake. Taylor didn't feel as secure as before with the huge number of trees around them. The less snow, the less safe she felt. But that was something that she wouldn't admit aloud.

[[OOC: Continued -- https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9089-am-i-forgetting-something-private#205899 :)]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: