Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:54 pm

I sigh. Great. another good moment ruined, because of my curiosity. Why did I have to be so much like mom? "If it makes you feel any better, I don't have a role-model dad either. He wouldn't hit me or anything but... He'd just disappear for days." I sighed again. "Got to love our fathers right?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 pm

I nod. I was just about to kiss him but I couldn't blame him. "Kim was so lucky. To have a stable, loving family. Our dad's (or at least mine) didn't care if we were alive or died." I finish talking and reach up and kiss him. Now was the right time. My instincts were right again.

Zzzzzzzz. Sleep
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 pm

I was in shock. Kissing Kim was easy, but she wasn't an Aphrodite girl. My eyes fell on May. I couldn't let a moment like this one die. So I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 pm

I know how much I like him. In fact I luv him. So I savor the moment.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sleep

~I thought about making Kayla intereeve but decided to let them have their moment.~ cheers
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:30 pm

~ nice decision. Chase might be ticked if Kayla interfered.:D~
I grab May around the waist, and pull her in. I whisper in her ear, "Athena was right. You are my soul-mate." Then I kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

~:O. THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!~

I smile. He was right that Athena was right. This was the first kiss I ever had that meant something. I had kissed many times before but they meant nothing because I didn't feel this way twords them.

I sleep on. I knew if I intervened I would get yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

I walked into the infirmary not really sure what I was doing. I saw a girl sleeping on a bed. I took a seat closeby, and waited for her to wake up.

- Alfie Patten: Hades + Persephone, 12
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Zin walked up to the sleeping girl, having clammy hands again. She was needed in the Infirmary, but then again, after living at camp for so long, she was new to the place. "Excuse me. But do-do you need help?" she asked uncertainly, but with the confident smile of hers on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

I stood up and looked at the girl who just walked in. "Heyo Zin, what brings you here?" I asked her. I walked up, and stood beside her, and looked at the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well, the infirmary seems to be the only one place where the nominations aren't being called out." she shook her head. As she turned, she saw two people leaning in, they looked like they were to kiss, or was done. Blushing red, she stepped back, after making a cough. "Gods, sorry guys, didn't mean to interfere." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

"so you're here to campaign?" I asked. I pulled the chair closer, and took a seat on it. I looked up at Zin, and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

She looked down at her feet, clearly, this was nothing she'd ever experience in her life. She could get out of a war, easy, but she never thought of catching two teens and leaving her in an awkward position. "Well, no. I don't really advertise much." she said, looking down. It seemed like Alfie didn't noticed the couple. She smiled at him, but avoided the other's gaze.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

I sigh now COMPLETELY ticked off. "Its fine. It's not like that was our FIRST KISS or anything." I take a deep breath not trusting myself to say anymore.

I wake up with a start. The last dream was of James in the Kronos camp. I felt like crying but I saw May, Chase, and two other kids. "Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

I looked at the girl. "My name is Alfie Patten, grandson of Hades and Persephone. what is your name, how much can you remember?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:22 pm

I look curiously at the boy. "I remember that I have no idea where this place is but that its for a place for demigods. I came tonight and I am the daughter of Hemera. And I'm..." I haste still not sure if I could trust people here.

I still don't trust myself to speak so I stay silent.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm

"Yeah, this is a place for demigods, a safe haven for us." she smiled warmly at her. She looked at the couple, for the first time and almost regretted it. She did in fact ruin a private moment. She sent a sorry look at the girl and then looked back at the girl on the bed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 pm

I notice the girl again. I couldn't help thinking about the gang. If I could bring them here they could all be safe. A gang full of demigods use to fighting for their lives could help the camp. "Cool." I was still not sure if I could trust them.

"Chase and I told her that back in the forest." I (being an Aphrodite kid) took dates and kisses very seriously. I am also a grudge keeper. This was not going well.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Zin smiled at her. But she kept on being guilty for the couple. "Do-Do you need anything, uh, what's your name again?" she asked as polietly as she could. A shiver runs down her spin and she mentally cursed. Something in here wasn't right, and she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 pm

I haste again then sigh and say, "My name is Kayla otherwise known as Robin or street-rat. I am one of two gang leaders of the merry men. It's a gang of demigods." I sigh. I felt as though I said enough for now.

There she goes again all 'I was a street-rat and am glad about it.' I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 pm

"Ive heard of them." I replied. "How do you know who your God parent is?" I asked them.
I took a seat again on the stool nearby the bed.

Alfie Patten: Hades + Persephone, 12
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 am

She nodded. "Kyla, do you need anything?" she asked. She held out her hand and began to list of things she will need. Maybe saome bandages? Closed her eyes and thought of them. And when she opened her eyes, there they were on the palm of her hand, materializing from thin air. "Here we go." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 am

I let go of May, and turned pink the moment I saw them. I saw a girl make an object out of thin air. "Uh, that was cool." I looked at Kayla and all the other people in the room. I wondered how May was taking this. I look down at my still shirtless chest. "Could make a shirt or something? Long night; long story too."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 am

Zin nodded. A shirt was the least she could give as a sorry gift. She held out her hand once more and closed her eyes. And when they opened, a shirt with the color of a stormy sky appeared. "Sorry for the color. You didn't tell me what color you wanted it to be. And grey is my favorite." she said, a little red. She gave him his shirt and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 pm

"Grey's fine." I slip the shirt on. "Thanks." What a night. I hope Kim isn't mad about the shirt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 pm

I sigh. "I'm good." I was thinking about James. I missed him so much. I look at the kids. "We find out who our parents are by this little quiz thing. The leaders always know it. I found mine out from a dream. My mom is Hemera, goddess of sunlight and daytime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.   Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping and healing after the bad end to a date.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next