Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

I sleep under the low branches of Thalia's Pine, snoring semi-loud. I had the hood of my black AC/DC sweatshirt over my face, and my crutches were leaning against my side. My bed leg stuck out, with it's bright orange cast- you couldn't miss it. That acted as sorta a traffic cone to make sure noone tripped over it.

Last edited by Alex Dashwood on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Singing a song without lyrics, I walk in the Thalia's pine Area. Well, I was just bored so. I saw someone sleeping on a branch
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 pm

*under a branch! XD

I hope noone saw me....my iPod was on, and one earbud was in my ear, the other dangling down. Lose Yourself by Eminem was playing.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm

sorry o_o

I smiled, and decided to have fun. I opened my water bottle, and controlling the water, making it go colder, I let it fall right on his face
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 pm

I dart up and see a girl. My face starts to burn up and I scream, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" as I check my cast to make sure no water hit it. I grab my crutches and crawl out from under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

I laugh " Calm down! it was just for fun!!" I laugh even more. Just seeing his mad face was funny. The air was a bit cold, but I only had a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 pm

I grab my crutches and stand up. "You could of gotten it on my cast! Do you know what would've happened?" I stare at her. This girl was kinda...cute. Actually, really cute. I calmed down. "Sorry I just blew up like that." I shuffle the crutch so I could put my arm out. "I'm Cody."

~Someone has a crush on Yume!!
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

LOL

I laugh " I'm Yume. And I just wanted to splash your face. The water wouldn't go anywhere else ,unless I tell it to" I said, taking his hand,
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 pm

I smile, showing my braces. "Good." I hope she didn't think I was, like, wimpy or something because I had a cast.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:24 pm

" Who are you a son of?" I asked, curious. " I'm a daughter of Poseidon"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

"Demeter." I flip my blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm

" Cool" I smile " So, when did you arrived at camp?" I asked, simply
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

"Two years ago." I realize my iPod was still on, so I turn it off.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 pm

" Cool. Did you went on quest?" I asked ,just trying to do conversation
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I shake my head. "Never did. Now with this cast on my foot? Probably never."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

" Aww, that's sad.. But I'm sure you'll have one, one day, same with this cast." I smile trying to confort him
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm

I smile and nod. "I guess." I hope she likes me- sorta.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 pm

I blush a bit " It would be fun if, someday, we go together on that quest with someone else, or not..." I smile simply
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

I smile. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 pm

" So... You wanna do something?" I asked, simply
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 am

I shrug. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 am

" I don't know" I smile shyly
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

I blush. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 pm

I thought a it " I really don't know. We can simply stay here, too"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I sit down and shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}   Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping....snore. {Private to Yume, and Yume only!}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: