Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- Empty
PostSubject: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Zachary | Hunter | Chase

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- Tumblr_le0c8iWB3q1qe4nyno1_500_large

Zach had no clue what he was doing here with a book. Why did he even bing a book? Zach hated reading. Zach slumped against a tree and groaned, bored out of his mind. Running a hand through his dark hair, Zach looked at the clear, calm water. He wanted to go swimming, but he knew it was way too cold to out swimming. Zach was only wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts with his black Converse. Bad outfit choice for winter. Yet, Zach didn't really mind. He sighed, looking at his book with his blue-green eyes. "Okay...read," Zach muttered to himself. Soon though, Zach was asleep, snoring lightly, his head against the tree.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 am

At this time of the year, campers could tell who Taylor's godly parent was by looking at her outfit. She only wore her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt, a pair of shorts that reached barely past her knees and a pair of black boots. Taylor had no use for a jacket since she was immune to the cold. Her auburn hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she carried a pair of ice skates on her back. When Taylor approached the lake, she saw a few campers having fun--making snowmen, throwing snowballs and skating, just to name a few. A smile lit up her features at the sight. Eventually she spotted a familiar boy leaning against a leafless tree. He had a book in his hands but he didn't seem to be paying attention to it. In fact, he was sleeping. Taylor smirked.

Quietly, Taylor walked up to Zach. He looked very peaceful in his sleep. Too bad she was going to ruin it for him. Taylor leaned over him, her face only a few inches away from his. "Yo, Zach!" Taylor said a little too loudly while slightly shaking Zach's shoulder. "Wake up, sleepyhead!"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 am

Zach's blue-green eyes shot open. He blinked a few times and saw Taylor. He smiled at her. Yawning, Zach dropped the book onto the floor, knowing he wouldn't need it. "Hey Tay, what's up?" Zach asked Taylor smiling. Zach laughed a bit at the nickname he gave her. Zach looked at Taylor with his eyes. Zach couldn't help but turn a bit red. To Zach, Taylor looked nice. Patting her cheek, Zach said, "Hope you like your nickname Tay." He laughed a bit, a smiling forming at his lips. He looked over Taylor and aww kids skating and having snow fights. Not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:39 am

Tay? Taylor raised her eyebrows, before pulling back and laughing. It just sounded silly to her, but she liked it, for some weird reason. "That's new. I haven't been called that before," she said. She paused for a moment, holding a hand under her chin like she was thinking. Then she closed her eyes while placing a hand on Zach's head. "I, Tay, will now christen you with your new name: Z."

Taylor opened her eyes. "Sorry, dude, I couldn't really think of anything else," she chuckled. Then as quick as a flash, Taylor grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at Zach's face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 am

Zach rolled his eyes as Taylor gave him a nickname. Z? Really? Wasn't Zach a nickname for Zachary? Grinning, Zachary wiped the snow off of his face. "It's on Snowy," Zach said with a grin. He knew this wasn't going to be a good idea. Have a snowball fight with a Khione kid? Grabbing some snow, Zach threw it it her face. Before Taylor could respond, he got up and ran. He looked over his shoulder and laughed. Soon, Zach was slippping on ice. He had ran on the lake, which was basically frozen. He grinned at Taylor. "Catch me!" He yelled to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 am

Taylor instinctively closed her eyes as she saw the snowball flying towards her. It hit her full on the face. She laughed while using her sleeve to wipe her face. Was Zach serious? Did he even remember that he was with a Khione kid? Well, Taylor assumed that he knew what he was doing. She watched him glide across the ice, playfully taunting her.

"Ha! The Tay of awesomeness is out to get ya!" Taylor called after him while she strapped her skates on. She would be definitely faster than Zach with her skates. Before chasing Zach, Taylor scooped up another snowball. With a wide grin on her face, she slid across the ice, and when she was close enough, threw another snowball at Zach's face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Zach laughed and jumped to the side as a snowball flew past his face, hitting another kid instead. The kid fell over. "Ha Tay!" Zach yelled, jumping up and down on the ice. Zach scooped up some more snow, forming it into a ball. Sliding and slipping, Zach ran to Taylor grinning. Quick as a flash, Zach talcked Taylor to the ground, him hitting the ice instead of her. Zach grinned, grabbing some snow, pinning Taylor underneath him. Zach was straddling Taylor, him on the top. Zach laughed and smushed the snow in her face. Zach knew that was going to piss Taylor off. Suddenly, a bunch of kids screamed and ran off the ice. "What?" Zach asked outloud, getting off of Taylor. More kids screamed. A large crack could be heard. And well, the crack was heading straight towards Taylor. Crap. Zach knew he had caused this by jumping hardly on the ice and other things. Maybe global warming was real. "Taylor go!" Zach yelled. Quick as lightning, Zach pushed Taylor away as the crack finally made it to him. Before Zach could do anything, he felt the ice break and Zach went under.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:14 am

It all went too fast. One moment Zach was cramming snow into her face--which Taylor did not like--then the next second she felt herself being shoved to the side. After wiping her eyes and getting the snow off her face, Taylor saw the cracks and the huge gaping hole where she had been three seconds ago. She looked around--Zach was out of sight. Reality dawned on her as she put two and two together, and without hesitation, Taylor plunged in the lake.

Submerged in the water--which wasn't really as cold as she expected--, Taylor knew that she only had less than a minute to save Zach before both of them run out of oxygen. If she failed...well, she'd rather not think about it at the moment. She quickly spotted Zach a few meters away. She swam across the water as fast as she could and grabbed the back of his sweatshirt. Taylor tried to pull him back to where the hole was, but he was too heavy for her. Plus, she was starting to get dizzy, which wasn't a good sign.

Taylor started to choke. She didn't have much time and energy left. In a last ditch effort, Taylor concentrated her energy into controlling the ice above them. She felt a huge tug in her gut and the ice above them broke away. Taylor then concentrated on the broken pieces of ice, making sure that Zach didn't get hit by any of themt. Taylor reached her arm out of the water and felt hands pulling her and Zach to safety. It seemed that some of the older campers had started helping. Taylor was forever thankful for that.

Taylor took a huge breath once she was out of the water--it felt like the breath of life. She found herself lying face-down on the snow while she coughed out whatever water that got in her system. Taylor mentally cursed in Greek. Zach better be alive after this. Then she would be able to strangle him to death for saving her in the first place. She opened her eyes and saw that the other campers were attending to him. She mustered her remaining energy left to crawl towards Zach and the others. "Zach, can you hear me? Wake up! WAKE UP DAMMIT!" she yelled as much as her hoarse voice could handle.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Zach felt free under the ice cold water. Nothing to worry about, nothing to worry about. Zach's demigods life seemed to disappear. Zach didn't mind. Suddenly he felt himself get pulled up by someone or something. A memory played in Zach's mind. First, it was of him and Taylor and then it was about Zach's dad. Zach liked the memory about his dad. It was the morning before Zach's dad died. Suddenly, Zach felt very cold. His green-blue eyes fluttered open and Zach groan, feeling upset. He sat up quickly and frantically looked around for his dad. No dad. Apollo campers were pushing Zach down. Zach fought them and scrambled over to Taylor. "Y-You saved me," Zach told Taylor. Then, Zach hugged Taylor. Zach hadn't gig a person since his dad died. Yet, Zach knew Taylor had saved him. Who else would be crazy enough to go after him in freezing water?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 am

Taylor felt Zach's arms around her. He felt cold, due to the fact that he was still soaking wet, like her. Her brow twitched in annoyance, but it wasn't because of the hug. "You idiot," she muttered under her breath while her eyes were closed. "You shouldn't... shouldn't have saved me in the first place."

It annoyed her a little, since she knew that being a Khione kid, she could have just willed the ice to get her back above the water. Taylor would have continued to scold Zach, but she could feel her consciousness slipping. She had used too much energy; she could tell from the numbing sensation in almost every part of her body. Taylor could hear other voices, something about ambrosia and nectar, but she couldn't make them out quite well. The last thing she heard was Zach's breathing before she passed out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Zach felt Taylor go limp in he's arms. Zach pulled away quickly, seeing Taylor was passed out. Zach started to panic. He saved her and yet she's the one that passes out. Zach laid Taylor down gently on the Abel. May e the snow could do some magic healing thigy or something to fix Taylor. "Someone get me nectar!" Zach yelled loudly. No one moved. They just started at Taylor. Zach got mad. "Nectar!" Zach said loudly thins time. The campers knew how Zach got when he was mad. One Apollo camper rushed over and gave Zach the nectar. Zach poured some down Taylor's throat. Zach hoped that would work. "Please work..." Zach muttered over and over.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:42 am

As soon as the ambrosia got in her system, Taylor felt quite as good as new. She still felt a little bit weak though, but at least she was conscious. Her eyes opened slightly, only to see the blurry faces of Zach and the other campers. Taylor tried to push herself up with one hand clutching her head. Her head was still pounding but not as bad as before. An Apollo camper hesitantly approached her with more nectar, but she declined the offer. "I'm good," Taylor managed weakly, smiling at the camper. "Thanks for the help, everyone."

"Well at least you're alive," Taylor told Zach, glaring at him. He was still soaked to the bone, like her. She frowned. She didn't have any problem with the cold though, unlike Zach. "Aren't you feeling cold?" she asked, her tone a little anxious. She pressed a hand on his forehead. Yep, he was freezing alright, what with the winter air and the water. "You're the one who needs nectar," she said, managing a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Zach shook his head and smiled lightly. "I didn't pass out like a certain someone," Zach teased, smiling at Taylor. At that moment, Zach forgot he was a demigod. He forgot about the gods and the camp. Or Zach just really didn't care. He rolled his eyes at Taylor. "I'm not cold," Zach said lying to Taylor. Who was Zach kidding? He was freezing his but off. Zach knew wet clothes wouldn't make it any better. Zach took off his sweatshirt. That thing was soaked. All Zach had underneath was a white undershirt. Zach didn't even realize that the sleeves didn't cover his old gang tattoo on his left arm.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:58 am

Taylor rolled her eyes. Didn't Zach know that she used her energy in both breaking some ice and dragging him to safety? He wasn't exactly doing anything but floating while she did all the work. She also didn't believe that he wasn't cold. Who was Zach kidding with that? He was drenched with ice cold water in the middle of a snow-filled place. He must be more than cold.

Taylor was about to retort when Zach pulled his shirt off, giving her a clear view of the tattoo she had seen from a while back. She stared at it, intrigued, and remembered that she hadn't found out much about it before. She even momentarily forgot about Zach's current condition.

"So, what's with the tattoo?" Taylor asked casually, trying to not sound as excited and curious as she actually was.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Zach's eyes widened a bit. Taylor saw the tattoo. He looked at his left upper arm and swallowed. It was a dragon of something Zach never knew that name to. Zach wanted to get it removed so badly. He looked at Taylor's blue eyes sadly for a bit. He was never the one to judge but he knew that once Zach told her about that tattoo, practically his only friend was gone. "You know...to make me look manly," Zach lied horribly, flexing his muscles a bit. Zach sighed and ran a hand through his now wet hair. Who was he kidding? Zach knew Taylor could see right through him. Well, almost everyone could. "I wasn't the best Kid around. I-I joined a gang when I ran to the city. Felt Luke it's the right thing to do when I always ran away, break the rules," Zach told Taylor, feeling like crap. "You can leave if you want; almost everyone does," Zach muttered to Taylor. Zach was starting to get dizzy and his eyes had been closing and opening very slowly when he was talking to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 am

Taylor fought the urge to roll her eyes again. "Are you trying to get me to go away after I just saved your skin?" she mocked, biting back a laugh. She didn't really care that much about the gang thing. Zach was pretty nice when they first met, and after he protectively fought the Ares kids and pushing her to safety before the ice broke, Taylor wasn't in any way going to leave him. Zach had proven to her that he was a friend who was worth it. So what if he was part of a gang in the past? Taylor almost killed her classmates before, so she wasn't your typical good girl anyway. Turning away from Zach now would just make her somewhat hypocritical.

Taylor noticed that Zach was having trouble keeping his eyes open. Gods, she forgot that he was freezing! He could possibly get hypothermia too. She needed to get him some nectar quickly. "Hey? Hey!" she waved at the Apollo camper who had offered her nectar earlier. "Some nectar please?"

The Apollo camper was looking at Zach's tattoo with a scared look on his face. Actually, almost everyone was. Taylor was beginning to lose her cool. Her eyebrow twitched. "Nectar, anyone?" Taylor said, trying to keep her voice stable.

"Why should we help?" someone challenged, and the others began to murmur agreement.

Without hesitation, Taylor turned to the boy and punched him right on the face. He staggered back from the force of the blow. Taylor grabbed the front of the boy's shirt. "Say that again, and I'll freeze you from the inside out," she seethed. She let go of the boy as the other campers watched in astonishment. "Anyone else who has a problem with him?" Taylor yelled angrily, glancing around to see the kids shaking their heads and stepping back. The Apollo camper from earlier dropped the rest of the nectar on her hands before scampering away. "Thank you."

Walking back to Zach as if nothing major happened, Taylor poured the nectar down his throat. "C'mon, c'mon," Taylor muttered as she watched for any sign of improvement.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Zach barley knew what was going on. He heard Taylor saw so
something as he fell back on the grass, about to pass out. Zach's blue-green eyes fluttered open and close a few times. He could hear Taylor and some Apollo campers who Zach wanted to punch. He knew he scares people off with his tattoo. Feeling like an outcast, Zach didn't have a lot of friends. That was a shock because Zach was the most talkative Erwin ever.

"Don't hurt them. I'll get them later...," Zach moaned lightly, doubting anyone could hear him. He rubbed his eyes an found Taylor punching an Apollo kid. Zach couldn't help but smile. That's my girl, Zach thought amusingly. Suddenly Zach felt nectar going to his throat. He gasped lightly as his eyes fluttered open. "Wow that's strong," Zach said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 am

Taylor smirked and put the remaining nectar away. "Thanks, Z," Taylor said, patting his head. She looked around, and the crowd began dissipating at the weight of her stare. She couldn't even find the boy she punched earlier. Taylor wondered if he was going to get revenge by getting some backup.

"Get up," Taylor urged Zach, clapping him on the shoulder. "It's not a good idea for you to be lying on the snow."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Zach rolled his eyes at Taylor. "Well excuse me," Zach said, standing up slowly. Zach flicked his hair to the side and brushed some snow off of his body. He gave Taylor a sloppy grin, his blue, green eyes shinning lightly. Zach looked around a bit. he knew that one kid would probably come back for revenage. That was boys for you. Boys really didn' like getting punched by girls. Zach grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled her away from the lake. "C'mon, that kid will probably come back with much bigger friends. Then I'll have to kill them. I'm not in a killing mood today," Zach told Taylor with a grin once more.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

Taylor vaguely wondered if Zach was serious about the killing thing. She was very intrigued by the thought.

"I guess falling into the ice-cold water really puts off the mood," Taylor remarked, chuckling. "Nothing better than a sudden swim in winter, right?"

Taylor ran a hand through her hair only to notice that it was still soaked. In fact, she could feel some ice crystals forming in it. Her abnormal temperature as a Khione kid must have been the reason for that. She frowned. She remembered that it was cold, and how Zach was still kinda drenched from the events earlier. He might have been healed by the nectar, but walking around in the snow dripping wet wasn't exactly a good idea for someone who wasn't one of Taylor's siblings.

"You, Zach, need to stand in front of a heater for a few hours at least," Taylor blurted out, smirking.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 am

Zach rolled his eyes. "Relax Taylor, I'm fine. I don't need a healer," Zach grumbled. Zach flicked some water drops out of his hair, trying to make it dry faster. Zach shivered lightly at the cold. He really didn't want to look weak in front of Taylor really. Zach gently let go of Taylor's hand and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What do you wish to do Snowy?" Zach asked Taylor with a grin. New nickname. Snowy was even better than Tay.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 am

"Suuuuure you do," Taylor said, unconvinced. Zach looked like he was freezing his butt off. Taylor decided to play along for his sake. Obviously he was trying to protect his manliness or something, at least that was what Taylor thought.

"Aww, what happened to 'Tay'?" she said, but she honestly liked Snowy better. It sounded like an ice cream store, and she loved ice cream. Taylor tucked her hair behind her ear and dusted off her body, where some ice crystals were still starting to form. Ah, the drawback of being a Khione kid. Give it a few more minutes and Taylor was certain that she was going to start sparkling with her shimmering ice crystals. "Hm... I dunno. Whatever you wanna do." Taylor said, still slightly preoccupied with the thought of ridding her body of the ice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 am

Zach thought for a moment, then blushed. "Uh...do
You wanna climb a tree?"
Zach asked, obvisouly not wanting to say what he was thinking. Zach looked at the nearest tree and saw that it was sturdy enough. Or maybe to him it was. Zach glanced over at Taylor and laughed. "Dude, why are there ice crystals all over you?" Zach said smiling. He reached over and started to pluck some ice crystals from Taylor's here. "There, now you don't look as bad as before," Zach told Taylor smiling, looking into Taylor's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:52 am

Taylor clapped a hand over her mouth. "By the gods, I am turning into a sparkling vampire!" she said in a shrill un-Taylor-like voice. She snickered. "Kidding. Just a wet Khione kid in the middle of snow. The water droplets are freezing like crazy."

Taylor smiled, staring back into Zach's green/blue eyes. She liked how they seemed to sparkle in the light, even if their colors still drove her crazy until now. Zach actually looked kinda cute that way. Still smiling, Taylor held his gaze for a few moments, then she reached up and squeezed Zach's nose. "Come on, Seed Boy, let's see if we can climb this tree you speak of," she said, laughing it off, and she turned away before Zach could see the slightest trace of pink on her cheeks.

Taylor stood facing the thick tree with her arms crossed over her chest. It looked strong, but she wasn't sure if it could hold both of their weights. "You have the most random ideas ever," Taylor said as she turned to Zach. After all, who suggests climbing a tree during winter?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:17 am

Zach laughed hen Taylor squeezed his nose. As she ran off to the tree, Zach couldn't help but see the lightest shade of pink on Taylor's cheeks. Zach smiled and walke over to the tree, examine it. Shrugging his shoulders, Zach turned to Taylor. He pounded his chest. "Son of Demeter right here. I'll make sure you won't fall," Zach told Taylor with a grin. Zach studied the tree and soon, he was climbing it. Zach looked down and saw Taylor. "C'mon Princess," Zach calls to Taylor, turning a bit pink from his other new nickname for Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-   Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pff, I'm Not Sleeping -PrIvAtE-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next