Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]   Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] Sammih13
S A M A N T H A [sammi] D A V E N P O R T

"No one really even knew her name. Her life was once big game."

Sammi squats, hovering over a sleeping puffball. She stares down at his face and pulls a lock of his hair, wrapping it around her finger, until she lets go. Boing. It fascinates her. It's not as if she's retarded, or mental, as a matter of fact, she's only a kid. A kid that's fifteen years old, but a kid, nonetheless.

She falls back as she tries to sit cross-legged on the sand, but falls back, pulling a string of his hair out of is scalp. She falls back in giggles, covering her mouth from spitting out laughter. "Did I hurt you?" Sammi hovers over him once more.

"She's got her head up in the clouds. Sharada. Sharada."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]   Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 pm

[ *istoolazytopostwithalayoutthingamajig* ]

The teenager jolts a bit as a sharp pains grows on his head. He opens his eyes, and is shocked by a figure standing over him. "Um...I'm fine," He says, and gives a slight laugh. He rubs the spot on his scalp, and winces a bit. "Yeah, perfectly fine." Bryce was sure, if not certain, that it had not been intentional. It had not been the first time, of course, that someone had been fascinated by the mess that was his hair. The boy likes it that way, though. He thinks that it makes him unique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]   Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:19 am

Sammi holds her breath to stop the laughter from escaping her mouth. "You are? I've been playing with that poof above your head." she says all 'smiley' and bouncy. She feels an urge to get up and dance or at least jump. Sammi's smile increases greatly, and she eyes a tree. "Yes." she runs through the sand, in a rush to climb the tree. She skids to a halt as she reaches it, eying the huge tree (remember, she's short) in awe.

"I accept this challenge." she bows towards the large tree, giggling. She surns back in his direction (which is at least six feet--she just has short legs), "I'm Sammi."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]   Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:39 am

Bryce raises an amused eyebrow as the girl, Sammi, practically explodes with energy. "I'm Bryce," He introduces himself, and stands to brush himself off. He shakes his head, relocating the sand that had housed itself in his hair. He looks at the tree that was behind her, and laughs to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]   Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 am

She shakes her hair, whipping it back and forth. She's not mocking him, just repeating his motions. She shuffles her feet in the cool toward the tree and hugs the trunk mounts herself on it. Sammi flips herself backwards, hair flying everywhere. "Fun, fun, fun."

[[thispostwentnowhere]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]   Sleeping puffballs.  [REMPYKINS8D] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping puffballs. [REMPYKINS8D]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: