Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm

~ Who's James?~
I look over at May. She looked like she wanted to scream. I didn't blame her. we probably had what might be the best moment of our lives, and here were some strangers interrupting. and since she was an Aphrodite kid, she kept grudges.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:35 pm

I was about to explode. I couldn't help it. ARRRGHHHHH!!!!

I sigh. I look at the kids. Now what? I ask myself.

~James is the guy who was the other leader of the gang and who they kinda had crushes on each other.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 am

"Oh. Okay. I guess- I guess I'll go back to my cabin now." she mumbled. She frowned a bit. At the cabin, the stress of the election awaits her. And she really wanted a little break. "You guys need me, I'll be at cabin 2." she sighed a bit, wondering what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm

I sigh getting bored of being mad so I tuck away the madness for now. "Why leave now that were having a party and all." I sigh realizing I was still being mean. "I'm sorry. We just had a bad date and then a kiss and I'm tired and it's all a big mess."

I give the kid a smile knowing she was shy. "Question before you leave. Which cabin do I go to?" I ask hoping she would stay a little more.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 am

"Oh, that would be my cabin." she smiled. "Cabin two, and I'm the new cabin leader." she said quietly. It seems like more people hate her now, even when she's being nice. She wondered whether it was her personality or just because of her dad. Or even because she reeked of Tartarus, but she never considered it. "If you need any assistance there, just don't be afraid to knock." she added and left the infirmary, knowing she was never welcomed.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:40 pm

I look down at the gray shirt she made me. "Well she was nice. I wounder why I've never seen her around camp before?" I look at everyone around me. "Well...?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:02 pm

I half-smile. Not knowing what to say I say, "Sooooo. I'm sorry I ruined your guys' date. It's not like I meant to or anything."

I sigh again. I had been mean. "I'm tired. I think I am going to go to my cabin and sleep for a while."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:24 pm

"'Kay. See ya babe." I kiss her on her cheek. I turn back to Kayla. "I know you didn't mean to. it wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3