Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 pm

I walk into the Infirmary with Chase and the girl behind me. I forgot her name. "Hey um there are two beds over there. The Apollo kid said he would be right back." I sit down on the same bed as Chase.

I walk in as sit down on the bed. Before long I was laying down and asleep. I didn't snore. But I was sound asleep.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:50 pm

I sit down on the bed, and remove the make-shift splint. "Ah, the perfect end to the not so perfect date. I'm sorry tonight had to end like this May."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:07 pm

I sigh. "It's fine." I didn't have much to say. The Apollo came in and said to Chase, "What's wrong? Oh OK.". He started healing Chase's broken ribs. "That should be better. Now to her." He said and went over to Kayla. "Oh she's just tired." He said.

I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:22 pm

I sigh. "That's good. Thanks, a lot." I untied the shirt from the stick. Somewhere between Zeus's fist, the cyclops, or the using of the shirt as a rope, the shirt was torn in eighths. I toss it into the nearest trash can. I sigh. "That could've gone better." I wish that Kayla had never showed up. I really wanted to kiss May, but it didn't seem like the right time.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:36 pm

I still wanted to kiss Chase. I could tell it wasn't yet time. "Ya it could have. But it didn't. And it's her fault." I say pointing at the sleeping Kayla. I am the grudge keeping kind. And Kayla ruining the date was something I wasn't going to forget anytime soon.

I start to dream. A black-haired storm gray-eyed woman was standing in a foggy room but I could tell who it was; the goddess of wisdom and war herself. I clench my fist. She laughs and says, "The time for your strength and power is coming up soon. Kimberly will want you to go. Don't! Chase must not take you! Understand?!?" I shake my head no. "Who is Kimberly? And why would she want me to go on her quest?" I say...

~To be continued. ^ ^.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:43 pm

"She couldn't help it. Besides, it was our fault for helping her." I comb my hair to the side. "Not her fault she was being chased by a cyclops."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm

I humph a little. "Ya I guess. But what could she have done to get chased by the cyclops? I mean she doesn't seem to be a kid of a minor god." I sigh. I didn't know what else to say.

"My daughter!" Said Athena. "It is soon." "What is soon?!?" I say. An owl flew in and landed on her shoulder. She whispers something to it then the owl comes up to me and holds out a pair of glasses in it's beak. "Take them to her. When it happens, get the glasses back and use them..." She says as I was up with a start. I hold up my shaking hand that held the glasses.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I didn't realize Kayla was awake. "So...Whatch want ta do?" I was hoping for an answer soon. Also, the answer was 'Kiss'.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I was still in shock. "Who-Who's Kim? Athe-... Dream." I say then look at the glasses. I was really freaked out. No god or goddess has ever sent me a dream so I was nerves. When what happens? I don't think I want to find out but there is likely no way to avoid it now. I could tell they knew her from the look on their faces so I wait for an answer.

I look at Chase. I wanted to ignore her but I knew I couldn't "How-How do you know her name?" With out waiting for an answer I say, "Chase..."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 pm

I blink a few times. "I didn't tell her. how do you know that name?" I was as creeped out as everyone else in the room. this didn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:06 pm

"I- Athe- (I sigh. she didn't tell me not to tell anyone.) Athena told me." I show them the glasses. "She told me to give these to her. I don't know her. Only that she's Athena's daughter, her name is Kimberly, and I have to give these to her." I say holding them out for them to see. "I don't know what they do but that I'm sapose to give 'em to her. Do you know her?"

I look at the glasses. They LOOKED normal. I look at Chase like 'I don't want to talk to her. You talk.'
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 pm

I was shocked spit-less. I stumble backwards onto the bed. "Yes, I know Kim." My eyes went a deeper gray than usual. Why would Athena give glasses to her, instead of Kim. Nothing added up.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:31 pm

I didn't know what to say next. "Ummm. Athena said and I quot 'It is soon...Take them to her. When it happens, get the glasses back and use them...' I don't know what 'it' is or who she is or why she gave them to me instead of her. Honest."

I take the glasses and look through them. The still seemed normal. Like normal glass. She snatched them from my hands and I say, "Hey! I was just looking!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 pm

"What could 'it' be?" I heard nothing, like I was zoned out or something, but I wasn't."Wait, Kayla, put the glasses on, now!" I said Kayla, because I didn't want May to get hurt, if they hurt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I give him a strange look then put them on. "Woooooo." It was really cool. "How can't you see anything? It's really cool" I could see through the cabinet, I could see about a mile away and I could see the different rays of light from the sun so it made things outside brighter. I thought for a second. "Maybe you can't see anything through them is because they are intended for Kim and I." I didn't think I should tell them what I saw yet. I learned the hard way not to trust any demigod you see.

"What do you mean it's cool. It's just glass. Chase. Why don't you want me looking through them. There. Is. Nothing. There." I sigh. This was getting strange.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

"Kayla, Kim's in cabin six. It shouldn't be to hard to find. then just ask for Kim." I stand up rubbing my head. Instead of rubbing my head, I rub my scar.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 pm

I didn't understand what to do next. "Uhhh. Which is cabin six and I'm tired. I am the child of Hemera goddess of sunlight. I am not good at night."

I am silent.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:11 pm

"O.K. then. just hand the glasses here." I take the glasses from her. "now get some rest."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

~When should 'IT' happen? I want to 'IT' to happen soon because we are already sneaking out. I have it planed out and everything.~

I take them back. "Athena told me to give them to her. I am tired but smart enough not to mess with her. I already did that once. Once is really bad. Twice is a death sentence. But I trust you enough to keep them safe while I sleep." I say as I hand them back and roll in a ball.

I didn't know what to say. I just listen then say when she falls asleep, "Chase! Can we trust her?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 pm

~When ever is fine with me.~I'm sure we have a choice," I say. I pocket the glasses, not sure what else to do. "Besides, we don't need her, as an enemy."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 pm

"Why not? Ya goddess wants her to do something and ya the goddess is you and Kim's mom and... She scares me. A street-rat. Yikes"

I sleep on. No important dreams.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 am

I sigh. "May, do you know what street rat means? It usually means one without parents, fighting for food and life. That would make me a former street rat. just like she's a former street rat. except she was lucky and got a group. I'm amazed I lived."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:18 pm

"Yes I do know what it means. June and I were street-rats too. I know who she is by the name Robin because my dad was a cop before June and I ran away and me got arrested for child-... Never mind. Robin is the leader of this gang that get in trouble a lot. Not her but she is bad news for cops because she and Hood are like Robin Hood the un-catch-able." Well that went in a million directions at once.

I am snoozing away.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"That's story that I might want to hear. You know. your dad was a cop. Arrested for?" I said waving my hand in a circular motion. This was something I wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 pm

I laugh and sigh. He was an Athena kid. I should have known he would ask. I sigh again and say, "He was arrested for abuse. Both mental and fascicle. My dad hit us." I say. I didn't want to go on. It was to hard.

Zzzzzz. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: